• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020
So little story first, I'm a self harmer. Usually I'm pretty good at just small cuts that stop bleeding after awhile.

Couple weeks ago I was having s major panic attack, and I cut my leg quite deep, it helped calm me down but alot of blood kept coming out, I didn't think anything of it at the time. I wrapped a towel round my leg and slowly drifted off to sleep finely.

Woke up in the morning to my parents checking on me (as I'm going through a really tough mental breakdown and they know and have been trying to help) and they know I'm a self harmer and the completely soaked towel round my leg worried them, they asked to see the wound which I showed them and realised it was still bleeding and had been all night, probably only stopped because the soaked towel blocked it.

So big drama, they know I can't go to a hospital as that's part of my problems so they did a load of stuff to apply pressure and eventually got it to stop and patched it up. I had lost alot of blood and tbh felt pretty good for a few days, I'm guessing this was from not having as much blood in me so it was harder for my body to make me panic as bad.

Now though I'm pretty sure I've regained all my losses.

So here comes the question parts.

Clearly that one cut was enough to do quite a bit of blood loss, so in theory, if you cut multiple places the same way, like do a few on each leg and maybe some super forearms, could you bleed out?

What are the effects of a slow bleed out?

If I did it before going to sleep or using another method to render myself unconscious could I just drift off slowly over night?

Could I end up alive just almost dead? I know you need to lose 40% of your blood for your heart to not have enough to pump round and give up.

I just found out my nitrogen method is likely doomed to fail as I thought I had alot more nitrogen than I do and I can't get any more. I also can't have anything touching my neck so hanging, night night etc are out of the question. and I can't do tablet stuff. There is also litteraly no qhere near me high enough to jump and ensure a death.

Which means I'm pretty much left with a physical injury like stabbing myself in the heart or cutting and slowly bleeding out. Which I'm not fond of at all but what else is there, could douse myself in lighter fluid and go out in A blaze of glory but one I'm fairly certain thst would hurt like a bitch for awhile till your nerves die, and two it would be the worst for my family to find that, and three I've read you can quite easily surrive a burning and end up in hospital with life changing conditions.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I know that bleeding out is difficult to accomplish but can be done. You may pass out and have to continue when you regain consciousness. Its a method that may require a lot of determination, as well as time to complete it without being discovered. My dad was a death investigator and I remember him giving a presentation with scene photos of a guy who had suicided by exsanguination in the bathroom, using the sink for running water on his wrists. There was blood smeared everywhere, and my dad said that was likely from him losing his balance, passing out, getting back up, etc. He said it could have taken hours to accomplish and that the guy was really determined.

What I thought of as I read your post is to start taking Aspirin to thin your blood so that it won't clot as much.

H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020
I know that bleeding out is difficult to accomplish but can be done. You may pass out and have to continue when you regain consciousness. Its a method that may require a lot of determination, as well as time to complete it without being discovered. My dad was a death investigator and I remember him giving a presentation with scene photos of a guy who had suicided by exsanguination in the bathroom, using the sink for running water on his wrists. There was blood smeared everywhere, and my dad said that was likely from him losing his balance, passing out, getting back up, etc. He said it could have taken hours to accomplish and that the guy was really determined.

What I thought of as I read your post is to start taking Aspirin to thin your blood so that it won't clot as much.

That sounds.... horrible, and I dunno if I'd have the strength to keep waking up, nor want to leave such a mess behind.

But I do have lots of aspirin so that's good to know.
Tbh it's looking more and more like I'm going to have to actually try and stab myself in the heart, which I've read has been done successfully many times, but it's also a bit or miss deal as you have to get the blade between your ribs and still actually hit your heart or the main arteries above it. And something tells me it's gonna hurt alot.

Last edited: