• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

brimstonenfire_rain

brimstonenfire_rain

Wonder of U
Jul 13, 2023
As the title says, a girl possibly homeowner, for the sole purpose of cohabit, so I can have a place to sleep just for my benefit in short, in order to exploit that's it. I dont have a home. Im still too young and pretty to sleep on the streets and meet my end.

Now, its clear that this is more a provocation, I dont even need to say that I dont expect to receive serious messages under, but only hate; the premise is true, im practically a homeless, a penniless, I might even be able to pay a months rent already, but no one will rent u anything in the big cities, just because you're not a student? Sure, I would have gone to university, but if I don't have a stable home, a job to raise money, how can I pay for university? I'm not as lucky as others who have parents who pay for their rent and college.

So I wonder, people looking for friends online, just for the purpose of talking and venting, without knowing each other at all, just for convenience, why not do the same to look for a relationship but making explicit it is only for convenience,
its a common thing, but usually unaware, so why not announce it? As I said, I dont expect a girl to write to me, why did I do it? To mock myself and you all. Could I exploit some random girl? I dont think so, I prefer shes consensual that its convenience.

Reactions: Labyrinth
brimstonenfire_rain

brimstonenfire_rain

Wonder of U
Jul 13, 2023
or find something like a rooming house where thats the exact purpose, cohabitation and splitting bills so its not so expensive on 1 person.
if you mean rooming house as a pension, I don't think they exist in my country (?) If you mean as a kind of b&b or hostel or any other tourist accommodation, you pay per night, I've heard of people perhaps who have managed to stipulate a contract with these structures to pay as if it were rent therefore per month, but I haven't found anything online about this.
If you intend to find housemates, tell u, I found a good job, an excellent job, in a beautiful city, I spent 4 months looking for accommodation, until the people I had already interviewed with, ghosted me.
out of pure discrimination and a bit of racism (cause im italian), ill explain briefly;
they rent to women,
if they arent women they are male students,
if they arent male students they are graduate workers,
if they arent graduates they are recommended,
if they arent recommended then they are friends of the current tenants (yes, that was the closest I've ever come, but in the end their friend came in);
4 months of my life, with hundreds of useless numbers in the address book for nothing.
so, I, alone in the world, who recommends me, who thinks about me?

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
i mean as long as the person you get with knows it's for convenience/also wants to get with you for convenience than I guess it's alright-ish?? But honestly it sounds like a recipe for emotional pain and turmoil. I really wouldn't recommend it, sounds like it could lead to fucked up circumstances down the line, plus kind of seems like a shitty thing to do imo. I'm really sorry you're struggling so much, I truly hope things get better <3 is there any government housing or other resources you can look into for low-income people in your country?

MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
Why does it have to be a girl/woman though? 🤔
If I was in OP's situation, I'd feel safer around a woman allowing me to stay with her than staying with a man. Men are more likely to have perverse motives. Though, to be honest, the type of person who would let a stranger live with them for very little is probably not the nicest person to be around. Perhaps meeting a girlfriend, crafting an emotional connection, and then trying to move in would be wisest. There could be more stability, and at least you would somewhat know the person.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
If I was in OP's situation, I'd feel safer around a woman allowing me to stay with her than staying with a man. Men are more likely to have perverse motives. Though, to be honest, the type of person who would let a stranger live with them for very little is probably not the nicest person to be around. Perhaps meeting a girlfriend, crafting an emotional connection, and then trying to move in would be wisest. There could be more stability, and at least you would somewhat know the person.
I suppose but the thread started with the OP saying they also want this person they live under to be their girlfriend which I find a little suspicious. As you said, they can always focus on finding a girlfriend first and then living with them rather than trying to exclusively look for a female landlord with the intention of turning them.

snailfish

snailfish

Apr 10, 2024
As the title says, a girl possibly homeowner, for the sole purpose of cohabit, so I can have a place to sleep just for my benefit in short, in order to exploit that's it. I dont have a home. Im still too young and pretty to sleep on the streets and meet my end.

Now, its clear that this is more a provocation, I dont even need to say that I dont expect to receive serious messages under, but only hate; the premise is true, im practically a homeless, a penniless, I might even be able to pay a months rent already, but no one will rent u anything in the big cities, just because you're not a student? Sure, I would have gone to university, but if I don't have a stable home, a job to raise money, how can I pay for university? I'm not as lucky as others who have parents who pay for their rent and college.

So I wonder, people looking for friends online, just for the purpose of talking and venting, without knowing each other at all, just for convenience, why not do the same to look for a relationship but making explicit it is only for convenience,
its a common thing, but usually unaware, so why not announce it? As I said, I dont expect a girl to write to me, why did I do it? To mock myself and you all. Could I exploit some random girl? I dont think so, I prefer shes consensual that its convenience.
Find a male roommate. A girl would absolutely not room with someone they don't know who's also homeless.

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
If it is only for convenience and not a romantic relationship would it matter what gender they were? It sounds like you need friends to split an apartment with, or even a friend to just let you couch surf for a little bit until you are alright again. I know that finding those friends can take time and be difficult though.

I'm sorry about your situation, I know the prospect of homelessness can be terrifying. I wish I had something better to say.

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Hmm. It's less likely for gals to do this for a poor guy. (In contrast, well-off guys do this frequently for poor gals.) But I've still seen it happen. If the gal sees it as an investment. So she wants to see that you'll pay off for her. That you have a spark & ambition

brimstonenfire_rain

brimstonenfire_rain

Wonder of U
Jul 13, 2023
Hmm. È meno probabile che le ragazze facciano una cosa del genere per un povero ragazzo. (Al contrario, i ragazzi benestanti lo fanno spesso per le ragazze povere.) Ma l'ho ancora visto accadere. Se la ragazza lo vede come un investimento. Quindi vuole vedere che la ripagherai. Che hai una scintilla e un'ambizione
Have u ever seen a girl my age homeless?
If it is only for convenience and not a romantic relationship would it matter what gender they were? It sounds like you need friends to split an apartment with, or even a friend to just let you couch surf for a little bit until you are alright again. I know that finding those friends can take time and be difficult though.
Find a male roommate. A girl would absolutely not room with someone they don't know who's also homeless.
I suppose but the thread started with the OP saying they also want this person they live under to be their girlfriend which I find a little suspicious. As you said, they can always focus on finding a girlfriend first and then living with them rather than trying to exclusively look for a female landlord with the intention of turning them.
Are you saying that if 'Looking for a boyfriendo for convenience' , it would be more socially acceptable?
is there any government housing or other resources you can look into for low-income people in your country?
no, I dont think so, at least not for me

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Have u ever seen a girl my age homeless?
In the US, men are overwhelmingly more homeless than women. Dunno about age breakdown; but young men are basically worthless until we're skilled, while young women's bodies are valued

Recently, a feminist here argued this basically gives us "death privilege" — because homeless men simply die un-valued; whereas women can stay alive with prostitution. Yay us 🥳

Anyway, if you wanna figure out how to get a sugar mama, here's the best redpill advisors I know: Orion Taraban, Fresh&Fit, Alexander Grace, Casey Zander. Happy hunting

Last edited:
  • Love
actualfemcel

actualfemcel

Mar 30, 2024
I'm sorry about your situation. I was homeless before too. The only way out of it is to hopefully land a job and save up for a down payment for rent.
Relationships are (or at least should be) a mutual exchange. What do you have to offer a hypothetical single woman who owns a home?

brimstonenfire_rain

brimstonenfire_rain

Wonder of U
Jul 13, 2023
The only way out of it is to hopefully land a job
Does anyone really consider you for a job if you live on the streets?
What do you have to offer a hypothetical single woman who owns a home?
I cook her pasta
Anyway, if you wanna figure out how to get a sugar mama, here's the best redpill advisors I know: Orion Taraban, Fresh&Fit, Alexander Grace, Casey Zander. Happy hunting
thank u, but I dont think ill do it

Last edited:
  • Love
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
Wow, that's a great list (for chads), thanks!

Overall, this thread is so weird. By gf, do you mean sex? No female would ever accept sex as payment (whereas males would), at least, not from a non-chad.

I cook her pasta
(cause im italian)
With tomatoes and mozzarella?

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Does anyone really consider you for a job if you live on the streets?
Yes, because either you don't tell them, or a local homeless shelter knows employers ok with homeless people. Homeless shelters can advise you on a fake address; or the post office can give you a fake mailing address — for a fee

If you stay in a homeless shelter, be careful that you're in a part that's safe, to avoid any violent encounters

If you get a job, and you have good social skills, trustworthy coworkers may be willing to give you a place. You should treat them well. If you're introverted, be friendly & upfront with needing private time

Local anarchists are a good source of knowledge, especially about squats & food supply

Last edited:
Reactions: Life_and_Death
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Are you saying that if 'Looking for a boyfriendo for convenience' , it would be more socially acceptable?
I don't think that's what they meant. I think it is just weird. Why a girlfriend specifically? Your responses don't really give an answer as to why you are specifically looking for a girlfriend, wouldn't it be easier to live with a friend than looking for a girlfriend? Am I misunderstanding?

Reactions: Life_and_Death
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
This is your typical sex worker's boyfriend.

The girl makes all the money and pays all of the bills.

The man drives her around, finds clients, and buys her drugs and Taco Bell.

You don't need to open a single pasta jar! She can afford Olive Garden! lol

• Informative
Reactions: SexyIncél
brimstonenfire_rain

brimstonenfire_rain

Wonder of U
Jul 13, 2023
im sorry that this thread was taken seriously instead of prompting reflection on things and discuss them, I think it has a deeper meaning, rather than just focusing on the first two lines. Then it's intentionally written so that everyone interprets it in their own way, but it seems to me that almost everyone drawn the same meaning from it, and nobody seems to have understood that there's almost always sarcasm in everything I say.

Of course, if I had wanted to engage in interpersonal relationships not for the sake of benefiting from them in the future, wouldn't I have done so?

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

Aug 16, 2022
Many expert trolls retired because there's REAL PEOPLE sincerely saying the same things. One reason why sarcasm doesn't work online

And I know guys who did exactly as you proposed. Stayed rent-free with a gal attracted to him

If you have a deeper point, why not make it explicit? Many in your audience are busy/distracted people. And there's much deep about the bizarre phenomenon of homelessness. In societies with endless construction projects & buildings touching the sky. It's not a tech problem — there's often more empty apartments/hotelrooms/etc than homeless people

brimstonenfire_rain

brimstonenfire_rain

Wonder of U
Jul 13, 2023
It's not a tech problem — there's often more empty apartments/hotelrooms/etc than homeless people
have u read this?
I found a good job, an excellent job, in a beautiful city, I spent 4 months looking for accommodation, until the people I had already interviewed with, ghosted me.
out of pure discrimination and a bit of racism (cause im italian), ill explain briefly;
they rent to women,
if they arent women they are male students,
if they arent male students they are graduate workers,
if they arent graduates they are recommended,
if they arent recommended then they are friends of the current tenants (yes, that was the closest I've ever come, but in the end their friend came in);
4 months of my life, with hundreds of useless numbers in the address book for nothing.
so, I, alone in the world, who recommends me, who thinks about me?