• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

quiet.rabbit

quiet.rabbit

NEET
Feb 27, 2020
Considering how hopeless my life is and how draining I'd be to someone else I definitely shouldn't listen to this feeling but I feel like scratching my skin off because of how isolated I am. I would be happy with someone as lonely as me that shares my situation, with just companionship but I am existentially alone.h

This unmet unrealistic desire is keeping me alive and making me suffer. Nobody is loyal. Everybody including my family, other ugly people believe it's justified to abuse others and be cruel to those who are lower in the social hierarchy. Nobody has principles.

I hate going outside because I keep making people clearly uncomfortable the second they see me, and I will never be seen as a potential friend/aquaintance. I'm infantilized, made fun of, insulted, gaslighted... All because I'm phisically repulsive. And it's ok and normalized.

There are no potential connections to be made anywhere. I am truly alone.

Last edited:
MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
I do understand.

I'm lonely too

I have one friend left, but is 300 miles away (I used to live fairly close by), and I know he sees me as intense n shit. Feels awful. He doesn't share the same views as me (suicide wise). He doesn't understand my pain, and suffering, because he's never dealt with this himself, or in his family etc.

We're not as close as he thinks, sadly. I just tell him shit he needs to hear, to protect him, because he doesn't get it. No one does

I haven't made an actual post yet, I'm too scared to.

I'm so fucking lonely, I wish I had a friend that understood me. I wish I had someone I could connect to, but I don't connect with people well, because of the mental health disorder. Blah blah. It's better to isolate

As for the uncomfortable when they see you, is this something that's merely your perception of yourself (which I get), or something that's real? Generally, people don't see us the way we think they do. We are our own worst enemies

You're not alone, I promise. Many of us on here feel the same way :-)

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Considering how hopeless my life is and how draining I'd be to someone else I definitely shouldn't listen to this feeling but I feel like scratching my skin off because of how isolated I am. I would be happy with someone as lonely as me that shares my situation, with just companionship but I am existentially alone.h

This unmet unrealistic desire is keeping me alive and making me suffer. Nobody is loyal. Everybody including my family, other ugly people believe it's justified to abuse others and be cruel to those who are lower in the social hierarchy. Nobody has principles.

I hate going outside because I keep making people clearly uncomfortable the second they see me, and I will never be seen as a potential friend/aquaintance. I'm infantilized, made fun of, insulted, gaslighted... All because I'm phisically repulsive. And it's ok and normalized.

I'm so sorry. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk. You're not alone here.

Checker130

Checker130

Feb 22, 2024

I'll definitely be your friend. Let's DM and talk rubbish to start šŸ‘šŸ»
I do understand.

I'm lonely too

I have one friend left, but is 300 miles away (I used to live fairly close by), and I know he sees me as intense n shit. Feels awful. He doesn't share the same views as me (suicide wise). He doesn't understand my pain, and suffering, because he's never dealt with this himself, or in his family etc.

We're not as close as he thinks, sadly. I just tell him shit he needs to hear, to protect him, because he doesn't get it. No one does

I haven't made an actual post yet, I'm too scared to.

I'm so fucking lonely, I wish I had a friend that understood me. I wish I had someone I could connect to, but I don't connect with people well, because of the mental health disorder. Blah blah. It's better to isolate

As for the uncomfortable when they see you, is this something that's merely your perception of yourself (which I get), or something that's real? Generally, people don't see us the way we think they do. We are our own worst enemies

You're not alone, I promise. Many of us on here feel the same way :-)
I'm here, I can be a good friend. Let's DM and talk rubbish. I'm as sincere as the day is long.