• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
See, if people would just stop fucking being SAD for a second and have some fucking BANANA BREAD, bro, they would be fine. Obviously.

"scratching your fucking eye
and it's still
fucking
ITCHY

BRO.

HELLL. NOO."
How much coffee did you drink today? Haha. Just kidding, this is funny. I want nanner bread now.

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
How much coffee did you drink today? Haha. Just kidding, this is funny. I want nanner bread now.
Y'know what's funny about that to me... I typically have 4-9 espresso shots in one day loool (I'm a coffee barista) so.. no more than usual heh.
That's what made the video even funnier to me because sometimes I eat the banana bread at work :haha::halo: this'll be what I think of while I do it.

Hell. Yeah.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Hey! Leave the Cubs alone!

(Cubs fans are mysteriously loyal, come what may.)

Reactions: sunny.sativa
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Y'know what's funny about that to me... I typically have 4-9 espresso shots in one day loool (I'm a coffee barista) so.. no more than usual heh.
That's what made the video even funnier to me because sometimes I eat the banana bread at work :haha::halo: this'll be what I think of while I do it.

Hell. Yeah.
I thought you wrote that somewhere, hence I asked about coffee. I can picture you at work laughing about this. I couldn't get a job to save my life with dreads :haha: (looked like a damn dirty hippy)

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I thought you wrote that somewhere, hence I asked about coffee. I can picture you at work laughing about this. I couldn't get a job to save my life with dreads :haha: (looked like a damn dirty hippy)
I AM a dirty hippie.
Luckily, Starbucks is all about that hipster shit, and those hipster fools are starting to think that is cool, dreads I mean.
It's not cool, you're cramping my style. Go back to straightening your hair under a fedora or whatever. (me @ them, not you)

Reactions: Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Ok

Okay, so you have cat memes, that you know how to use, and you didn't tell me until now? I'm not sure whether I love you or hate you for this!! :haha::haha:
I joke, haha but if you ever acquire a new cat meme or two and you need someone to appreciate it, hit my DM's.
Hit "attach files" then full size image. I just figured it out so I'm not a genius lol
Ok

Okay, so you have cat memes, that you know how to use, and you didn't tell me until now? I'm not sure whether I love you or hate you for this!! :haha::haha:
I joke, haha but if you ever acquire a new cat meme or two and you need someone to appreciate it, hit my DM's.

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter