• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lljw234

lljw234

lljw
Jan 15, 2024
About self-esteem, many will say it's nonsense; "appearance is relative and I should love myself." But how can I love myself when I have a horrible nose, horrible hair, a horrible body shape, horrible eyes, and everything else about me, if I can't do anything to change it? I'm not joking. I could do anything to change, but in the end, I just wasted time and put on a mask for everything that happened. Human beings are the worst curse that exists, for some reason, being ugly causes a lot of hatred in people, who need to humiliate to assume a posture of superiority. Unfortunately, this happened to me. And because of this trauma, because yes, it became a trauma in my life, because of this trauma, I "contracted" a hatred of these people and of myself, sometimes I just wanted to stab someone. And I know it's not cool, when the crisis went away, I thought, "what's happening to me? Do I really want to stab someone...?" It's like I have two sides fighting while my brain collapses. I don't like it when they say it's relative or something superficial, ugly people suffer much more than beautiful people, besides beautiful people managing to have a much happier life than ugly people.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I don't think you can simplify suffering down to just "ugly people suffer more than beautiful people". There are plenty of cases of beautiful people suffering a lot, it's just that most of that suffering usually has little to do with their appearance. Along with that, as much as I hate the whole "love yourself" thing (I think it's better to strive to feel neutral about yourself, tbh), love yourself usually goes beyond appearance. It can also be interpreted as loving and focusing on your good aspects, especially when it comes to your personality, rather than your outward appearance, though that also falls flat when you take into consideration the fact that some people completely loath their personalities too.

Most people are sadly very vain and many would prefer not to have to be confronted with that fact. People can be cruel, which is why you can only really rely on yourself for anything. I'm sorry that people have treated you so poorly just because of your appearance. Lookism is a growing issue these days, especially with social media heightening beauty standards to unrealistic proportions. People like to project their own insecurities onto others which can lead to those unable to fit within our narrow standards of beauty being outcast by society. Please don't define your own self-worth based on the actions and behaviours of a bunch of assholes who like self-awareness.

snunu

snunu

Apr 9, 2024
About self-esteem, many will say it's nonsense; "appearance is relative and I should love myself." But how can I love myself when I have a horrible nose, horrible hair, a horrible body shape, horrible eyes, and everything else about me, if I can't do anything to change it? I'm not joking. I could do anything to change, but in the end, I just wasted time and put on a mask for everything that happened. Human beings are the worst curse that exists, for some reason, being ugly causes a lot of hatred in people, who need to humiliate to assume a posture of superiority. Unfortunately, this happened to me. And because of this trauma, because yes, it became a trauma in my life, because of this trauma, I "contracted" a hatred of these people and of myself, sometimes I just wanted to stab someone. And I know it's not cool, when the crisis went away, I thought, "what's happening to me? Do I really want to stab someone...?" It's like I have two sides fighting while my brain collapses. I don't like it when they say it's relative or something superficial, ugly people suffer much more than beautiful people, besides beautiful people managing to have a much happier life than ugly people.
I feel you man and I'm sorry you feel this way about yourself, but learning to love yourself goes beyond physical appearance. Furthermore there are habits that you can implement into your life that will help you attain your desired body shape or look. There's such a thing as pretty privilege but it's not something factual that "pretty people" live happier or better, as redundant as it may sounds beauty IS subjective and different cultures have different beauty standards, just 10 years ago in the US being thin was the standard and many curvy women felt out of place or insecure about themselves, so please don't concern yourself with striving for an ideal beauty standard, try to look the way you want to look! It's not easy and it takes time but it's a journey worth taking. I got some resources in regards to dieting, exercise and stuff like that so if you want hmu! Stay strong and have a nice day! I'm rooting for you đź–¤

• Hugs
Reactions: lljw234