• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
HAHA I don't know much about JJBA but I've heard almost nothing but good things! My sister collects all these Nendoroids and has some of the manga, my siblings are constantly making references and stuff. It's cute.

Never played Undertale myself but I remember it being SO insanely popular when it came out that I actually "hated" it because it was "taking all of the people (from the fandoms I was in) away." I had no reason to be so angry at the world but at least I've learned to not hate on anything that's popular. I still love Minecraft! I remember getting it in 2012 from our dad for our Xbox and we were so excited. Very bad at it though. I also prefer singleplayer games and I am the stereotypical Animal Crossing/Sims player but I can get into FPS and RPGs occasionally. I've been getting into Final Fantasy recently.

I totally understand! Good luck to both you and your sisters, I think it's super nice of you to think of them like that. 🙏 That sounds like a LOT of work, I'm impressed you can handle it all!

I'm the oldest of four siblings — two brothers, two sisters — living with my parents and grandparents and four pets. I try my best to help out around the house and be a good role model but also being autistic and struggling with depression/anxiety, it's always been super tough. On top of the expectations for the oldest, of course. At least we don't fight; I'm incredibly close with my siblings hehe.

I've heard college is a lot better than high school. High school is supposedly "the best years of your life" but mine were nothing but misery honestly…for the couple months I did attend before straight-up becoming a NEET. I think you'll do great! It sounds like you've been working SUPER hard and I really respect that. :happy:
Thank you.... that means a lot actually. My sisters mean the world to me, I'd do anything to help them. I just wish the process was a little less painful. Handle may be a bit of a stretch though ahaha! It's exhausting. Terribly so. To push yourself constantly academically, physically, mentally. And then do it all over again. Without reprise. It gets tiring. I have autisism too, though its low level. Well, that, plus ADHD, PTSD, a general social anxiety disorder, IBS.... I could honestly trail off forever. But I doubt that would help anything. It's just me, my sisters, and my grandparents who are our legal guardians. Which is all the more reason I need to step up and help, since once they're gone it'll be entirely up to me to keep us afloat. I'm glad you don't have to worry about that anymore though, that sort of pressure is... not fun. Ah sorry I kind of vented a bit, didn't mean to go on a depressing rant sorry!!

Last edited:
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Thank you.... that means a lot actually. My sisters mean the world to me, I'd do anything to help them. I just wish the process was a little less painful. Handle may be a bit of a stretch though ahaha! It's exhausting. Terribly so. To push yourself constantly academically, physically, mentally. And then do it all over again. Without reprise. It gets tiring. I have autisism too, though its low level. Well, that, plus ADHD, PTSD, a general social anxiety disorder, IBS.... I could honestly trail off forever. But I doubt that would help anything. It's just me, my sisters, and my grandparents who are our legal guardians. Which is all the more reason I need to step up and help, since once they're gone it'll be entirely up to me to keep us afloat. I'm glad you don't have to sorry about that anymore though, that sort of pressure is... not fun. Ah sorry I kind of vented a bit, didn't mean to go on a depressing rant sorry!!
Of course. I definitely understand that. With all the hatred in this world, it makes me happy seeing other people's love for their siblings. I, too, would do anything for mine, even if it was detrimental to me. I really do just want them to be happy, to succeed, to go on further than I could.

I hope you can get even just a short break from all of that. It sounds like a lot to deal with, especially only at 18. Your wellbeing is always important too. I hope your summer will be nice if you get a break then! And I hope college is good to you as well. I believe you can get through it!

Don't worry about it! This place is here for a reason. I'm always here to talk if you need it. 🤗

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
Of course. I definitely understand that. With all the hatred in this world, it makes me happy seeing other people's love for their siblings. I, too, would do anything for mine, even if it was detrimental to me. I really do just want them to be happy, to succeed, to go on further than I could.

I hope you can get even just a short break from all of that. It sounds like a lot to deal with, especially only at 18. Your wellbeing is always important too. I hope your summer will be nice if you get a break then! And I hope college is good to you as well. I believe you can get through it!

Don't worry about it! This place is here for a reason. I'm always here to talk if you need it. 🤗
Thank you... I, you're very kind. Normally people would shy away from me by now. I'm still not quite used to this place ahaha!! Really though, thank you. I'm not sure else how to say it other than that ahaha, it's nice being able to open up a little bit. Same here too!! If you ever need to get your thoughts out of your head I'll be happy to lend a shoulder! ^^

A short break does sound kind of nice.

Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Thank you... I, you're very kind. Normally people would shy away from me by now. I'm still not quite used to this place ahaha!! Really though, thank you. I'm not sure else how to say it other than that ahaha, it's nice being able to open up a little bit. Same here too!! If you ever need to get your thoughts out of your head I'll be happy to lend a shoulder! ^^

A short break does sound kind of nice.
No problem at all! It's the least I can do. I always want to help others, and I definitely think it's very good for everyone to have a place and time to get things off their chest. I think everyone deserves someone to talk to, I'd never shy away! Well, I guess unless I found out someone was a complete psychopath? Not really equipped for that. I don't think it really counts HAHA.

I really appreciate it as well! This was a really enjoyable chat. I don't get to talk to people that often, especially those I can relate to in one way or another. 😊

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
No problem at all! It's the least I can do. I always want to help others, and I definitely think it's very good for everyone to have a place and time to get things off their chest. I think everyone deserves someone to talk to, I'd never shy away! Well, I guess unless I found out someone was a complete psychopath? Not really equipped for that. I don't think it really counts HAHA.

I really appreciate it as well! This was a really enjoyable chat. I don't get to talk to people that often, especially those I can relate to in one way or another. 😊
Ahaha don't worry I haven't gone insane yet! I doubt many people's arsenals are equipped for that anyways. And of course!! I'm always happy to talk! I hadn't thought about any of those shows in such a long time so this was pretty refreshing for me too... I really should rewatch Ouran Host Club or put it on some list or something so I don't forget, I've been meaning to rewatch that for ages ahahaha! And feel free to chat with me anytime you want! This was a lot of fun so thanks!! ^^

M

Mattt_K

Apr 29, 2024
Hi all.
I'm in my late 30's and live in an African country. I'm part of the LGBT community (don't roast me for not including all the letters and the +. I don't mean to exclude anybody, it's just that the acronym keeps growing).
I've struggled with depression for most of my life. It goes okay for a time - sometimes a long time even - and then it doesn't. I've tried to end my life twice before, clearly unsuccessfully. I am also a Christian minister and very active in my church. I guess you'll find out more about me as we go along, but this is just a high-level overview.

U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
Hi there,
I just want to get it off from me.
I'm 35, suffering from social phobia, anxiety, depression from all my life. I've been psychicaly, and mentally abused by parents. I know my life is pointless, i know that i will never be happy. Even tho i'm 35 i don't know how to relax, i don't know what to do to feel good, to be happy.
I'm 14 yrs on many medications, i've been to therapy, i've read psychological articles and nothing won't change my screwed mind. I'm tired of it.
I know i will nothing achive in life.
I hope to find here good people and useful help.

Last edited:
hagelslag.muncher

hagelslag.muncher

Sep 11, 2023
Greetings, my name is Montag. I have autism and I suffer from depression, social anxiety, psychosis, PTSD, and BPD. I like geography, history, politics, playing video games, and drawing. I hope I can find some good advice on this website.

rozzyb

rozzyb

The common thread in issues is me.
May 1, 2024
Hey! Im Rozzy/ Blake, (one or the other works) and its nice to meet you all. Im just your average guy i suppose? I practice volleyball in case a team pops up in my area, and I like anime and anime abridged. Hope to become friends w you all! 🙏🫶🫶

strawberrydiequiri

strawberrydiequiri

On the house
May 2, 2024
Hi,

I'm Victoria, and I plan on sticking around for 2 years max, I'm looking to try a few other treatment methods before I go forward with my plan. I'm looking into TMS treatment, but I don't have high hopes. I hope to make a positive impact while I'm still around though.

V

Volatha

Dec 22, 2023
Hi, I'm Volatha (name unique to this site because I am worried about my identity). I'm a 24 year old trans woman from the United States.
I like computer building and programming. I like some music. I play piano a little. I like to theorize about communist economics. I am unfortunately uneducated because college pushed me to the brink. I love my cat (picture in pet thread)
I suffer from depression. I was relatively isolated and abused as a child. I am reclusive but I have a job and sustain myself. I am not willing to come out as trans to my family, not while I am alive anyway. My younger trans brother came out to our family, and they did not respect him. I was the only one who respected him. I would rather die than experience the dismissal and disrespect that my brother experienced. I am debating whether to cut all ties with my family or ctb. I don't have a lot longer to decide because I will start showing physical effects of HRT soon. My brother will be fine because he has a free ride to college and he is doing well.
I am ideologically divorced from the society in which I live. The largest impact I will have had on the world at the time of my death are the greenhouse gas my activity emits, the investors' pockets which are lined by my work, and the violent wars which my taxes are spent on. There is a limit to the time that I can keep myself amused on trivial things, and my time is running out.

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
Hi, I just realized I never did an introduction post so here goes. I'm in my early 20s and kinda fucked up my life. I'm a college dropout with no prospects who lost a good portion of his friends so I found myself here. I started off by wanting methods to ctb but I've since found the recovery section and am trying out recovery atm but we'll see how that goes.

P

PinballWizard39

May 3, 2024
Hey, I'm from the UK, 39. Been struggling with depression, self harm, anorexia, CPTSD, anxiety - god know's what else, since I was 13. I've been in and out of the mental health system over the years, some of which were real bad experiences, which only added to the CPTSD. The NHS is fucked so the chances of me getting the help I actually need, is pretty close to zero and I can't afford to go private. I've pretty much given up on ever having hope of a recovery, hence why I'm here. I'm an artist and scientist and generally try to keep pushing forward, but this last year especially, has drained my hope more than ever and my ability to function as a result, has decreased. I'm currently just being 'managed' on medication which makes me feel awful. I was told recently I would be given long term trauma therapy, just to turn up there and be told it was a mere 12 sessions. Whilst I'm grateful for what I can get, that won't do shit. So yeah, I figure finish those, but then.. I don't know that I can live like this anymore. I don't know that I want to and I need to be able to have a space to say that without getting more drugs thrown at me and people trying to 'save me' - all for what?
So yeah, hi !

Toriinbed

Toriinbed

Apr 1, 2023
hello,
I'm 19 F and deeply insecure. I don't remember much of my childhood since my brain wants to forget a lot of the details but the gist of it was mainly neglect/ SA for years from family. I've mainly tried to live a relative normal life as of recent but thoughts and discussion of ctb is very comforting. I've attempted once in middle school and in high school became a shut in and then tried to pick up what I fucked up after I got into community college.

A

Anclaje

May 2, 2024
Hola, llevo poco tiempo en el foro y he visto este hilo para presentaciones. Toda mi vida he padecido ansiedad social, y más de 10 años con depresión, aparte de diversos problemas y limitaciones físicas, llevo años queriendo acabar con todo. Hasta ahora me ha frenado el miedo a fracasar en el intento y quedarme con más lesiones que las que tengo. El método que me pareció más adecuado es el método del gas inerte. Quiero aprender más, para hacer una despedida definitiva. Atentamente

I

InternetFloater

May 6, 2024
Hello. I don't exactly know what to call myself whether it be on here or in real life. Name or beliefs. I'm just kinda here. I don't come from a hard life like a lot of you guys, I'm just some being on this Earth who has made the choices to lead them to mental and emotional instability.

Anyway, I am transgender (FtM), and I am a big nature lover. Nature is one of the most kind yet brutal things that I have seen. Yet the things she creates is all beautiful. I have also started practicing witchcraft as of recently. Or well, getting more into it than I already was lol. I like to draw even though I haven't been drawing all to much. I also love reading even when it takes me weeks, even months to get through a book. And I guess the last little tidbits that I would like to share are that I love music and daydreaming since I love to get out of my head lol.

See you around <3

D

didntitrain

Apr 19, 2024
hi, in my early 30s and have struggled with depression and suicidal ideation for well over a decade. almost went through with it a year ago but procrastinated... story of my life. i procrastinate and self-sabotage and am tortured by regrets and longing... generally to see the world. but getting in the way are pretty deep feelings of inadequacy, hopelessness and, often, despair.

i've had friends come and go but never for a long time. i just don't really feel comfortable around anyone, as a rule. but that's ok. well, not really, but i've largely accepted it. happy to chat with people on here though. i'm pretty obsessed with music and cinema/tv are great too.

i have audhd, i like they/them pronouns but idk gender is wack.

i'll write more later. i have almost 200 tabs open right now and my laptop is pretty much shutting down lmao

Last edited:
damienlerone

damienlerone

my mistake original gangsta🔥
May 5, 2024
hey guys!
my fake name is Damien Lerone, only because i dont want anyone recognizing me from real life! ill also hide my age for that reason too, I used to use this site a lot as a guest and not actually have an account, but I found a lot of people confiding in complete strangers on here, and there was no hate either! I'm not suicidal (i think(as of now)), but i made an account just to tell people any problems I have, stay connected to a cool community, and have a fun time in forum games haha. Of course I will also try and help people as best as I can!

By the way, im quite of an Omori fan because I relate to it in a lot of aspects (not the sister aspect, Omori fans will know what im talking about💀), for example, like Sunny's alter ego is Omori, my alter ego is Damien Lerone, and other reasons too.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
So many new member s! Welcome everyone. Have a nice stay. I hope you find what you are looking for. <3

Reactions: Meteora
persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024
Hey, my hands don't work and have all sorts of problems, looking to learn from like minded people, thanks for having me.
Hi. I have difficulty with my hands also. Do you use Dragon NaturallySpeaking? It eases the workload for PC use a lot.

handsbarelywork

handsbarelywork

May 7, 2024
Hi. I have difficulty with my hands also. Do you use Dragon NaturallySpeaking? It eases the workload for PC use a lot.
Sorry to hear that, I use voice access on Android personally

R

Rainking

May 6, 2024
Hi,
I'm a 50 y/o man. I've been suicidal to some degree or another for the majority of my life. This includes a failed attempt to CTB in my 20's. While I'm always a little suicidal, recent health concerns have put me in a position where I feel like I will need to ctb sooner rather than later. I have lurked here off an on for the last couple of weeks. I'm hoping to just feel not quite so alone as far as my perspective that living or dying is a personal choice. I'm also trying to figure out the best method for me so I feel like this is the best place to figure that out. I'm leaning towards the charcoal method, but have a lot more research to do before I decide for sure. I want to have a plan in place for when the time comes. Thanks for accepting me into the community.

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
N

Need2Leave

May 9, 2024
My name is Need2Leave
I enjoy many things in life like video games, movies and would love to travel. I love art.
Unfortunately my illnesses are too unbearable to live.
I just need a swift way out Asap

• Hugs
Reactions: cgrtt.brns
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Student
May 9, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm from North America and in my early 20s. I have a long history of mental illness and trauma, but most people won't believe me because I had a financially privileged upbringing and my parents were really good at presenting themselves as the nicest people ever. I currently have no plans to CTB in the foreseeable future, but there are things I hope to be able to discuss on this forum that I'll never be able to talk about anywhere else. To distract myself from my insanity, I work long hours at my physically demanding job. The only pleasure in my life is derived from being an adrenaline junkie. However, I make sure that I chase adrenaline rushes in a reasonably safe manner nowadays, so that I won't unintentionally hurt anyone or put anyone else's safety at risk if they decide to try and save me.