• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OcularFear

OcularFear

The only way I win is if I die.
Jan 16, 2024
Here's my thoughts on it. I take a bunch of blood thinners which should make it really easy to bleed out and will make it so I don't have to worry about the bleeding stopping as easily. I unfortunately don't have a high tolerance for pain which is why when I do cut myself open to bleed out it won't be a cutting motion. Rather a stab with a large kitchen knife probably to the upper leg or if I'm feeling brave enough, the chest. Id have about a few hours of time alone that no one would know what was going on as I have a way out of the house that no one will notice, and no one would be awake for at least the next 5 hours once I go out to the garage to get it done. Ive done alot of planning and so far I think that this is my best option, only questionable part is if I can get my hands on the blood thinners, can I get them over the counter? And if so which ones should I look for?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Cutting/slitting and bleeding most likely fails with blood thinners, too. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about way better methods there.

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
I was on blood thinners for a year. They are prescribed only by cardiologists or hematologists. You usually have to have a blood clotting disorder to need them.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
You need to do more research on this. The rat poison warfarin kills rats by making their blood too thin. But it is also used medically for humans in some circumstances. It probably comes down to a matter of dosage. I don't have any relevant data, but there must be some online somewhere.

A

Account4521

Death is included in the journey through life
Feb 1, 2024
You need to understand that cutting is not reliable for suicide and you would have to cut some big arteries.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You need to do more research on this. The rat poison warfarin kills rats by making their blood too thin. But it is also used medically for humans in some circumstances. It probably comes down to a matter of dosage. I don't have any relevant data, but there must be some online somewhere.
I never knew warfarin was poison for rats. My dad takes it daily for a history of stroke and PE.

Reactions: Linda