bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I'd like to go in a hotel room, semi-propped up on pillows, with some anti-seizure meds in my system to keep me from knocking the equipment out of place, but maybe that's being too reckless?

Would it be better to find an abandoned lot and strap into a car seat?

Final Exit and PPHB diagrams show someone seated upright in a chair (maybe the tanks are taped to the chair leg?).

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Greenberg
Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
A car could have some unnoticed sharp spot that could rip the bag so be careful to check for those.
I'll check in to a nice hotel and pay for two nights for the touble, tape some cardboard to the door frame with notice to call the emergency services.
Then assemble the kit, lay on the bed with a pillow or two and tuck my hands under the planket or my back. The End.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
E

Englishman94

Jul 11, 2020
I am going to use a reclining chair not to sure about a car seat but using a bed seems like it would be a bad idea

Reactions: Greenberg
K

kevin1192

Aug 31, 2020
Bed is the best option with the cylinder next to the bed

O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
A car could have some unnoticed sharp spot that could rip the bag so be careful to check for those.
I'll check in to a nice hotel and pay for two nights for the touble, tape some cardboard to the door frame with notice to call the emergency services.
Then assemble the kit, lay on the bed with a pillow or two and tuck my hands under the planket or my back. The End.
Somebody can notice ur message on the door, and interrupt ur procedure. I think it's ok if they walk in and there's a corpse. All in one piece no blood and guts it'll be fine

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I think it would be more reckless in a car, not the other way around, because you could be seen and interrupted.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Somebody can notice ur message on the door, and interrupt ur procedure. I think it's ok if they walk in and there's a corpse. All in one piece no blood and guts it'll be fine
Especially if you manage to lay a sheet over your head in advance