• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

GreenLBMD

Aug 28, 2023
Hi, I go by Green online. I am not sure how I should go about an introduction here sorry.
I like games, physical and digital. I enjoy puzzles.
Currently looking into absurdism for answers
Never been able to properly go through with an 'attempt' though the definition seems a bit loose so I am not sure.
I look forward to talking with people on here who won't just try to send me to a hospital or give me more pills.

jabberwocky47

jabberwocky47

Mar 6, 2024
Hi! My name is Pluto! I just decided to join this community after learning about the place from a certain infamous YouTube video.

Here's a little about me!
• I'm 22 years old.
• I suffer from chronic fatigue + pain.
• I work the graveyard shift.
• I am trans masc and use all pronouns.
• My favorite TV show is SpongeBob.
• I am aromantic and asexual.

Why I joined:
• This site seemed like a good way to find recovery resources and support.
• I needed a place to talk where I'm not berated or shut down for my suicidal thoughts.

Feel free to ask me any other questions you may want to know about me!

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
hi friends, im Lunar! ive been here a while but just now decided to intro
I suffer a great deal of things, I've recovered from some things and fallen ill to others. (to name a few, an ED, depression, PTSD)
i am an artist, maybe ill try sharing vent work in the art threads some day
i don't think ill ever recover, but does anyone ever really fully recover?

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Hello, I go by Naked Weapon here, and some of you might know that as a reference to Romeo and Juliet. I like sad English pop music from the 80s, which contrasts well with my bimbocore aesthetic. I plan to leave surrounded by all my plushies when I'm 22, the same age as the protagonist from the three novel manuscripts I've written. I'm trans, and have changed my name legally three times (and I'll probably do it again if I have time). I suffer from what my psychiatrist calls a "bouquet" of personality disorders along with an ED and OCD.

happy2bee

happy2bee

Sep 24, 2020
Hello, I'm happy2bee, I'm a 23 year old autistic and depressed human with ADHD and anxiety. Been dealing with these burdens for as long as I can remember. Unmedicated for most of my life! Not that meds actually ever did anything for me.
I've been on SS for awhile I used to lurk before I made an account like a year or two ago. Then I stopped and have been trying to get help or rather my family has been trying to get me help. I've been seeing a therapist though she doesn't do much but I enjoy telling her my gossip. I wanted to stop seeing her but I don't want to deal with why's and are you sure's or explaining it to my family.

Anyway,,, my suicidal ideation has become my whole focused for the past 3 months. It's all I can think about, I live and breath suicide and how it will feel, hurt and generally burn others. How my existence effects others and how my absence will break my mother but it won't matter because I will be gone. I hope the afterlife is nothing but a blank void so I can stop feeling!

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I just found out that I probably hadn't introduced myself.

So, I'm Yuki (not real name :), 20 years old (21 by the end of the year). My parents are chinese, but I was born and raised in Spain. I'm gay, so I like boysss. I'm very interested in any topic and I love anime, music, specially Vocaloid, video-essays, and anything that fills my human brain with those happy hormones.

Also, I love chocolate and anything sugary, and I have depression.

So, a bit late, but Hi everyone!

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'm Sera (people have been calling me this lol), 23 years old (24 by the end of the year). I'm a Virgo, INTP, 5w4, 539, RLUEI. I like being chronically online (haha), playing video games, listening to music, watching anime, reading, learning new things, browsing Wikipedia, traveling, eating good food, drinking coffee and tea, etc. I have Asperger's/autism, ADHD, and social anxiety.

I just found out that I probably hadn't introduced myself.

So, I'm Yuki (not real name :), 20 years old (21 by the end of the year). My parents are chinese, but I was born and raised in Spain. I'm gay, so I like boysss. I'm very interested in any topic and I love anime, music, specially Vocaloid, video-essays, and anything that fills my human brain with those happy hormones.

Also, I love chocolate and anything sugary, and I have depression.

So, a bit late, but Hi everyone!

What animes and music do you like?

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Magic girls! Madoka magica, Sailor moon, magical girl website, and some more that i can't remember. I also enjoy comedy and ghibli. they feel so warm and full of life.
Oh nice. I haven't watched any of those before lol. I like Demon Slayer, Death Note, AOT, TPN, HXH, etc

A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
Not really sure where to begin. I joined after searching for a place where suicide is openly discussed due to my own current feelings and ideation. Other than that,
I like gaming, cooking, reading, and socializing. I love sci fi in any form. I used to consider myself great at communication but for the past few years not so much. I used to do a lot of debate in college which did include public speaking. In music I listen to anything really but I lean towards EDM the most, especially anything that has a synth. I also have ADHD and I have codependency issues.

DOKTOR_G'HUL

DOKTOR_G'HUL

Mar 16, 2024
I love many things, some of them dark and creepy, some of them old and forgotten, some of them absolutely barking mad...I stand in many places, and wear many faces. Darker, wilder, stranger...a mad man with monsters for friends and all of time and space to play with. I walk with the outcasts, the broken toys, the shadow people, the others. I know Uncle Forry, the Crypt Keeper, and many other happily mad icons of Slack...but I walk with the outcasts, the unknown ones. I am Doktor G'Hul.

Attachments

• DOKTOR G'HUL BAD MOOD E.jpg
    DOKTOR G'HUL BAD MOOD E.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 0
DiglySilly

DiglySilly

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Mar 10, 2024
I am an 18 year old boy with suicidal thoughts since I was 7, I have autism, anxiety, dyspraxia and possibly OCD. I haven't had friends my whole life, which makes loneliness affect me a lot. I am very clumsy (or stupid) in all the things I do, the only thing I protect myself with is my comfort zone: my room or inside my mind (I'm fantasizing as I write this).

My favorite colors are green, blue and black, I write with my left hand (which has caused me a lot of problems), I like games, classical music and, lastly, the best thing in this world: PIZZA.

PS: Sorry for writing wrong, I'm terrible at that too :)

R

raincereal

Mar 13, 2024
hello, i'm raincereal, it's nice to meet everyone. i'm neurodivergent and my entire personality likes doing 180s every now and then. currently i enjoy playing games, listening to music, and sleeping (?). unsure what to write now but i guess i'll go by name pronouns (raincereal then lol) and i think i like dudes? or i might be cupio i don't know
i hope i'll be able to get to know some of you guys and i apologize ahead of time if i come off as rude, thanks

Mizu

Mizu

Mar 17, 2024
Yo I'm Mizu, boasting a one of a kind MDD diagnosis I obtained in my local insane asylums, I'm just looking for a place to get things off my chest cause while young (19) I fear I'm in the for the worst so i see little to no reason a lot of the time to keep going. I enjoy your average male interest like gaming and shit but lately there is this thing I found out about called napping its taking most if not all of my time lmao.

smalleiers

smalleiers

Your local nutty politics guy
Mar 18, 2024
Heya!

I used to lurk in this forum last year looking to ctb but indavertedly found love, and proceeded to fuck it up in a year.
I'm a cis man in his late twenties suffering from CF, PTSD, MDD and used to study history before collapsing. I'm from central Europe and also like gaming a lot currently playing Teamfight Tactics. I also do some creative writing so I may post in off topic for some time before choosing to CTB.
My other interests are geopolitics, dive bar philosophy and pottery. Maybe someone wants to chat and hang out a bit.

Cheers,

Smalleiers

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I'm not exactly new here, been a member since 2021, but don't remember if I ever introduced myself or not, so here it goes:

Hi! I'm Silent. I can't share too much personal info due to the fear that someone will recognise my account, but I'll say that I'm in my 20s, I'm a cis female and I fucked up my life really badly. I have autism and most likely several undiagnosed mental illnesses bc therapists and psychiatrists are like...uggh -_- Also I'm apparantly a very complicated case so...fml!

I'm a fuck up, and I was never meant for this life.

l_iawiet

l_iawiet

mrjapanlover69
Jan 7, 2024
I'm into tjs one anime, its fanbase has a bad rep though but I don't care whatsoever. It makes me happy, it's called hetalia by the way, and I also like tf2, and I'm Christian, but have fell out of my faith. I hope one day I'll return to it, I also make art and like obscure things and I love breakcore, gabber, happy hardcore, speedcore, splittercore, and a bit of idm. My favourite music genres by the way. I get jealous easy and have anger issues that impact me a lot. Badly interested in this character from hetalia at the moment. Suffer with eating disorder and another thing.

S

SilentAssimilation

Mar 15, 2024
Hmm. I don't quite know where to begin. On the surface my life is not complicated. But underneath it all, I suffer from a what feels like a slew of chronic illnesses. I've just been diagnosed with a brain condition, (dysmetria for those interested). I also have fibromyalgia, and hyperacusis. Combine these, and my life is horrible. The only saving grace is my meds for my fibro. They work wonders. So I'm usually not suicidal. This combined with a somatic therapy, I went through means I"m okay most of the time.

All that being said, I struggle with immense guilt over past actions. I don't want to go into details. This is the main reason I want to ctb apart from my chronic illnesses. Must days I'm not really thinking about my past. But every now and then the memories will come. And when they come, the urge to ctb is almost unstoppable. I've only gotten through those times with my life intact because of my sheer will power.

Looking to meet others who struggle with huge feelings of guilt, and chronic illnesses. And it's really nice to have a place to openly discuss ctb'ing.

J

juna

Death is the only truth...
Mar 4, 2024
Hi all, I am a girl in her late 20s. I have had a miserable childhood and it's memories don't leave me alone. My mother was neglectful and emotionally abusive. I see no point in life. I have no one who can understand me. I feel lonely and in top of that, I have always been suicidal since childhood. I am in constant emotional pain most of the time, I think I have some mental health problem like depression or bipolar. People consider me weird but I am ok enough for myself. I am so exhausted by my sadness, I just want to die and get it over with. Sometimes, I wish I had killed myself years ago, but I lived for I had hope. Hope for a world full of happiness and love. Forget about love, I can't even feel happy. I am always sad or angry. I am so tired. I hope to make this year my last year on earth. I don't see any hope anymore. I can't drag myself across life anymore. I know a lot of other people who have lives worse than me, but they are always so cheerful and hopeful, I feel so sad about why I feel the way I do. I even feel jealous of their strength. I tried everything I could. Nothing can fix me. For once a mirror breaks, it will never be the same again.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Hello, I go by Naked Weapon here, and some of you might know that as a reference to Romeo and Juliet. I like sad English pop music from the 80s, which contrasts well with my bimbocore aesthetic. I plan to leave surrounded by all my plushies when I'm 22, the same age as the protagonist from the three novel manuscripts I've written. I'm trans, and have changed my name legally three times (and I'll probably do it again if I have time). I suffer from what my psychiatrist calls a "bouquet" of personality disorders along with an ED and OCD.
Omg, the plushie part is genious! I'm definitely doing that too coz I love plushies! Tysm for the idea! Also welcome, I hope you find what you're looking for her.

A

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mar 20, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm 36 and I live in the UK. I've been through some events that have led me to feel I'm ready to CTB and I'm trying to go about it in the most logical and ordered way I can.

I no longer feel any joy or happiness, a lifetime of shallow positivity about living has completely drained me. I'm ready to go.

trampingtroll

trampingtroll

Mar 20, 2024
hey guys,
i'm zizou, 21 and from europe! i'm super glad to have found this forum!
i've already spent some time reading here and now finally requested an account.
it is incredibly nice to read from people who are in similar situations and i feel very seen by all the folks that have attempted but failed (be it several times or once). i feel like in my time in the health system/ professional settings there was never space to talk about all the frustrations, the self hatred and the despair that comes with failing.
looking forward to getting to know you :-)
~feel free to talk to me <3

Last edited:
A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
Hi all. Im Aaron. Im from New Zealand.
Hard to know where to begin or if anyone cares about what stuff.
Im 42 years old and have suffered from mental illness since i was about 10 years old. My current diagnosis is just social anxiety but i think there is more to it than just that.
I struggle with day to day activities and any kind of social interaction, i cant deal with being anywhere outside of the house though recently ive managed to get out into the yard. I cant control emotions, i can feel them inside me physically and its like a burning feeling when they get triggered. My mum passed away back in may and she was the only person i could really talk to about anything. ive reached the point where i just want to check out, im in weekly therapy but this will be the 3rd time over the course of my life and i believe its just going to end up in the same place again.
anyhow nice to meet everyone and hopefully i can manage to talk to some of you.