• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tiredblue

Mar 28, 2024
I've been suicidal since I was 12 or so, but this year has been the worst it's ever been.

I've been isolating myself pretty much the whole year, and I've only been outside my house a few times since February because I just can't handle doing anything anymore. During the winter it was alright, but now that it's spring It's gotten so bad that any reminder of me being alive makes me so angry. Looking outside makes me so upset, seeing how the world is turning green again and the birds are chirping makes me mad, it's just a reminder of how disconnected and horrible I feel about myself compared to how beautiful it is outside. I'm resentful of the time I'm actively wasteing but I can't do anything else.

When it wasn't so bad I remember being into mindfulness and taking time to be present with the outside world and body to feel better, but now anything that's a reminder that I'm alive feels like a stinging pain in the gut.

I wish the world was ugly so at least it would match how I feel about everything. I wish I were in a place void of anything, like a big blank room with no sounds or bad memories. Maybe that's why I like sleeping so much so I don't have to be reminded. I think outside is also a reminder of how fast everything is moving and how I can't move past anything ever. I want everything to stop but the world doesn't stop moving. It's gotten so bad that I just stay inside my room all day and try to ignore everything outside. I used to like nature and being outside, but now I've shut my blinds to avoid everything. It's gotten so bad that my brain and body physically hurt from how much I want to die. I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown every second and I'm just so tired of everything. I don't want to try anymore.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I've been suicidal since I was 12 or so, but this year has been the worst it's ever been.

I've been isolating myself pretty much the whole year, and I've only been outside my house a few times since February because I just can't handle doing anything anymore. During the winter it was alright, but now that it's spring It's gotten so bad that any reminder of me being alive makes me so angry. Looking outside makes me so upset, seeing how the world is turning green again and the birds are chirping makes me mad, it's just a reminder of how disconnected and horrible I feel about myself compared to how beautiful it is outside. I'm resentful of the time I'm actively wasteing but I can't do anything else.

When it wasn't so bad I remember being into mindfulness and taking time to be present with the outside world and body to feel better, but now anything that's a reminder that I'm alive feels like a stinging pain in the gut.

I wish the world was ugly so at least it would match how I feel about everything. I wish I were in a place void of anything, like a big blank room with no sounds or bad memories. Maybe that's why I like sleeping so much so I don't have to be reminded. I think outside is also a reminder of how fast everything is moving and how I can't move past anything ever. I want everything to stop but the world doesn't stop moving. It's gotten so bad that I just stay inside my room all day and try to ignore everything outside. I used to like nature and being outside, but now I've shut my blinds to avoid everything. It's gotten so bad that my brain and body physically hurt from how much I want to die. I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown every second and I'm just so tired of everything. I don't want to try anymore.
I feel the same exact way. I could've written this myself

R

restlessdream3r

Apr 12, 2024
I agree with you and all I can think about 95% of the time is how much I want to die. I've been stuck in this cycle for so long.

Reactions: Immensevoid
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Mar 15, 2023
oh yes I completely relate to this. I thought it was just me. I've always hated the sunny weather.. my least favorite day of the week used to be Sunday.. (now that I've typed it out it sounds silly..not a pun) because it was usually sunny that day. It always made me feel so strange and offput. I mostly mean this in past terms because now I just hate the sun because I literally can't see anything when I walk outside from the brightness lol..

Reactions: Immensevoid
I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023

I feel like you..I felt better when everything was dark, cold and turned off around me.. I like spring, it was my favourite season when I was fine but unfortunately the problems I have don't allow me to enjoy life since a lot of time and seeing life reborn when I'm dying more and more inside and outside hurts even more.. I know.. I would just like to close my eyes and not notice anything anymore because this contrast makes me feel even more depressed:/ besides I'm a hikikomori and I feel even more guilty about being like this when the weather is nice outside and in any case even going out wouldn't be pleasant at all but hellish due to the problems I have.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
Huh. I noticed that spring was pissing me off this year and this thread made me realize the reason why.
Winter suits my moods much more than spring these days.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I've never fully thought about this, but you're so right.

Honestly just walking past people on the street makes me spiral now. I can't stand it. I'm always walking alone.

<3