Status
Not open for further replies.
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I see the .co website got taken down today? I admit I explored the place recently but was banned within a week. Not incel enough apparently (though I can live with that).
A quick Google search showed me it is now .is instead of .co. But it doesn't seem very welcoming indeed, you must be strictly a man interested in cisgender women to be accepted there, talking about being interested in men (both cis and trans I believe) or transgender women is rule-breaking.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Barteljaap

Barteljaap

Jan 17, 2021
Dunno bout that but I was banned for saying I once had a girlfriend like ten years ago. Pretty pathetic, if you ask me.

That sucks. I feel like I would have been banned too once they found out I'm 6 feet.
I went on there once but didn't stay long because I didn't resonate with the culture. They would have also banned me if they found out my height. The .is/.co website is for men whose biggest problem is their looks and who have completely given up. But there's a lot more men out there who technically fall under the definition.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Dog 6'2? Even as a NEET it should be possible, not easy, but possible for you to get a date.
I've written so much about this, just trust me when I say it's no use at this point. Has to be suicide.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TessB
saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
I've written so much about this, just trust me when I say it's no use at this point. Has to be suicide.
Let's make you a bumble account, i actually managed to get a few dates off that, then they all saw the horrid jagged monster within me and bailed. But i got laid once off it.

I believe you can also have this my friend.

Consider these advanced strategies:
- show some humility with fun pics
- pretend you have a day job
- repress your incel rage for a few hours and pretend women aren't evil when you meet them

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Symbiote, BluesRunTheGame and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Let's make you a bumble account, i actually managed to get a few dates off that, then they all saw the horrid jagged monster within me and bailed. But i got laid once off it.

He's not in the US not sure if bumble even works outside of there?

Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
- repress your incel rage for a few hours and pretend women aren't evil when you meet them
Cope

Reactions: saltshaker
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021

Not interested in anything short-term. I've tried dating apps for years with no success.

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I find the whole incel thing fascinating.. but I think I just have a soft spot for angry, damaged people being one myself. I don't think I'm their cup of tea though being more Landwhale than Stacy :haha:

• Yay!
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame, saltshaker, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
The thing is, the "incel" stuff is only an Anglo-Saxon thing, and I can assure you that it seems completely strange from abroad.
Fuck I don't want to be stigmatised because I'm male and single.

Reactions: Lupgevif
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
This isn't a dig at OP but I don't really *get* what incel means.

I know the whole mysogynistic side (woman get it easy, red pill bullshit etc) which I can't stand for a second. But isn't anyone in the world who has a sex drive and isn't currently getting any an incel?

I wouldn't use the term for myself - but I'm not getting laid right now and I'd love to get my dick wet - so I guess I am one? Isn't it just anyone with a sex drive that isn't boning on the regs?

Reactions: UnemployedMD
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Am I an incel if I want a partner but don't desire sex from them? I'm a virgin and I'm fine with that but it bothers me that I will never be in a relationship.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
The whole omega,beta,alpha,gamma,sigma,wuteva hierarchy thing incels have reminds me of the abo m-preg fanfiction I used to read as a teen...just needed to say that.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Am I an incel if I want a partner but don't desire sex from them? I'm a virgin and I'm fine with that but it bothers me that I will never be in a relationship.
No, you aren't. People that willingly associate with inceldom are disturbing to say the least. It's not even a matter of being celibate, it's a matter of them hating women and generalizing towards all of them.

• Yay!
  • Hmph!
Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl, Barteljaap, noaccount and 2 others
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
No, you aren't. People that willingly associate with inceldom are disturbing to say the least. It's not even a matter of being celibate, it's a matter of them hating women and generalizing towards all of them.
It depends how you define it though - I think a lot of people here who have answered yes definitely distance themselves from the women-hating etc. but by definition are "involuntarily celibate."

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
It depends how you define it though - I think a lot of people here who have answered yes definitely distance themselves from the women-hating etc. but by definition are "involuntarily celibate."
The term incel is generally associated with the woman hating kind is my point. The literal definition rarely applies.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Barteljaap and noaccount
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I don't mind that. I'm into being degraded.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Symbiote, MYStERY_Man and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I called myself an incel but you single-handedly make it impossible for me to hate women, so I am no longer an incel apparently! Since this was my only reason for coming here in the first place I guess I'll also leave the site.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, TessB and lofticries
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Y'know, you could join a BDSM circle and be "degraded" in a safe environment. To seek someone who actually hates your mere existence or sees you as an object to be used as they see fit is a good way to destroy one's psyche.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Barteljaap, noaccount and lofticries
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Oh dear, now your inbox will be flooded by misogyny and dick pictures....mostly dick pictures

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: TessB, lofticries and GenesAndEnvironment
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Yeah, I imagine they wouldn't want the rest of me either hence why I'm an incel. I imagine the only appeal of Incels is that they can be turned into mega-simps and worship the ground their ladies walk on which I'm prepared to do but I doubt that's enough to make up for the rest of my awfulness.
You seem really intelligent. Surely women go for that aspect?

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and TessB
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
This isn't a dig at OP but I don't really *get* what incel means.

I know the whole mysogynistic side (woman get it easy, red pill bullshit etc) which I can't stand for a second. But isn't anyone in the world who has a sex drive and isn't currently getting any an incel?

I wouldn't use the term for myself - but I'm not getting laid right now and I'd love to get my dick wet - so I guess I am one? Isn't it just anyone with a sex drive that isn't boning on the regs?

An incel shifts the burden of their sex- and dating struggles away from themselves. Almost exclusively onto women. Or rather, a completely distorted view on women. And sex. If you don't identify with these misogynistic and sexist views, I don't see why you would ever want to label yourself an incel.

The whole thing is just a self-fulfilling prophecy. I get that this attitude was born out of frustration, but it's not helping anyone. And it is a strong woman-repellant in itself.

But what does "involuntary" mean in this context, if not the ordinary sense of the word? Which is to describe something which we cannot control or have to do whether we want to or not. Synonyms being words like "automatic" and "compulsory".

Our hearts involuntarily beat. We are involuntarily arrested by the police. But to me, saying that you have no control over your ability to have sex, or that you have to abstain from sex with no choice, doesn't make much sense. Unless you are under constant surveillance and kept isolated from the rest of the world for the sole purpose of being prevented from having sex, you pretty much always have control. Saying it's "involuntary" is a form of avoidance. Like avoidance of uncomfortable introspections. Which, unfortunately, has turned into hate against women.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Barteljaap, noaccount, Dr Iron Arc and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.