• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kujabuja

Aug 22, 2023
Would this combo be enough to cbt ? I have no tolerance on any of the substance . I would take the oxycodone orally or by snorting.
300 mg of oxycodone
40 mg of alprazolam
1 litre of 40% rum

Any tips or should I add something in the mix, just to be sure, like prebagalin or something else ?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe this guide helps:

Oxycodone & Fentanyl guide

Required medication

 10 Metoclopramide tablets of 10 mg (or another antiemetic)
 500 mg Diazepam (or another long-acting(!) benzodiazepine)
 20 Oxycodone tablets with 80 mg each
 Fentanyl patches with at least 500 mcg (e.g., 8 patches with 75 mcg each)

Antiemetic

Start taking the antiemetic beginning 24 hours before scheduled lethal medication,
1 tablet every 6 hours. The last tablet is taken approx. 1 hour before taking the lethal medication.

Do not eat anything from about 12 hours before scheduled intake of the lethal drugs. Drinking is allowed at any time.

Preparation of the lethal drugs

Pulverize all medications, e.g., with a mortar or an electric coffee grinder.
This can be done a day before and the pulverized drugs can be stored in an airtight,
dark jar.

Intake

A snack can be eaten (e.g., a slice of white bread) about 30 minutes before taking the lethal medication.

Prepare 1 to 2 glasses of liquid to swallow the letal mixture down.

 The Fentanyl patches are applied to an area of hairless skin with a good blood supply. There they release their active ingredient and are absorbed through the skin. Absorption can be increased by covering the outside of the patches with a plastic film. The application of heat, e.g. by using a hot-water bottle, is not recommended.

 The powdered lethal drugs can be taken together with the crushed,
long-acting benzodiazepine into a small bowl of pudding, yogurt, or fruit puree.

The mixture is best taken in an upright sitting position in bed, with supporting pillows placed on the left and right.

Eat the mixture quickly.

Then rinse with no more than two glasses of liquid and, if necessary, drink a small amount of alcohol. However, alcohol is not necessary.

-----

other overdose methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use this method. You act on your own responsibility.

K

kujabuja

Aug 22, 2023
Maybe this guide helps:

Oxycodone & Fentanyl guide

Required medication

 10 Metoclopramide tablets of 10 mg (or another antiemetic)
 500 mg Diazepam (or another long-acting(!) benzodiazepine)
 20 Oxycodone tablets with 80 mg each
 Fentanyl patches with at least 500 mcg (e.g., 8 patches with 75 mcg each)
I don't have access to fentanyl or metoclopramide. Can't find oxycodone on the streets either atm. Could buprenorphine be a good alternative if taken with alprazolam and alcohol? How much should I take to ensure death?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I don't have access to fentanyl or metoclopramide. Can't find oxycodone on the streets either atm. Could buprenorphine be a good alternative if taken with alprazolam and alcohol? How much should I take to ensure death?
I don´t really like those "could be" questions. "Could be" attempts are experiments with uncertain outcome. I would always use a proven method without changing things. If this is not possible, I would choose a different method.

I´m not able to answer your question about buprenorphine and even if I could, I would not make a recommendation because I don´t want to be responsible for a possible failure.

J

jonny144

Jan 28, 2024
best places to apply Fentanyl patches and when? before taking mixture or after?