• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Feelingsruiner

Feelingsruiner

Nov 8, 2019
I am sorry that this sounds so dumb and pathetic and childish but I'm feeling very alone. And I would definitely be "happy" -less sad would be more appropriate- to have friends. Do people even become friends on here or do we all have to remain anonymous?
Are there any people out there feeling the same about needing friends to feel better?
I am a French girl in my mid twenties if that matters.
Are there people from France or the UK? Preferably because we could eventually meet one day? but I would definitely accept friends from anywhere.
Thanks to everyone who will answer and/or contact me. :heart:

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I am sorry that this sounds so dumb and pathetic and childish but I'm feeling very alone. And I would definitely be "happy" -less sad would be more appropriate- to have friends. Do people even become friends on here or do we all have to remain anonymous?
Are there any people out there feeling the same about needing friends to feel better?
Are there people from France or the UK? Preferably because we could eventually meet one day? but I would definitely accept friends from anywhere.
@JOT is a lovely friend, also on your side of the ocean.
Lots of folks all over the world
Have you downloaded discord yet?
Some users have chat servers to poke into and talk every now and again. SS has its own as well.

You don't sound pathetic or childish.

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
I wanna hangout with members here irl, but they're all far awayyyyyy....

L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
Ah yes, France can be a lonely place, I think I read something recently that suggested it. I live right in the middle of France, en pleine campagne, and it can be very boring and lonely, particularly in the winter. I'm not French and I find the French people I know to be very friendly but only to a point. They are polite and kind but also very respectful and somewhat reserved. Tbh, I dont really understand 'the rules' of friendship in general, and particularly in France. I think it takes a long time to make 'real' friends here.

@Feelingsruiner I feel your sadness, I have some sense of what it is like. Having good and true friends does make you happier, if only a little bit for a bit of time.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
What a lovely initiative! I think it would be wonderful to be your friend. I'm from Scandinavia so I guess it's within reach. However, I'm twenty years older than you and bipolar, so there are certainly better options than me here. :tongue:

Feelingsruiner

Feelingsruiner

Nov 8, 2019
@JOT is a lovely friend, also on your side of the ocean.
Lots of folks all over the world
Have you downloaded discord yet?
Some users have chat servers to poke into and talk every now and again. SS has its own as well.

You don't sound pathetic or childish.

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I do not use discord (and am not sure I will create a profile).
I wanna hangout with members here irl, but they're all far awayyyyyy....

Oh I'm sorry for you... Where are you from?

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
@Feelingsruiner How sweet. I've made a few friends (such as they are) on here. @puppy9 is one of them.

I'm blessed to have been on a cool forum 99 through 2006ish with some awesome peeps. I have most of them on Facebook now. I message a lot of people. Some of my favorites are in India; they're so positive and spiritual, even if they don't understand that I need my bipolar meds.

I hope you find some good friends, Feelings! I'd love to be one of them! :) Happy thanksgiving if you're celebrating.

Take good care!

D

DoesANameEvenMatter

Young and Suicidal
Jun 15, 2019
i'll be ur friend/meme dealer. hit me up anytime

LonelyHopelessDude

LonelyHopelessDude

Student
Dec 17, 2019
I would always love to help, I'm also is search of Friends.
Btw we live in the same country