• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hey and welcome!
I was told recently I would be given long term trauma therapy, just to turn up there and be told it was a mere 12 sessions. Whilst I'm grateful for what I can get, that won't do shit.
That s so incredible.... I'm facing similar problems here in Switzerland. I had the chance to get an inpatient treatment for trauma. I waited for one year and then got a place. After about two weeks, I heard in a random conversation that they re no longer doing trauma treatments because the leading psychiatrist had retired......

Hope you ll get the support you re looking for here on SaSu.

B

Bya gtor

May 10, 2024
Hello, I took this name because samsara was already taken, it means sky burial. Anyways, I looked for this forum strictly for ctb (i don't even know what this acronym stands for) but now feeling better after going through various posts. I was not planning to switch the lights off as of now, I will not until I achieve my goal or fail trying, Its just the information available here empowers me that there is a way out. (I have a disability) till now from what I have read the members here are quite non judgemental and understand the pain of my life. looking forward to interacting with everyone.

daley

daley

May 11, 2024
Hello, I took this name because samsara was already taken, it means sky burial. Anyways, I looked for this forum strictly for ctb (i don't even know what this acronym stands for) but now feeling better after going through various posts. I was not planning to switch the lights off as of now, I will not until I achieve my goal or fail trying, Its just the information available here empowers me that there is a way out. (I have a disability) till now from what I have read the members here are quite non judgemental and understand the pain of my life. looking forward to interacting with everyone.
Hi Bya,

CTB stands for "Catch The Bus". Its a metaphor relating forums like SS to a bus stop where we are waiting, until we presumably exit.
I am also new here. This is my first post. I am surprised by the amount of rules and terminology.
Anyway, I hope you will feel welcome here.

J

justanothernobody

May 13, 2024
Hi everyone.
I am from south america (spanish speaker) and in my late 20s. I have never been the happiest person around, not even in my earliest childhood. Lately, my dark thoughts have been growing louder and louder, without an end in sight. Each week I tell myself that I will not be able to survive another one, but I still end up doing nothing. This went on for some time until I just had to do something, and after some research I found this site, and it has been one of the most liberating feelings ever. I still do not know if I will actually ctb one day, but it honestly feels like a matter of when and not if. This I have known for as long as I have had a memory. I will see you around.

DeathWish3301

DeathWish3301

May 15, 2024
Hey, all. 29/M. Long time lurker (Almost a year). I decided to finally make an account. I'm new to posting on forums/message boards. MDD, GAD, PTSD & Bipolar. Extensive history of trauma, abuse and abandonment issues. Used this site for CTB methods/advice in the past, all of which failed, unfortunately. Hoping to get the courage to CTB in the future.

aidic

aidic

May 16, 2024
Hi,
I'm so relieved to know there really is a safe place to talk freely about the troubles this life throws at us. I'm 33F and for the last five years or so I (mostly) stopped censoring myself when it comes to revealing my true feelings about depression, isolation, suicidal ideation and confusion about why the hell we're here. To my surprise, a lot of people don't care about the bluntness, including my own family doctor and "professionals" I have spoken with. I think we are living in a time where there is unprecedented burnout in society and where a lot of people are only barely hanging on... but few want to talk about it. Living in a state of dissociation is the only way a lot of people, including myself, can survive. Many people do care though, and censorship is at an all-time high. It's such a disquieting thing, to see that yes, society has progressed a lot in the last 50 years, but still being too frank about how dark life is will get you banned, removed or stifled creatively.

I'm just tired. But glad to be here.