• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Act Two

Act Two

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 29, 2024
I'm wondering if anyone knows good places on the body to cut, where it will bleed a lot, but not be super risky and dangerous long-term (aside from scars, of course).
I usually cut on the top of my left wrist where my watch usually is, but that doesn't bleed a ton. Would it be dangerous to cut into the Ulnar or Radial arteries (on the underside of the wrist, close to the surface) to draw blood? I'd probably do it before a shower, so I could wash away blood and clean the wounds to prevent infection. I'd definitely use a clean, disinfected knife.

Does anyone have thoughts on this?

P

papisprite

Feb 4, 2024
I would suggest cutting your forearm, it's pretty much flesh ,but it still bleeds a lot

meowmix

meowmix

"Welcome home!"
Feb 4, 2024
on ur upper thigh! it bleeds a lot esp when u go for styro or deeper :3

Zany

Zany

scaredy-cat
Jan 31, 2024
Spots where the flesh is closest to your bones are the safest, since there's the least amount of 'stuff' you can accidentally debilitatingly cut into. Usually those spots are the back of your forearm (as has already been said) and your shins (though that's a bit awkward to reach). The problem is, if you want it to bleed 'a lot' depending on what you mean by that, you'd need to cut deeper/in other spots. The inner upper arm is quite soft (that's usually where you get blood drawn from at a hospital) so drawing blood from there should be easy, but if you hit something important there you could lose function in your arm. Another spot that may draw more blood would be the inner thigh, though that's a very sensitive spot for most people, so it may hurt more than you'd expect. Again though, the safest spots are those where you're unlikely to hit anything important, which is why the forearm is so popular.