• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AkibaKyun

AkibaKyun

♡ Your Friend・Call Me If You Get Lost・I Love BTS ♡
Apr 10, 2024
Hello. ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و It's very nice to meet you all.

I'm a Ryousangata Menhera Otaku/Wotaku who loves:

・Idols ( 2D Anime Idols, 3D Anime Idols, Virtual Idols, J-Pop & K-Pop. )

・VTubers ( I honestly love all the Hololive Girls because they're so talented, entertaining, unique and great at singing. (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡ However, my favorite VTubers are Houshou Marine and Ceres Fauna. ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ ) ♡ )

・Drawing ( I'm not very good at it. However, I'm doing my best to keep on practicing! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و )

・Anime ( My current obsession is Gushing Over Magical Girls and Blue Archive! (⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄) ♡

・Manga ( I read a bunch of random ones. (,,>﹏<,,) )

・Manhwa ( I'm currently reading Full Volume and re-reading Your Wish Is My Command. I might re-read BJ Alex… )

・Gaming ( I mostly play JRPGs, Visual Novels, Dating Simulators, Anime-Based Games, Gacha Games, Idol Games, and rhythm games. )

There are a lot of other stuff I like such as Oshikatsu, Otakatsu, Wotakatsu, etc. etcetera.

Currently, this is my only form of communication since I've deleted all my social media accounts.
After years on working hard on myself, I've decided to go back to isolation and back to my hikikomori Waifuism/Yumejoshi/Otakatsu/Oshikatsu/Wotakatsu Lifestyle. I honestly don't feel good about it.

I'm trying my hardest to be extremely happy in life. However, it's getting extremely difficult since my mind is getting cloudier with rain and I feel like I'm falling into the deep blue sea or into a dark abyss.

However, I hope to get acquainted with you all. Maybe, I can even make some friends on here, too. ( ⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝)

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚ I hope you all have a wonderful day and weekday!

cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, bad writing ,often missing words
Apr 8, 2024
Hello. I've been lurking for years without joining, often thinking about what i could write to certain topics, but now I have joined I find myself not being able to add anything to any threads. Thinking the answers and writing them out are very different. When i was younger i would love to write to long paragraphs about how bad i feel, but things like that are too exhausting now, and i don't have the cognitve capabilities anymore. Bye.

H

hanging lights

Apr 10, 2024
heyyy you can just call me lights im nonbinary and use they/them pronouns (and sometimes it/its pls dont hate me) i like twenty one pilots and will wood and lemon demon (those are bands) and im not much to talk to except about my problems ;-;
i also want to ctb eventually but im scared to i guess

littleearthquakes

littleearthquakes

Apr 10, 2024
Hi all. I'll do a little intro. I'm in my 30s, she/they, chronically ill, disabled, autistic, mentally ill. Also queer and genderqueer. Been sick my whole life, chronic pain forever. I've tried to have as many experiences as possible. Was able to travel a bit before I got too sick. Used to write and do photography. Now I'm mostly home all the time, connect with people virtually. I enjoy music, especially indie rock and singer/songwriter stuff. Bad TV shows. Good movies. Cozy video games. Plush and toy collecting.

Open to DMs, would like to make new friends who can relate to any of what I'm going through or have shared interests.

Freakyman

Freakyman

Apr 13, 2024
Hi everyone. I'm a 32y/o western european (english is not my main language) who had chosen to register after lurking here ocassionally for a few months.

Interested in RPGs and some strategy videogames, manga/manhwa/anime and LN besides other things, I hope we can get along with people with same interests.

Anyways I'm open to talk via with everyone who would want to, in english or spanish.

Kwasi

Kwasi

Apr 14, 2024
Hi there, I'm Kwasi. :-) I joined because I was reading about this forum on Wikipedia, and I was interested in a forum with likeminded people. I love listening to music and drawing. I'm a queer male from New York, and I came here to share my experience as a suicidal person. Thanks for reading!

cobain43

cobain43

Feb 16, 2020
Hello! I joined SS in 2020.
Currently I am working as a Senior Brand Manager in the biggest media house of my country. The job is shit, my boss is an idiot and I am overworked and underpaid.
I used to paint, and hopefully, will start once again.
Although my life is fucked, the thought of communicating with people having similar experiences/thoughts/feelings/issues give me a lot of calm.
Huge Barcelona fan, and their recent defeat made me sad. 😞
Cheers.

catladyJ

catladyJ

Apr 17, 2024
After a lifetime of living with passive suicidality, I've finally exhausted my will and resources at 42. I'm an American woman and I'm planning to ctb when my 15 year old cat passes. (That's not him in my avatar, just a picture I got from boredpanda.) I just want to talk about these things with people who aren't going to be traumatized by it.

littlefoggy

littlefoggy

Apr 19, 2024
hello all!
im eve, a 21 year old living in the usa.
ive been diagnosed with clinical depression and anxiety since i was 12, but ive begun to think theres definitely something else wrong with me. a good year and some change of research has led me to believe it's bpd or something adjacent, but im hesitant to say so for sure. cant really afford to get properly diagnosed either.

im at the end of my rope here, so i joined to seek some sort of solace in other people like me. hoping to be gone peacefully before im 25.
thank you for reading, and nice to meet you all!

R

Rebecca

Apr 9, 2024
Hi. I've been suicidal for years, but it's gone to a new level recently. Ive lost every family member due to EUPD and how it affects my relationships with people. I've thought of myself as bad all my life, the trouble is my family think the same. I definitely should never have been born. I'm a woman in my late 40s so maybe older than most here? I don't know. But hello anyway x

abcd4560

abcd4560

Apr 24, 2024
Hi, I'm new to the site, long-time lurker first-time poster.
25 yrs old, male euro, feeling pretty glum
I like hong kong action movies from the 80s and jrpgs.
Open to DMs if anyone wants to talk.
Just wanted to ask since I can't find it mentioned anywhere, I saw in some other threads that I need to up my post count if I want to access the search bar feature.
Is that true and if so by how much? Thanks for any and all replies.

Anneko1014

Anneko1014

Apr 24, 2024
Hi!

I wanted to share my story with everyone. Four years ago, I met a guy online who had depression. I was a completely different person back then, and he showed me what it means to live. From the first day we met, we knew we were meant to be together forever. We loved each other like crazy, even though his life was filled with constant suffering. He had a severe case of eczema, and his family were real demons. We were officially together for two years, not studying, not working. We were 600km apart, and we constantly traveled to see each other, planning how to be together and live somehow in this world. But we couldn't manage it all the time; the problems seemed insurmountable.

I always thought it was very tough, but we were managing. I can even say that recently we had one of the best periods of our lives, we were getting better. Like really.

Until he committed suicide over a week ago, without any warning. I was so fucking suprised he did it. His last wish was to give me all his belongings (sadly, his family didn't even respect his last wish after his death). He died surrounded by gifts from me. My life stopped. I know he must have suffered terribly, like no one else. I know he loved me so much but his pain was just too much. I also know he had many reasons to live. I know I failed him, I didn't save him. I'm also sure I could have done it if I had just known how bad it was. I can't forgive myself for that. Anyway, during his lifetime, I mentioned to him many times that I couldn't live without him and if he was gone, I would kill myself. I never had a problem with the idea of death and suicide, but I also didn't have a reason to die. Now I do.

I know I want to die. Moreover, in the same place and in the same way as him. I lost the meaning and love of my life forever. I don't want anything else.

However, I need help. He didn't cover many clues, now I'm trying to piece together how he died. I need people who have knowledge and experience. Also I would like to share more about my story, details, and feelings with people who will understand me and accept me for who I am. Without pretending.

I hope I'll be understood. Thank you. I'm glad I'm here and that this place exists!

timetosaygoodbye

timetosaygoodbye

i love dandelions
Apr 27, 2024
henlo, im a female, i like to call myself ruby. (although i dont hate my real name)
im still unsure abt my gender, so lets just say im nonbinary, and i go by any pronouns.

im in my early twenties, from egypt. been struggling with depression ever since i developed awareness ig lol
i love all animals, and i wish i could protect them all.
i love singing, writing, drawing and playing some instruments.

i hope we all find the peace we've been looking for, one day. and im all ears if anyone wants to vent!

shtangley01

shtangley01

Apr 28, 2024
I'm going by Shtangley here, he/they pronouns. I'm 19, an artist and aspiring animator, and I hope to CTB by 20, though it looks like I'll fail at that as well. I'm surrounded by wonderful and loving people, and feel that despite a relatively good start in life, what with no major trauma, mostly loving and decently well off parents, and no obviously diagnosable long-term issues (as evidenced by the fact I've not been diagnosed), I've completely shat the bed of life. I like Ultrakill, House of Leaves, Discworld, and Helldivers 2 at the moment, I'm a community college student studying art, because I couldn't bring myself to put in the effort to put in an application to any actual colleges before highschool ended. Desperate for attention, but more desperate to not be a nuissance, my mind is a maze of contradictions and I hate living. I've always wanted to experience romance, but I think everyone sees me as aggressively nonsexual, Hank Green style, and the only action I've ever gotten was a joke proposal in middle school and the inappropriate touching of the homeless woman I let into my car in the hopes she would stab me or something. Its gotten to the point where I can't tell if I'm genuinely not interested in people romantically or if I've just repressed that side of me to the point I can't tell the difference between friend-love and partner-love, if there even is a structural distinction there at all.

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
Howdy y'all, I hope all is well! I am Ares. 18 year old guy, senior in high school, graduating in a month (hopefully, I may have shot myself in the foot by taking 5 virtual classes), etc. I have.... well, outlandish goals. I tend to overwhelm myself with work in hopes of improving, I over excercise my body, wake up at unnecessarily early times of day, etc. Anything that is uncomfortable I force myself to face, and then I keep doing it ahahaha!! Sometimes I don't quite make it to the end of the day before collapsing on my room floor from exhaustion after getting back from school, but hey it's the effort that counts right? As it stands I've been improving my energy, body, mental state, etc., but it gets very tiring to fight alone like this 24/7 without any genuine confidants, so I hope to make some friends here!! ^^

Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Hey guys! I am going by Yuina here. I'm an 18-year-old girl from the US, genuine NEET since ~14 and still have no plans for my future.

I like cats, video games, anime, and buying things I don't need with the little money I do have. I still live with my family and I don't see that changing anytime soon in this economy.

I try to be as positive as I can but I've been struggling with my mental health most of my life. I've always been really lonely and isolated, and people have never really liked me much in any way, so I hope I can find some friends.

I am here if anyone wants to talk!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ares and soulkitty
Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
I like cats, video games, anime, and buying things I don't need with the little money I do have.
I haven't seen an anime in a while ahaha, though I used to watch a ton! The most recent I watched was both seasons of Jujutsu Kaisen since my little sisters wanted to see it. Before I stopped watching I really liked Attack on Titan, Saga of Tanya The Evil, Overlord, Tokyo Ghoul (just the first season, never watched the 2nd). Those were my favorites. Oh, I remember Fullmetal Alchemist was pretty good too. All of them are pretty action-y, but those were my cup of tea. What about you?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty and Yuina
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
I haven't seen an anime in a while ahaha, though I used to watch a ton! The most recent I watched was both seasons of Jujutsu Kaisen since my little sisters wanted to see it. Before I stopped watching I really liked Attack on Titan, Saga of Tanya The Evil, Overlord, Tokyo Ghoul (just the first season, never watched the 2nd). Those were my favorites. Oh, I remember Fullmetal Alchemist was pretty good too. All of them are pretty action-y, but those were my cup of tea. What about you?
I used to watch it a lot more than I do now, but I'm getting back into it as I really have nothing else to do! 🥲

I enjoy most genres though. I've watched quite a bit of action; I used to be really into the Chainsaw Man manga and Hunter X Hunter. I haven't finished Attack On Titan yet but it's been really good so far, and I've been meaning to watch Fullmetal Alchemist for a while but I'm sooo bad at keeping up with long shows. The longest I watched was Hunter X Hunter.

I watch a lot of comedy, romance, and any lighthearted stuff like that. It's like an escape of sorts for me. I wouldn't say I have a "favorite" but there were a lot I enjoyed, like Toradora, Date A Live, Quintessential Quintuplets — shows people either love or hate. I just happen to be easily entertained.

I also collect figurines, which I know a lot of people find ridiculous, but eh, I don't do it for other people anyway. 😋

• Love
Reactions: Ares and soulkitty
Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
I enjoy most genres though. I've watched quite a bit of action; I used to be really into the Chainsaw Man manga and Hunter X Hunter. I haven't finished Attack On Titan yet but it's been really good so far, and I've been meaning to watch Fullmetal Alchemist for a while but I'm sooo bad at keeping up with long shows. The longest I watched was Hunter X Hunter.
Ahhh omfg I forgot about Hunter X Hunter how could I forget!? I looooveee Killua! I got pretty far in chainsaw man too but fell out, though my friend keeps me updated on Denji's ongoings. & plus at the very least when thinking about watching long shows just compare it to One Piece and it'll feel waaay shorter that works for me ahaha! I kind of rememeber watching a little bit of quintessential quintuplets, but I didn't stick with it. Ouran High School Host Club was really my only favorite romance/fluff anime. I never really collected figures, but before I donated all my stuff I had tons of manga I had been meaning to read. One Punch Man, Demon Slayer, Mob Psycho 100, Junji Ito, Solo Leveling (oh I loved solo leveling), etc. But hey at least other people will get to read all that now that it's in my schools library!

• Love
Reactions: Yuina
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Ahhh omfg I forgot about Hunter X Hunter how could I forget!? I looooveee Killua! I got pretty far in chainsaw man too but fell out, though my friend keeps me updated on Denji's ongoings. & plus at the very least when thinking about watching long shows just compare it to One Piece and it'll feel waaay shorter that works for me ahaha! I kind of rememeber watching a little bit of quintessential quintuplets, but I didn't stick with it. Ouran High School Host Club was really my only favorite romance/fluff anime. I never really collected figures, but before I donated all my stuff I had tons of manga I had been meaning to read. One Punch Man, Demon Slayer, Mob Psycho 100, Junji Ito, Solo Leveling (oh I loved solo leveling), etc. But hey at least other people will get to read all that now that it's in my schools library!
YES, same! That anime shaped me at this point, and it wasn't even that long ago. I always forget 2020 was 4 years ago… I haven't kept up with Chainsaw Man since "part two" or whatever it's called, after they switched to Asa for the main character. Denji was my favorite. 😞 OMG I could never watch One Piece. Three of my siblings absolutely love it and one is on episode, like, 800-something.

I absolutely LOVED Ouran High School Host Club. Genuinely thought it was such a great show, and still do. I think it was 2019 when I watched it? I've been watching anime since 2015 but didn't really get into it until 2019 because, well, I was 9 in 2015. LOL

I liked Demon Slayer and Mob Psycho 100! I've also heard a LOT about Solo Leveling, I wanna check it out. I also collect(ed) manga, but it's difficult for me to keep up with it because I don't…really read anymore. I think it's great that manga is accessible in school libraries now! Never was at my school. I was one of those kids who only read Warrior Cats.

• Love
Reactions: Ares
Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
YES, same! That anime shaped me at this point, and it wasn't even that long ago. I always forget 2020 was 4 years ago… I haven't kept up with Chainsaw Man since "part two" or whatever it's called, after they switched to Asa for the main character. Denji was my favorite. 😞 OMG I could never watch One Piece. Three of my siblings absolutely love it and one is on episode, like, 800-something.

I absolutely LOVED Ouran High School Host Club. Genuinely thought it was such a great show, and still do. I think it was 2019 when I watched it? I've been watching anime since 2015 but didn't really get into it until 2019 because, well, I was 9 in 2015. LOL

I liked Demon Slayer and Mob Psycho 100! I've also heard a LOT about Solo Leveling, I wanna check it out. I also collect(ed) manga, but it's difficult for me to keep up with it because I don't…really read anymore. I think it's great that manga is accessible in school libraries now! Never was at my school. I was one of those kids who only read Warrior Cats.
Ah, I'm guilty of reading one piece since my friend convinced me. I got halfway-ish through, it's easier to speed read than to watch but it's still a long read... I stopped CSM after Asa killed that chicken devil, truly the most unfortunate death in the series 😢 ahahaha! I've been watching anime since I was like 8! So 2014-ish maybe..? The first anime I watched was either Magi & The Labryinth of Magic, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, or Wakfu (a french anime, so that one pops out in my mind since I'd watched it in French first ahaha!). I watched Ouran High on Netflix but when I went to go check on it to rewarch it but they had removed it by then T-T.... I absolutely recommend Solo Leveling, though I am SUPER biased since I read the webcomic of it before it was even serialized in Barnes & Noble as a physical book or before the Light Novels were even fully translated sooo.... yeah, ahaha!! My sisters read Warrior Cats, even if I haven't read it, it must be a good series as my sisters have acquired my refined taste for high quality literatrue mhm mhm! Ahaha! ...Why don't you read anymore..? If you don't mind me asking! Besides I'm one to talk, I don't read anymore either after, well, donating all of my books ahaha. I'm moving for college, plus I got burnt out trying to read for old friends and my grades would suffer, so I just got rid of it all to move on and not be reminded of that I guess.

• Love
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Ah, I'm guilty of reading one piece since my friend convinced me. I got halfway-ish through, it's easier to speed read than to watch but it's still a long read... I stopped CSM after Asa killed that chicken devil, truly the most unfortunate death in the series 😢 ahahaha! I've been watching anime since I was like 8! So 2014-ish maybe..? The first anime I watched was either Magi & The Labryinth of Magic, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, or Wakfu (a french anime, so that one pops out in my mind since I'd watched it in French first ahaha!). I watched Ouran High on Netflix but when I went to go check on it to rewarch it but they had removed it by then T-T.... I absolutely recommend Solo Leveling, though I am SUPER biased since I read the webcomic of it before it was even serialized in Barnes & Noble as a physical book or before the Light Novels were even fully translated sooo.... yeah, ahaha!! My sisters read Warrior Cats, even if I haven't read it, it must be a good series as my sisters have acquired my refined taste for high quality literatrue mhm mhm! Ahaha! ...Why don't you read anymore..? If you don't mind me asking! Besides I'm one to talk, I don't read anymore either after, well, donating all of my books ahaha. I'm moving for college, plus I got burnt out trying to read for old friends and my grades would suffer, so I just got rid of it all to move on and not be reminded of that I guess.
I've heard it's a great series! If it was shorter I would totally give it a try. But maybe I will regardless? They've been begging me to try that and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, which is my sister's favorite. I love taking people's anime recommendations, hehe. RIP to the chicken devil, totally forgot about that part. 😭 I was sooo sad when Netflix removed Ouran! It used to be such a comfort show for me. I will definitely check out Solo Leveling when I get the chance!

Ooh 2014 was when I started playing Roblox, haha! I still use the same account to this day and watching that game go from some random kids' sandbox that nobody in my class played to one of the most popular video game platforms for children was surreal. It did a lot (of good) for my development at the time. That's off-topic of course but 2014 was an interesting year… 2nd-3rd grade peak of my life FR 🙏💯

Yes yes the refined taste of Warrior Cats, your sisters had great taste. 😆 Really did love those books though. I had a pretty high reading level when I was younger. I think I had hit college level by 6th grade or something like that? Language Arts was always my strongest subject, and math was my WORST, which it still is! I stopped reading around middle school when I started giving up on my grades and my depression symptoms started showing themselves. I was also sick of being the "gifted child" for a back of better words. Also COVID hit when I was in 8th grade… I think that affected us ALL though. Legit failed every single class and spent all day playing Animal Crossing and The Sims.

I definitely emphasize with feeling burnt out and basically forcing yourself to read for people. That kind of stuff can hit hard. GOOD LUCK IN COLLEGE! AHH I type too much omg 😭

• Love
Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
I've heard it's a great series! If it was shorter I would totally give it a try. But maybe I will regardless? They've been begging me to try that and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, which is my sister's favorite. I love taking people's anime recommendations, hehe. RIP to the chicken devil, totally forgot about that part. 😭 I was sooo sad when Netflix removed Ouran! It used to be such a comfort show for me. I will definitely check out Solo Leveling when I get the chance!

Ooh 2014 was when I started playing Roblox, haha! I still use the same account to this day and watching that game go from some random kids' sandbox that nobody in my class played to one of the most popular video game platforms for children was surreal. It did a lot (of good) for my development at the time. That's off-topic of course but 2014 was an interesting year… 2nd-3rd grade peak of my life FR 🙏💯

Yes yes the refined taste of Warrior Cats, your sisters had great taste. 😆 Really did love those books though. I had a pretty high reading level when I was younger. I think I had hit college level by 6th grade or something like that? Language Arts was always my strongest subject, and math was my WORST, which it still is! I stopped reading around middle school when I started giving up on my grades and my depression symptoms started showing themselves. I was also sick of being the "gifted child" for a back of better words. Also COVID hit when I was in 8th grade… I think that affected us ALL though. Legit failed every single class and spent all day playing Animal Crossing and The Sims.

I definitely emphasize with feeling burnt out and basically forcing yourself to read for people. That kind of stuff can hit hard. GOOD LUCK IN COLLEGE! AHH I type too much omg 😭
Ahahaha don't worry I type too much too so it evens us out! I've watched all of Jojo and had the entire series up to golden wind before I donated it, it's well, bizarre, the title is really spot on with that one ahaha!! Oh I definitely played way too much roblox. Mostly undertale fangames recreated on roblox, so sooo much money spent on those games ahhh it physically hurts to think about..... I joined sometime around 2016 tho so I got into it a bit later than you. Minecraft and Little Nightmares were more my type of game, I'm terrible at popular competitive games so I prefer single player or something more casual where I can just fool around and have fun without any pressure. I barely remember most of earlier school till more recently since I've gotten more serious about it. I want to help my sisters when they go to college, so I've gotta make money. Aannddd to make money, I've got to be extra studious mhm! Ugghhhh it's still a pain though... But it'll be worth it!! ^^ My only AP class is English Literature Composition, so I'm I'm the same boat as you. I'm not bad at math per say, but I forget it so quickly that I might as well be relearning it every single time it comes up a month later ahaha! I can absolutely understand the pressure of being gifted, I'm the oldest of my two younger sisters so I really have to be a good example. Which I'm fine with! It just gets exhausting, taking on like five virtual classes, honor classes, two schools, honors classes, national honor societies.... it gets very oppressive very fast. Same here with practically failing during covid, even now with my virtual extra classes I'm struggling. Otherwise though I do fine with my in-person schoolwork. And at least I don't get bored, always having some sort of work to occupy me so i don't really have to think too often. It distracts me from feeling anything too depressing... or at least sometimes. I've been through a lot so I can't really say when depression kicked in, but covid definitely didn't help either way so I get how it feels... ahahaha and thank you! College ought to be better, maybe I'll let myself take a break for once. Assuming I can graduate and pass these pesky virtual classes I threw onto my back. I've literally taken double the amount of classes a student can physically be present for ahahaha!! I may be a few screws short of a toolbox, ehehehe.

• Love
Yuina

Yuina

Apr 13, 2024
Ahahaha don't worry I type too much too so it evens us out! I've watched all of Jojo and had the entire series up to golden wind before I donated it, it's well, bizarre, the title is really spot on with that one ahaha!! Oh I definitely played way too much roblox. Mostly undertale fangames recreated on roblox, so sooo much money spent on those games ahhh it physically hurts to think about..... I joined sometime around 2016 tho so I got into it a bit later than you. Minecraft and Little Nightmares were more my type of game, I'm terrible at popular competitive games so I prefer single player or something more casual where I can just fool around and have fun without any pressure. I barely remember most of earlier school till more recently since I've gotten more serious about it. I want to help my sisters when they go to college, so I've gotta make money. Aannddd to make money, I've got to be extra studious mhm! Ugghhhh it's still a pain though... But it'll be worth it!! ^^ My only AP class is English Literature Composition, so I'm I'm the same boat as you. I'm not bad at math per say, but I forget it so quickly that I might as well be relearning it every single time it comes up a month later ahaha! I can absolutely understand the pressure of being gifted, I'm the oldest of my two younger sisters so I really have to be a good example. Which I'm fine with! It just gets exhausting, taking on like five virtual classes, honor classes, two schools, honors classes, national honor societies.... it gets very oppressive very fast. Same here with practically failing during covid, even now with my virtual extra classes I'm struggling. Otherwise though I do fine with my in-person schoolwork. And at least I don't get bored, always having some sort of work to occupy me so i don't really have to think too often. It distracts me from feeling anything too depressing... or at least sometimes. I've been through a lot so I can't really say when depression kicked in, but covid definitely didn't help either way so I get how it feels... ahahaha and thank you! College ought to be better, maybe I'll let myself take a break for once. Assuming I can graduate and pass these pesky virtual classes I threw onto my back. I've literally taken double the amount of classes a student can physically be present for ahahaha!! I may be a few screws short of a toolbox, ehehehe.
HAHA I don't know much about JJBA but I've heard almost nothing but good things! My sister collects all these Nendoroids and has some of the manga, my siblings are constantly making references and stuff. It's cute.

Never played Undertale myself but I remember it being SO insanely popular when it came out that I actually "hated" it because it was "taking all of the people (from the fandoms I was in) away." I had no reason to be so angry at the world but at least I've learned to not hate on anything that's popular. I still love Minecraft! I remember getting it in 2012 from our dad for our Xbox and we were so excited. Very bad at it though. I also prefer singleplayer games and I am the stereotypical Animal Crossing/Sims player but I can get into FPS and RPGs occasionally. I've been getting into Final Fantasy recently.

I totally understand! Good luck to both you and your sisters, I think it's super nice of you to think of them like that. 🙏 That sounds like a LOT of work, I'm impressed you can handle it all!

I'm the oldest of four siblings — two brothers, two sisters — living with my parents and grandparents and four pets. I try my best to help out around the house and be a good role model but also being autistic and struggling with depression/anxiety, it's always been super tough. On top of the expectations for the oldest, of course. At least we don't fight; I'm incredibly close with my siblings hehe.

I've heard college is a lot better than high school. High school is supposedly "the best years of your life" but mine were nothing but misery honestly…for the couple months I did attend before straight-up becoming a NEET. I think you'll do great! It sounds like you've been working SUPER hard and I really respect that. :happy:

• Love