• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

milkovich

milkovich

Apr 10, 2024
This has probably been said before, but DON'T try to ctb oding on sertraline. About a month ago I oded on 1400 mg of sertraline and 1900 mg of hydroxyzine. I took the hydroxyzine and had started to feel the effects before taking the sertraline and within 30 seconds I started throwing up. The vomiting is what got me caught & ended up dispelling most of the medications. It was also INCREDIBLY painful. EMS was called & waited to move me bc I kep almost vomiting, but the texture was very solid and kept getting stuck in my throat. It also severely burned my throat & it took me about a week to be able to swallow solid foods comfortably. If you used an antiemetic it might work, but I do not find this method reliable after my experience & further research. It's not a method that I would attempt again

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I've got just under 3 months supply of 50mg sertraline and another 2.5 months of 25mg sertraline. So all in all, about 5,500mg total.

milkovich

milkovich

Apr 10, 2024
I've got just under 3 months supply of 50mg sertraline and another 2.5 months of 25mg sertraline. So all in all, about 5,500mg total.
Even with such a high amount, it probably wouldn't work alone just from not being able to keep it down. Actually the higher the dose, the more likely you'll vomit & more need for an antiemetic

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
Even with such a high amount, it probably wouldn't work alone just from not being able to keep it down. Actually the higher the dose, the more likely you'll vomit & more need for an antiemetic
I wasn't planning to use it for that. Vomiting sucks ass.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! I hope you recover quickly and thanks for sharing your experience with us. :heart:

How do u feel now?

Reactions: Yuki_03
milkovich

milkovich

Apr 10, 2024
Welcome to the forum! I hope you recover quickly and thanks for sharing your experience with us. :heart:

How do u feel now?
Thank you!!šŸ’• I feel pretty normal now. I had some symptoms of serontonin syndrome & some odd side effects from the hydroxyzine the week I was in the hospital, but most of that has gone away now. The only lingering side effects seem to be tachycardia & pretty severe dizziness, but the psych I saw at inpatient changed my meds without evaluating me so they could also be from that šŸ˜…