• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ay9

Sep 27, 2020
Hello,
I'm new to this forum and I really appreciate that such a forum exists.
I'm preparing my departure these (transfer on death, testament ...etc).
I just want to know if an antiemetic is necessary if I use SN.
And is the dosage of 25g enough to kill a short man like me (165cm, 59kg).

Thank you in advance and wish you the best, eventually your situations will improve.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Hi,

Welcome to SS. Established c.1939.

I'm sorry you feel this way and that life is pushing you towards this.

SS is pro-choice peer-to-peer support forum, and we do like to offer advice and support regardless of your choice.

Can I ask what's going on to make you feel this way?

Last edited:
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
only SN is necessary. the rest is for making it less unpleasant. but using only SN its perfectly doable.

25g is more than enough for your size. but get several glasses ready in case you vomit, to take again.

welcome and best wishes either for recovery or for your final solution

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone know what's the approximate overall SN success rate on its own?
If there's an estimate here on SS?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
A

ay9

Sep 27, 2020
Hi @BipolarGuy,
I feel bad since the day I was born, I had to go through a combination of very difficult moments for a human being (disease, bad treatment, war and racism).
I never try to find excuses in life, I look for solutions to fix my problems.
So despite all what happened to me, I eventually had success in studies (always among the best in university) and I have a good job.

Currently, I face a lot of pressure from my family to get in a relationship and have kids because I'm the last descendant.
However, with my height it is impossible to get into one let alone have kids. I cannot change my height, otherwise I would have solved the problem already.
I can't solve this problem and it created a deep insecurity regarding my height, now I can't even go outside, I feel bad about it.
Seen some psychologists and psychiatrists but sadly they are either idiots or trying to take as much money from you if they see potential, no help whatsoever.

Anyway, either there is a solution or there is none, and in my case, there isn't, therefore I have to take action, and for me SN is the solution.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Hi @BipolarGuy,
I feel bad since the day I was born, I had to go through a combination of very difficult moments for a human being (disease, bad treatment, war and racism).
So despite all what happened to me, I eventually had success in studies (always among the best in university) and I have a good job.

Currently, I face a lot of pressure from my family to get in a relationship and have kids because I'm the last descendant.
However, with my height it is impossible to get into one let alone have kids. I cannot change my height, otherwise I would have solved the problem already.
I can't solve this problem and it created a deep insecurity regarding my height, now I can't even go outside, I feel bad about it.
Seen some psychologists and psychiatrists but sadly they are either idiots or trying to take as much money from you if they see potential, no help whatsoever.

Anyway, either there is a solution or there is none, and in my case, there isn't, therefore I have to take action, and for me SN is the solution.
Would it be fair for me to say that you feel the way you do due to your family putting pressure on you to 'match up' and have children?
That's what I took from what you said.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Hi @BipolarGuy,

how tall is too tall and how short is too short?
what if you have money since you are educated which likely translates to a decent career outlook?

A

ay9

Sep 27, 2020
how tall is too tall and how short is too short?
what if you have money since you are educated which likely translates to a decent career outlook?
Having money doesn't change anything, you'll still be short, it is not like plastic surgery where you can fix a problem.
And as I said earlier, now I can't get out at all, I created an issue, I feel ashamed to just walk outside, which makes things worse.
Anyway, there is no viable solution that I can see except ending this madness.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Having money doesn't change anything, you'll still be short, it is not like plastic surgery where you can fix a problem.
And as I said earlier, now I can't get out at all, I created an issue, I feel ashamed to just walk outside, which makes things worse.
Anyway, there is no viable solution that I can see except ending this madness.

we are very much alike,
except mine was about citizenship.
those unforeseen circumstances,
a bit tricky.

but if you can somehow see past it,
like for example you are proud of your financial stability or your genuine personality,
imo it's not necessarily a deal breaker.

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
165cm is not that bad, globally speaking...

Screenshot

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
seriously dude were both 5ft4. I can totally get the shortness thing. I'm always getting made fun of for it. May I ask where you live? I'm about average for my gender where I live.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hi, welcome. It's very nice to meet you, and I'm glad you decided to reach out to us. I don't think your hight will prevent you from finding a partner. The kind of girls that wouldn't want you just for not being super tall are not the kind of people you should marry and start a family with anyway. I do hope you'll stick around and get to know us a bit, but also to answer your question SN alone can still kill you. AE are more very preferred than required.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
A

ay9

Sep 27, 2020
Thank you for your replies.

Sadly, there is no point living my life, I don't even consider myself as a human being at this point, so better end all of it.
I'm not unhappy with what I did in my life, achieved more than what would have been expected from someone who has the same initial conditions.
I need to end it here.
Thank you for your advice regarding SN.
Will take action quickly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for your replies.

Sadly, there is no point living my life, I don't even consider myself as a human being at this point, so better end all of it.
I'm not unhappy with what I did in my life, achieved more than what would have been expected from someone who has the same initial conditions.
I need to end it here.
Thank you for your advice regarding SN.
Will take action quickly.
Have you read the guide? Fasting is important, and ibuprofen would likely help. Antacids can also be acquired at local stores and might make you more comfortable.

A

ay9

Sep 27, 2020
Have you read the guide? Fasting is important, and ibuprofen would likely help. Antacids can also be acquired at local stores and might make you more comfortable.
I only read the wiki. is this what you call the guide ?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I only read the wiki. is this what you call the guide ?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: ay9
A

ay9

Sep 27, 2020
I was looking for Sodium Nitrite and Metoclopramide, but all the links on the wiki are not working.
Do you have any updated links for North America, thanks in advance.
I don't see any links in the Stans guide
Please Help as I dont see anything in Stans guide

Last edited: