• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
Hi, so I recently ended up hurting myself by cutting, I just need to know if I should keep doing it if I want to kill myself.
Can I die by bleeding out??
I used a knife, should I use another tool?
Will this leave some scars? I think I don't want anyone to see them
And is this the most optimal way or should I try using pills instead?
I hope I'm not bothering anyone with this, I'm just curious about all this stuff.

PD: Apologies if my english is bad...

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
  1. It's possible, but very unlikely to work. Especially if you don't have a high pain tolerance, it would be torture.
  2. From what I've read; scalpels.
  3. Yes, even epidermis-level cuts (known to some as cat-scratches) can leave scars. Visibility and size depend on depth, length and item used.
  4. Other methods, such as hanging, OD, inert gas or gunshot have much higher success rates. I believe CTB via cutting is only effective in 2% of cases.

I have limited knowledge on cutting, but I'm sure others would be able to provide resources on self-care if you plan on continuing. Cutting, like many things, can become an addiction. I highly recommend performing your own research, as opposed to making rash decisions. I wish you all the best regardless. :heart:

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Warning: cutting can be very addictive. The pain, blood, and knowledge that I can hurt myself in that manner is a rush. My favorite part was sanitizing the wound with alcohol sanitizer afterwards. Death by cutting is unlikely unless you really hit a good vein or artery or if the cuts get a bad infection. You generally want a sharp instrument for cutting, really sharp. Dull blades hurt more and kind of rip skin open instead of cutting. I can still see scars from It's I made in 2008 so you will pro ably have visible scars. Also, the scabs itched so bad when healing.