Tinkerer

Tinkerer

Hand me my shovel!
Mar 5, 2024
Hey, what's up. My name is Gally (or Tinkerer idgaf) I plan to moonwalk out of life with the CONFETTI CANNON OF DOOM, but not just yet. I've got all you guys to talk to first, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, Reticent Being, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
jarik

jarik

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Sono una persona introversa ed estroversa, mi piace chiacchierare e ascoltare gli altri. Mi sono imbattuto in questo sito tramite video di yt, e ne sono grato perché per me questo forum è una seconda famiglia

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
Just realized I never made an intro.
Hey everyone, I'm a 21 year old computer science major in college wanting to die more than anything else. I like playing video games, reading light novels and manga, watching anime, hanging out with close friends, sleeping (a lot). I'm interested in certain computer science related fields like all types of automatas, reinforcement learning, deep learning, etc; and also other things like chemistry (mostly to see if I can find new methods), psychology, radiation (also for methods), and whatever other random stuff suddenly piques my interest. Due to abuse when I was a child and so-far incurable medical conditions I'll be CTBing around May or June 2025, till then I'll be around longing for death but at least making a last-ditch effort so that I'll be 100% that when I CTB I'm ready to die.

• Hugs
mtnbeing

mtnbeing

Jun 15, 2024
Happy to be here, officially! A lifetime of chronic SI, with a philosophical commitment to the R2D, as well as an unwavering commitment to normalizing discussions of S/SI. We all deserve support and compassion, especially when exploring the most honest, vulnerable parts of ourselves. This site has carried me through some of my darkest days in the past five years, and I am grateful to be a part of this community.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, Edistrying, meoka<3 and 3 others
lostyouinthestorm

lostyouinthestorm

an endless want
Jun 16, 2024
hello. just call me lost. i'm a 20 year old married transsexual man from canada. i'm chronically ill and disabled and have been severely mentally ill pretty much my whole life. i'm diagnosed with a lot, avpd, bpd, cluster a traits, did, c-ptsd, mdd, gad, sad, agoraphobia, panic disorder and an-r. i also have a fair bit of physical disabilities and deal with chronic pain. as a result, i am on disability and use a cane. i have been in therapy off and on since i was 9, medicated since i was 11, and am considered treatment resistant. i've dealt with suicidal thoughts/ideation from a very young age, and have made one "true" attempt when i was 14. i currently deal with self harm, anorexia and alcohol abuse. i truly wish to ctb, but my husband and cat keep me here. i know i will ctb one day, and i have some plans, but not a set date. going to keep riding the wave until it truly becomes too much. i'm just so tired of being in constant pain, having so much trauma, being stuck in poverty and being physically unable to do what i want in life, but i guess i have a little more fight in me.

on a lighter note;
i enjoy video games (BG3, F&H, many others), art, crochet and table top games (D&D, MTG)
i like black metal, doom metal, stoner metal, folk punk and witchhouse music
i have an interest in psychology, forensic pathology, and gaulish polytheism
i am a gaulish polytheistic pagan/witch but don't practice often

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer, cgrtt.brns and 1 other person
Y

yearnforanescape

May 13, 2019
Hi everyone
This is my very first post; I can't remember when I made this account.
I'm 40yrs old, with severe bipolar, and intermittent depression going back to when I was 10. How I wish I had C'dTB back then.
I don't know how to feel about being part of this forum. It's a bit dark, but then so am I. I'm really hoping for an alternative to hanging, because I feel it would be a terrifying way to go. I've bought SN twice in the past, but surrendered it both times. Now, in Aus, you need a poisons license to get it…
The best by far would be N. I just don't know if I can post enough to build up the required trust for someone to reach out.
I don't know what to do. I'm horrified by the thought that if I don't cyber, I might only be halfway through my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer, cgrtt.brns and 2 others
Schnipsel

Schnipsel

Jun 30, 2024
Hi,
I'm Schnipsel. I'm a 24 year old enby (they/them).
I read a lot, bake a lot and love good tea. I also play a lot of Sims.

I struggle with pretty immense gender dysphoria, ADHD based emotional dysregulation and sensory processing disorder, recurring depression and anxiety with dysphoria being my biggest struggle by far. Also some traumatic shit that happened to me over the years, but i dont feel like talking about that rn.

I've suffered from depressive episodes from about age 12 (at least that's the first time I remember, but I barely remember anything of my childhood so it may be wrong). In hindsight, that might have been gender dysphoria already, but who knows. Only publicly came out when I was 22, after a failed outing attempt 19 forced me back into the closet. I've struggled with suicidal thoughts since I was about 14 and since that time I also started showing SH behavior that escalated over the years. Gender affirming care has made my dysphoria somewhat better but it's still so bad that my life feels like absolute horror most of the time, and no there's basically no recourse to improve my bodily dysphoria left to me anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, cgrtt.brns, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
AngelTears

AngelTears

Far Away
Jun 10, 2023
Name/Nickname:
Angel, Angel Tears, Molly, HT, Tears, Hero

Likes: Making and listening to music, anime, RP, talking, cooking..

Dislikes: Fake and dishonest people, ghosting, abandonment, the sunlight

Bio: I have struggled with physical and mental health my entire life... Currently I find myself looking for friends I can hopefully call family ❤️

Pronouns: they/them, she/her, he/him

Timezone: AST (UTC-4)

Language(s): English, Spanish

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, Reticent Being, cgrtt.brns and 2 others
T

teniralc21

Nov 18, 2023
43F, USA. Just really struggling. Scared to say much more at this point.

• Hugs
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Wanderer
Jul 3, 2024
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, obviously, haha..
I'm unrulynightmare, and very very tired of living.
While looking into things I found this place and the amount of support between members and the honest conversations shocked me!

All those things I have thought my entire life I had to keep hidden deep inside me, are openly discussed here. I found it so refreshing I joined to be able to freely discuss all those things the so called normal world isn't comfortable with. Normalizing talking about pain, depression, suicidal thoughts and things like that is important to me, and I hope to be able contribute to it here :)

I am into photography, drawing/painting, poetry.

I have two cats I love dearly, and I am desperately clinging to life for them, for now, no matter the pain it puts me through.

I hope to find here the friends and connections I can't have in real life due to not fitting in. Also it's hard to start any conversation if dying is constantly on your mind..
I am a big fan of humour and sarcasm to get me through each day.

Pleased to meet you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Redacted24, Reticent Being, cgrtt.brns and 4 others
Ungie

Ungie

Jul 3, 2024
Hello, nice to meet you.

I was suicidal since 16 years, now I am close to mid-30s. I suspect I have some personality disorder because of bullying and abuse in my childhood, but I never was diagnosed with one, despite having several therapists over the course of my life.

I had to leave my home country because of the war. I live alone. Always wanted to have a happy relationship and a family with a girl and maybe even children, but I couldn't have it for various reasons, I guess mainly because of lack of male role model and gender nonconformity (I am pansexual, polyamorous and androgynous, I love cute pink clothes etc etc), and also I tend to attract traumatized people who can't bear long-term relationships. However, I was in a relationship with a girl for several years, but I had to suppress my gender identity and sexuality to keep it going.

I have set myself a "deadline" that if I will be nearing my 40s, I would like to CTB, because I don't want to become sad lonely middle-aged man, who slowly goes crazy living all by himself. I had some nice things that happened in my life, such as traveling, extreme sports, music festivals, some mystic spiritual experiences - so I guess I won't be regretful that I missed something in life except having a happy relationship and a family.

I love experimental music, independent cinema and anime. Big fan of Slowdive, I wish to visit their concert some day. Don't know what else to say. I wish happiness and peace of mind to everyone here, I am sure everybody here needs it.

• Hugs
T

teniralc21

Nov 18, 2023
I'm early 40's, female, USA. I suspect I have mild autism but never been evaluated. I've always had trouble with relationships with other people and the last few years have seen most of my friends end. My only family are my parents and they are what I am living for at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, Reticent Being, ImsooDone1N and 3 others
M

Musepi

Last Call
Jul 6, 2024
Hello, everyone!
I have been a lurker on this site for quite some time, and decided that it is time to make a proper account.
I'm unsure how much about myself I am really willing to share here yet, but that may change over time while I participate in discussions on the forum.
So while I won't reveal any real personal information yet, I am willing to share some (relatively) unimportant things about myself:

-I greatly enjoy reading, especially fantasy literature, with a focus on worldbuilding
-I have kept a large collection of houseplants ever since I was young, and really enjoy tending to them, especially my Tradescantia
-I love playing strategy games with "story generator" aspects, puzzle games and well-written visual novels
-Writing short philosophical texts has been a hobby of mine for a few years by now and I really like journaling, which I have been doing for even longer than that...

I am looking forward to exploring this forum as a proper member, and to engage in some of the discussions instead of merely being a quiet observer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Redacted24, Reticent Being, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
flunkky

flunkky

Heart soldier
Jul 6, 2024
I am new here, and currently undecided on what I want to pursue (as in life or death), but I came here because I wanted it to be an actual choice of my own. I have a cat and like playing horror games, my indecisiveness mostly comes from the cat. she's wonderfully behaved and just adorable, i'm sure my shitty family wouldn't care for her so i'm trying to figure that out. Besides that I hope to make up my mind here, as I have unsuccessfully tried a few things (no success due to a lack of actual in-depth research).

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, Reticent Being, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
Well I guess the short version is that I'm a 28 year old lesbian with a history of interpersonal failures and am here after blowing what feels like the only real chance I ever got or ever will get at connecting with someone. I don't speak to my family and all I really have these days are a few shallow friendships, nobody who is genuinely close to me. I want to believe my luck will reverse, but my skepticism has me making preparations to ctb. I would like to be friends if anyone is up for it, because I still err on the side of hope despite everything.

Here is a bit more about my situation: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-blew-my-one-shot-at-happiness.171146/#post-2587218

• Hugs
plast1c_sk1n

plast1c_sk1n

✘ no longer human ✘
Jul 4, 2024
Hello & nice to meet you :) You can call me Plastic, I'm 18 years old and honestly not doing too bad at the moment as I've just recently gotten out of a horribly toxic/emotionally abusive relationship and have been doing better ever since but who knows where life will lead me so might as well have this community for backup in case recovery doesn't end up going so well.
I love drawing, listening to music, gaming, and reading! My goal is to one day become a video games concept artist and will be going to college for animation starting this September ^^ I love classic literature, specifically those involving dark or dystopian themes. I'm currently reading The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde & my favourite book is No Longer Human by Osamu Dazai :)
I hope I can make some friends here, especially anyone with OCD, ARFID, or BPD as it's a bit lonely not knowing anybody else with these conditions and I'd love to have a friend who understands me
Have a wonderful day loves!

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, cgrtt.brns, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Call me Cog, mid-30s. Two dogs, single, childless (and happy that way). Nagging dark feelings in me but I generally enjoy my life. Schizoaffective, anorexia, OCD, ADHD.

I get lonely and restless a lot. And stressed. Makes me binge eat or not eat or consider self harm or drink. Trying to replace some of that with the gym with little success.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, cgrtt.brns, bleakwinter and 2 others
MyaMia

MyaMia

Aug 21, 2023
I'm 30, from England. In a poly relationship but still feel lonely, likely got bpd. Waiting for the right time and more info before I try my ctb method. ✌️

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, cgrtt.brns, bleakwinter and 2 others
patricivselecta

patricivselecta

Jul 9, 2024
Hello everyone let me share with you the introduction I just wrote in the "about section" of my profile.

Salve! (Good health!)
My name is Patricius and I am greatly inspired by our ancient roman heritage, be it culture, philosophy or religion.
I live a happy and struggling life, I give thanks for everything fate brings to me.

I am here because I'm a firm advocate for the right to die, without it life is indeed slavery.
I am also trying to advocate for the ancient roman custom of farewell parties before CTB, either online or if we can organize it, in person. I believe it greatly helps ease the soul: you may speak your mind, say your goodbyes, laugh and cry together, that you may go in peace.
If you're interested in the ancient roman religion, the Cultus Deorum Romanorum and general worldview or you just wanna talk, hit me up!

May you find peace with your fate in this life, or the next.
Vale optime in Pace Deorum
. Cole Thomas The Consummation The Course of the Empire 1836 min

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Redacted24, cgrtt.brns, bleakwinter and 3 others
darkandtwisty

darkandtwisty

Jul 10, 2024
Hello!

I am an irreversibly broken soul who's been faking it for so long, I almost believe myself.
I am at a crossroads with my life. I don't necessarily want to go, I just want the pain to stop.

I was abused most of my life by my now ex husband. In almost every way one can be abused. I have a child with him who prefers to live with him. I am not needed.

I've tried not letting the residual CPTSD get the better of me, but all I hear in my head is the enforced words I heard for sixteen years "crazy, bitch, ugly, unlovable, broken, damaged". Etc etc. My own family stated if I had been a better wife, the hitting, rape, and serial cheating would not have happened. It was my responsibility to make him happy.

I poured myself into him until I had nothing left. I've tried therapy, medication, meditation. Nothing has helped. I'm tired on a spiritual level.
I have a boyfriend I love with everything I've got but unfortunately I do not know how to love myself. I know I'll CTB I just don't know when or how. It's not an if but a when.

On a positive note: I love hiking and being in nature. My hobbies are car karaoke and photography.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Redacted24, Reticent Being, LostSoul524 and 4 others
patricivselecta

patricivselecta

Jul 9, 2024
Hello!

I am an irreversibly broken soul who's been faking it for so long, I almost believe myself.
I am at a crossroads with my life. I don't necessarily want to go, I just want the pain to stop.

I was abused most of my life by my now ex husband. In almost every way one can be abused. I have a child with him who prefers to live with him. I am not needed.

I've tried not letting the residual CPTSD get the better of me, but all I hear in my head is the enforced words I heard for sixteen years "crazy, bitch, ugly, unlovable, broken, damaged". Etc etc. My own family stated if I had been a better wife, the hitting, rape, and serial cheating would not have happened. It was my responsibility to make him happy.

I poured myself into him until I had nothing left. I've tried therapy, medication, meditation. Nothing has helped. I'm tired on a spiritual level.
I have a boyfriend I love with everything I've got but unfortunately I do not know how to love myself. I know I'll CTB I just don't know when or how. It's not an if but a when.

On a positive note: I love hiking and being in nature. My hobbies are car karaoke and photography.
Hi! I am sorry all that happened you. I'm glad that you stood up for yourself and divorced that piece of shit.
You are loveable and deserve to be loved, every human being does.
I hope that now you'll find a way to love and serve yourself, not others, after putting others before yourself for this long.

May you find peace in this life, or the next.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, bleakwinter, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Trismegistus_13

Trismegistus_13

Your best is all you can give
Jun 17, 2024
Hi! I'm 26/M from the northeastern US. Since being diagnosed with anxiety and depression in third grade, I have struggled with them as well as low self-confidence on and off for years. I had one suicide attempt in 2018 that had been preceded by a group of people bullying me. I don't know if I will eventually kill myself years down the line, but I refuse to give up hope that I can improve my life.

I am currently a nursing student and want to help people in bad situations like I was. I also love music (especially heavy metal) and video games. I wish you all the best in getting better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, bleakwinter, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
img-phenix

img-phenix

the 6-for-1 package deal
Jul 9, 2024
Hello I go by many names but you can call me phenix! Happy to be here :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, bleakwinter, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
MHCheese454

MHCheese454

Jul 14, 2024
18m. Ugly short black male.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, Reticent Being, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
lilac-moonbeam

lilac-moonbeam

it/she
Jul 16, 2024
howdy howdy
just another sad gay trans girl (22, USA)

I've lurked on here for about half a year. I've had issues with depression, anxiety, dysphoria, and issues with eating since i was a kid. I know I'm neurodivergent in some way or another (self id as autistic) but I've never had any formal tests done. Have been trying to get over substance abuse too.
I'm into history, loud weird music, furry shit, and cartoons.
enchanté

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer and Praestat_Mori
8more2go

8more2go

Be nice, This is my first time being alive
Jul 15, 2024
Hoi, uhh I'm not very used to using forums so pls excuse me if I break some unwritten rules, I'm learning. I've heard some of the horror stories about this place only to look into it and find them all wildly over dramatized. I consider myself an advocate of harm reduction and I consider something like this quite helpful, for recovery or peaceful passing. By making this account I'm potentially risking being seen by someone who might recognize me, but so be it, I need a place that has these resources, where this topic isn't so taboo, somewhere I can feel less alone.

Hi! I'm Mimi. Guess my gender, you'll be right. I'm mid 20s, and I love video games more than myself. Metroid, final fantasy, touhou, xeno(gears, saga, blade), and soulsbourn are some of my favorite series. I like robots and cats and sometimes I pretend I'm one or the other for fun. I'm childish like that. I hate sleep, hot weather, working, and being alive. I love my friends, food, and kandi. I have no marketable or creative skills. I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, ADHD, and Anxiety when I was too young to remember my age. Probably not that young, I have an awful memory.

I must be doing something right though, people like me, like talking to me, say I'm funny or cute or cool or fun. But despite everything going for me, I have fantasized about death for almost my entire life (that I remember). Even happiness is torture, for pain follows like shadow. The very thought I will be working 9-5, doing taxes, paying rent, checking my email, and making phone calls for the rest of my life til the day I die fills me with a sense of dread I can't even define (I don't need to though, I'm sure you agree), dread so strong I want that day I die to be sooner rather than later.

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer and Praestat_Mori
umbreonbackpack

umbreonbackpack

Jul 17, 2024
Hi everyone,

I'm in my mid 20s, exhausted college dropout suffering from ptsd and severe burnout. I've been lurking on here for a few months and I'm finally taking the plunge.

Backstory below if anyone cares:

I was emotionally and medically neglected as a child/teen, sexually abused by my first 3 boyfriends, financially abused by the one after that, developed the dreaded fawn response pretty early on in all the abuse so now I'm a stupid fucking people pleaser and in a relationship with an emotionally sensitive partner that I have to mother. And to top it all off I live with chronic pain.

I've been in and out of therapy for a couple years and haven't made much progress (not for lack of trying, all of my bouts of therapy have ended with me moving, not being able to afford therapy for a while, or my therapist moved, so it's just bad luck I guess) and I'm honestly just done.

I don't want to put the work in to fix everything wrong with me anymore, I don't have any meaningful emotional support from my partner (when I try to communicate my needs I will inevitably later have to comfort her and exert more emotional labor than if I'd just kept my mouth shut, and whatever the problem is it won't be fixed) and I've wanted to ctb for 15 years.

It's not going to get better. Everytime I'm hopeful something happens to fuck it up. I'm over it.

I'm planning to ctb sometime this year. I'm not sure when yet. Probably the sooner the better, since I don't really want to ruin the holidays for everyone.

• Hugs
SendAndDelete

SendAndDelete

Jul 17, 2024
I am SendAndDelete, I love reading and like going on walks, I love a lot of things and I like many more but am miserable nonetheless.
Hi everyone,

I'm in my mid 20s, exhausted college dropout suffering from ptsd and severe burnout. I've been lurking on here for a few months and I'm finally taking the plunge.

Backstory below if anyone cares:

I was emotionally and medically neglected as a child/teen, sexually abused by my first 3 boyfriends, financially abused by the one after that, developed the dreaded fawn response pretty early on in all the abuse so now I'm a stupid fucking people pleaser and in a relationship with an emotionally sensitive partner that I have to mother. And to top it all off I live with chronic pain.

I've been in and out of therapy for a couple years and haven't made much progress (not for lack of trying, all of my bouts of therapy have ended with me moving, not being able to afford therapy for a while, or my therapist moved, so it's just bad luck I guess) and I'm honestly just done.

I don't want to put the work in to fix everything wrong with me anymore, I don't have any meaningful emotional support from my partner (when I try to communicate my needs I will inevitably later have to comfort her and exert more emotional labor than if I'd just kept my mouth shut, and whatever the problem is it won't be fixed) and I've wanted to ctb for 15 years.

It's not going to get better. Everytime I'm hopeful something happens to fuck it up. I'm over it.

I'm planning to ctb sometime this year. I'm not sure when yet. Probably the sooner the better, since I don't really want to ruin the holidays for everyone.
Don't know if this means anything to you, but you are not a "stupid fucking people pleaser" you're just a people pleaser and some of the people you instinctively try to please, as a nurtured instinct aren't worth pleasing or simply are impossible to please.

I'm sure the act of people pleasing itself that you do without realising or wanting to upsets you, just know that, at least in my opinion you aren't a lesser person for it and I don't like how you put yourself down. A person who injured their arm and stops using it until it's healed isn't a failure, they're protecting themselves from being hurt even more. You people please, which in essence is the same idea.

It is so unfortunate that what you do to protect yourself ends up causing you harm, just like how completely disusing an injured arm could mean it atrophies, wasting away completely.

You are hurt and you obviously have every right to feel that way and those feelings shouldn't be doubted, however, you have the right to be upset because you are worth more than a miserable life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
elvvsie

elvvsie

23F
Jul 18, 2024
hey!
you can call me L, I'm a 23 y/o uni student. Got some exams left to sit so hopefully I won't be a drop out (again). BPD/anxiety are kicking my ass atm

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, not-2-b-the-answer, bleakwinter and 1 other person