• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

adtenebras

Apr 11, 2023
so I've been thinking of this method for a bit. my country uses LP gas for cooking and heating in most homes, and large canisters of it are available everywhere. I'm a girl on the younger side of young adult and have doubts how much success I'd have trying to procure a canister of nitrogen or helium here (would most likely be stared or laughed out of any hardware/welding store I step into), so I thought I would use the lpg instead. I've got a small plastic bag big enough to comfortably cover my head, a tube for the gas and the canister itself, bulky thing probably weighs like 10kg. the pipe connects to the canister using an adapter thing and it comes out at a low (not dangerous, at least) pressure. the plan is put the bag over my head with one end of the tube inside it and the other end connected to canister, open the adapter thingy and await sweet release. as I understand as long it replaces the oxygen in normal air it will kill you all the same, with some important differences from the usual inert gas:
  1. it's explosive obviously. as long as I don't turn on the light or have anything flammable in the room I believe it should be fine atleast long enough for death to occur. Whoever finds me will probably not be overjoyed to find a room satured with volatile gas
  2. unlike helium and nitrogen it's heavier than air. so if I just sit in a chair with plastic bag over my head it would flow down out of the bag, wasting gas and reducing my chances of success. just laying horizontal on the floor (and maybe use pillows to prop up my neck so bag-covered head is angled down) should make this not a problem, right?
  3. It smells like shit. or rotten eggs rather. I think I just have to power through the smell, I've (carefully) smelled it out of the tube a few times and I think I can handle it.
  4. it might make me high. I'm not sure if this is good or bad, never done drugs before. would being high and woozy make it easier for me to pass out or cause me to panic and rip the bag off my head?
in addition, I'm unsure of how long it would take me to pass out breathing in this stuff? a minute, five? I'd particularly appreciate if anyone has a clue here cause I imagine every second will feel like a minute by itself when my head is actually inside the bag and breathing in the gas. I guess after I pass out it doesn't matter how long the rest takes cause it's unlikely anyone would find me or I run out of gas
Thoughts or advice from anyone less stupid than me would be much appreciated! I apologize for the long post

Reactions: lonely man
M

my-end

Leaving not grieving
Dec 19, 2022
One would end up filling the house and it could blow up from any reason if one did succeed. If one did this they'd have to follow to procedures for using an eb as with ig. Idk, a body might reject it from the irritation causing one to fail.

lonely man

lonely man

Its painful to live.
Apr 19, 2023
I am thinking about ctb with lpg, but i am worried if it would cause unconsciousness before i realize like nitrogen would. my SI is worse.

lonely man

lonely man

Its painful to live.
Apr 19, 2023
so I've been thinking of this method for a bit. my country uses LP gas for cooking and heating in most homes, and large canisters of it are available everywhere. I'm a girl on the younger side of young adult and have doubts how much success I'd have trying to procure a canister of nitrogen or helium here (would most likely be stared or laughed out of any hardware/welding store I step into), so I thought I would use the lpg instead. I've got a small plastic bag big enough to comfortably cover my head, a tube for the gas and the canister itself, bulky thing probably weighs like 10kg. the pipe connects to the canister using an adapter thing and it comes out at a low (not dangerous, at least) pressure. the plan is put the bag over my head with one end of the tube inside it and the other end connected to canister, open the adapter thingy and await sweet release. as I understand as long it replaces the oxygen in normal air it will kill you all the same, with some important differences from the usual inert gas:
  1. it's explosive obviously. as long as I don't turn on the light or have anything flammable in the room I believe it should be fine atleast long enough for death to occur. Whoever finds me will probably not be overjoyed to find a room satured with volatile gas
  2. unlike helium and nitrogen it's heavier than air. so if I just sit in a chair with plastic bag over my head it would flow down out of the bag, wasting gas and reducing my chances of success. just laying horizontal on the floor (and maybe use pillows to prop up my neck so bag-covered head is angled down) should make this not a problem, right?
  3. It smells like shit. or rotten eggs rather. I think I just have to power through the smell, I've (carefully) smelled it out of the tube a few times and I think I can handle it.
  4. it might make me high. I'm not sure if this is good or bad, never done drugs before. would being high and woozy make it easier for me to pass out or cause me to panic and rip the bag off my head?
in addition, I'm unsure of how long it would take me to pass out breathing in this stuff? a minute, five? I'd particularly appreciate if anyone has a clue here cause I imagine every second will feel like a minute by itself when my head is actually inside the bag and breathing in the gas. I guess after I pass out it doesn't matter how long the rest takes cause it's unlikely anyone would find me or I run out of gas
Thoughts or advice from anyone less stupid than me would be much appreciated! I apologize for the long post
Hey bro, u there? Any updates?