• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
I understand that CTB by cutting is a terrible method and very unlikely to succeed. I feel like the method can be improved, though. Most of the discussion around it revolves around using a razorblade or scalpel or similar instrument, but I feel like using any of those would prolong the pain, and increase risk of failure through SI. I used to SH, and admittedly I wasn't very good at it, but I just don't think I (or most people) have the pain tolerance to endure cutting deep enough for long enough to guarantee death. With a razorblade or scalpel, it'd take multiple passes over the same cut to reach to right depth, and you would have to overcome both excruciating pain, and SI after long enough. Additionally, there's the risk of missing an artery, or hitting a tendon, etc., and that lowers the success rate. Wouldn't it be faster and more successful if you used a cleaver or mechanical guillotine? Rather than having to endure prolonged pain while cutting, you could get the work done almost instantly. Reaching the right depth would be a non-issue, as with a cleaver, it's entirely possible to fully sever someone's hand, and injuries that extreme guarantee death (with blood thinners, and without medical treatment). Entirely severing an artery maximizes blood loss, and minimizes risk of clotting, so you would be fine cutting horizontally instead of vertically. I understand that it would increase the risk of permanent damage, but it doesn't matter if you die, so trying to minimize damage seems silly.

I don't know, I haven't really made up my mind yet about anything, but I don't have access to any supplies, and I feel like this method could work, if and when I build up the courage to CTB. A lot of other methods that don't require any supplies—like jumping, or partial hanging, or the night-night method—seem kind of undignified. I feel like death is the last opportunity I have to give this life meaning. I can't be reborn without sacrifice. What are y'alls thoughts?

OneAndOnly!!

OneAndOnly!!

Happiest person alive!!
Nov 24, 2023
hm im no professional, but i feel like those would be tons more painful :( theres still the tiniest bit of time before you black out from the blood loss, and if you hit ur trachea you will start to choke on ur own blood @~@.. but i think the best option is to wait and think about the what the best method is for u!!

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
i do not reccomend cutting your wrists to die. it's a painful and slow death. i agree with the person above, try and wait for an easier method. i doubt you want your last moments to be like that. maybe check out partial hanging.

but i would like to think the sharper the object, the better. no matter what you do, unless you have a large amount of courage, it will take multiple swipes to hit a primary artery. i don't think someone would have the strength to cleaver themselves in one go, but i could be wrong.

cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
i do not reccomend cutting your wrists to die. it's a painful and slow death. i agree with the person above, try and wait for an easier method. i doubt you want your last moments to be like that. maybe check out partial hanging.

but i would like to think the sharper the object, the better. no matter what you do, unless you have a large amount of courage, it will take multiple swipes to hit a primary artery. i don't think someone would have the strength to cleaver themselves in one go, but i could be wrong.
i knoww that its not a good way to die, but like,, idk
its stupid but i feel like ive spent my whole life being sad and afraid & i dont want die in such a pathetic way as hanging. if my death is what my life has been building to, then i want it to mean something. i dont want to be remembered as a coward who took the easy way out. last time, i took a lot of caffeine pills, & my dad was literally making fun of me qhile i was in the hospital. even if i can never make them understand, i want to at least prove them wrong. even if its more painful, even if its a worse option, its all i have left & its all i leave behind i want it to mean something

• Love
Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
i knoww that its not a good way to die, but like,, idk
its stupid but i feel like ive spent my whole life being sad and afraid & i dont want die in such a pathetic way as hanging. if my death is what my life has been building to, then i want it to mean something. i dont want to be remembered as a coward who took the easy way out. last time, i took a lot of caffeine pills, & my dad was literally making fun of me qhile i was in the hospital. even if i can never make them understand, i want to at least prove them wrong. even if its more painful, even if its a worse option, its all i have left & its all i leave behind i want it to mean something
Theoretically if you could get a blood thinner and some benzo then it might be enough but you'd need to cut where the arteries are more surface level about the easiest ones I can find is the side of the arm just below the thumb (radial I think its called), the inside of the elbow or the back of the knee. a straight razor is most likey the easiest way. make sure its as sharp as you can get it, it'll be sharper than a scalpel so shouldnt require much strength to push through the skin and subcutaneous layer.

thats if you can get the blood thinner, its prescription only in most places and then you got to deal with customs. In the UK its legal to use prescription meds for personal use so maybe its not that bad. I got cypro and E through it just fine, longs its not a controlled substance it should be fine. It's not really necessary to use it but it'll make it easier otherwise you need to go for all the points on both sides and possibly the jugula, I doubt anyone would have the will power to do that. unless your in a saw film.

• Informative
Reactions: cantthinkofusername