• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
As some of you may already know i plan on trying to access the DW i tried getting an old adroid phone to achieve this to be met with failure however my friend whom has access to a PC has agreed to help me with this although in regards to exploring the DW and everything there knowledge is limited so i'm trying to do all the research on that or more find people who know better than myself not being a tech guy myself

It anyone can more explaining that sorta thing in dm's I'd appreciate it but what i am making this post for is in terms of recommendations for what I actually should be looking for

I've considered cyanide and N which i'm aware is difficult to come by i also looked a choloform which people have told me isn't as effective as in the movies i only recently thought of drowning myself whilst asleep also i suppose my bag method could be viable also but no clue if it smells terrible or anything or has other side effects

I guess i was wondering if there is any other substances or gear i could or should consider before people mention SN one sounds way to painful and unreliable and secondly i'm a greedy fucker I can't go 6 hours without eating nevermind 2 days so yea

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
You won't find N. It's gonna be a scam.

Try to find phenobarbital or primidone if you want to go with barbiturates. If you do, make sure you won't be found in the next 24h as they are long-acting barbiturates (unlike N which is a short-acting barbiturate).

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
how do you go about taking pherobarbital or primidone and how exactly does it work? Just slowly kill my body until i pass out or will i just be unconscious for 24 hours or what? And is it an either or situation or do i need both and if they are different what is the difference between one another?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
how do you go about taking pherobarbital or primidone and how exactly does it work? Just slowly kill my body until i pass out or will i just be unconscious for 24 hours or what? And is it an either or situation or do i need both and if they are different what is the difference between one another?
1) This is a barbiturate, so you'll be unconscious for 24h.
2) It's an either/or situation. Primidone converts to phenobarbital and phenylethylmalonamide in your body.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
so would getting pherobartial be better than getting primidone has it doesn't have to convert or is it more painful? And what would happen if i were to be saved during this process would i suffer from any sort of brain damage it's possible for me to be left for 24hr i'm just concerned in case is all

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
so would getting pherobartial be better than getting primidone has it doesn't have to convert or is it more painful? And what would happen if i were to be saved during this process would i suffer from any sort of brain damage it's possible for me to be left for 24hr i'm just concerned in case is all
It's not more painful, it's more or less the same thing. A lethal dose of phenobarbital would be 10g; as for primidone, it's more around 20-25g.
The thing is, if I remember well, phenobarbital is available in 50mg pills and primidone in 300mg. I should check though.

If you were to be saved, yes, you'd run the risk of suffering from brain damage.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It's not more painful, it's more or less the same thing. A lethal dose of phenobarbital would be 10g; as for primidone, it's more around 20-25g.
The thing is, if I remember well, phenobarbital is available in 50mg pills and primidone in 300mg. I should check though.

If you were to be saved, yes, you'd run the risk of suffering from brain damage.
So if i had to pick one which would be better to go for? I imagine its a 6 and 2 3's situation but which just edges it cause its tough to really say

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
So if i had to pick one which would be better to go for? I imagine its a 6 and 2 3's situation but which just edges it cause its tough to really say
I can't choose for you. If I had to choose for myself, I would go for Primidone because it's less pills to crush and mix in water, and it's less expensive.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923