• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
Delete if not allowed

I've been tapering off diazepam for months but I stopped taking them just iver a couple weeks ago. The anxiety and insomnia has been hell. I got a new precriptiom for diazepam today, 90 something mg in total, I've taken
20mg 12:30pm
9pm 50mg
9:45pm 10mg
22:47 4mg
So far today and its had no noticeable effect. I thought the fact I'd had a break from them would make them work but obviously not (they are precriptiom by the way so the real deal) I guess my tolerance hasn't gone down enough yet and the fact om used to abusing stronger benzos use as xanax and klonopin. I'm just having a really touch time and I want to feel some sort of sedative effect, but zilch.
I'm getting really fusrated about it I genuinely don't feel like I can cope without them right now but they're not doing anything, do you think they're work if I took an even higher dosage? I only have 10mg left. I just want to sleep and feel a tad of the 'highnesses used ti gey from benzos before i went a bit off the rails with them. I'm struggling a lot with my mental health right now and I have support but I have a really strong urge to gey fucked on then tonight and I feel like I'm going to go crazy if I don't. Like it's either than or thinking more about suicide and I just want to shut thay all out... I'm trapped in an existence I don't want to be in. I wish I had some clonazeoam or alprazolam. Diazepam is weak as. Like I don't want to he alive but its not that time yet and the only way I can cope is through benzos :/ it's that or I just die

Please I dont want anyone telling me not to take them because I've already done that I just want to know if benzos are just useless for me now because of my tolerance. It sucks. I'm extremely fustrated.

Thanks in advance hope this makes sense

I can offer more info on how long I have been on benzos and what ky reduction regime was if requested. Any help appreciated thank you