• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Tomorrow is the day. However I am an idiot.. I know I am an idiot.

I have to once again changed my plans. It's harder to access a tall building then I thought and also pretty hard to go to a tall bridge without anyone questioning you. Many also don't accept pedestrians and I don't have a car.

There are accessible buildings near me however that are kinda tall but don't meet the 10 story requirement closest one is 7.

I bought rope and a box cutter. I'm either gonna slit my wrist or do the night night method or partial hanging if I can find an anchor. I don't think I will be able to find a suitable anchor tho.

I didn't expect it to be this hard and didn't plan enough for this.

I might do a mixture of the night night and cutting and I'm planning on doing this in the bath full of water so if I pass out I drown.

Last edited:
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
Don't cover yourself so much, CTB is something very difficult in all aspects
I wish you find relief

Reactions: seekingrelease22
LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
it's so awful that dying is so unnecessarily difficult.
I wish you peace, save a seat for us, friend! :heart:

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I understand your frustration with regards to how difficult it is to die. I hate humans for forcing people to stay alive. My pointless suffering could have been spared had they just been compassionate enough to let us die. Either way, I hope you find peace soon

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Doing it in your home is probably for the best anyway. Hopefully things go well for you.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I have a nitrogen cylinder and the exit bag ready next to my bed, I've been putting it off for months.
Do it whenever you feel completely comfortable and ready. I have absolutely nothing to live for other then anime and kpop idols...however those aren't even helping with the pain of existing anymore.

I went on a trip a small part of me hoping I would see the beauty in life through it or some miracle. However it only reinforced my hatred of existence and I'm more ready then I've ever been. I'm doing it today no regrets or doubts

D

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
It truly can be one of the hardest things to pull off imaginable but I believe you'll be able to find eternal peace someday OP.
Wishing you all the best and peaceful outcome whenever it is feasible for ya.

D

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, to me it's really dreadful and horrible how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die on our own terms. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.