• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

If they are pure, they do the same function. Both are inert gases, no one is better than other.

I'm not sure about the quantity, I think a tank but I can't confurm anything.
In the Peaceful Pill Handbook in the list of resources there is a chaoter dedicated to this method. There should be everything well explained.

Reactions: Ssname
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
do we already have an helium/nitrogen/exitback megathread?

I

Insert a name

Sep 13, 2018
How heavy is a suitable tank of helium/nitrogen? Could I carry it in a rucksack?

Reactions: DarkTear
DarkTear

DarkTear

Aug 1, 2018
The cylinders are relatively compact... ~4kg / ~40cm length. Have you read the chapter about Nitrogen in the PPeH yet?

G

Gioa

Jan 20, 2019
In the video Betty refers to the flow adapter "we made". How do I make or buy the cylinder? Thanks

Righttodie

Righttodie

Maybe in another life
Apr 10, 2019
In the video Betty refers to the flow adapter "we made". How do I make or buy the cylinder? Thanks
You will need to look for local gas suppliers where you live. Can be done online. You have to buy it, unless you know how to make one.

C

christine rowe

Feb 28, 2020
Thanks for that, they are great instructions. I have never seen anyone recommend a mask, always a bag.
i bought the book the final 5 acts it informs you have to end yoyr life with helium gas the exit bag way its not complicated as you think i obtained all i needed off hamazion and im now ready ive thought it through had rehursals and feel confident ive decided when its alk about being strong and determined and im both IVE PLANNED I CANT AND WONT FAIL MY STUBBONESS WILL GET ME THROUGH
i bought the book the final 5 acts it informs you have to end yoyr life with helium gas the exit bag way its not complicated as you think i obtained all i needed off hamazion and im now ready ive thought it through had rehursals and feel confident ive decided when its alk about being strong and determined and im both IVE PLANNED I CANT AND WONT FAIL MY STUBBONESS WILL GET ME THROUGH
a

a

Last edited:
Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
Be very careful with gas purity. Under 97%, you'll probably just fuck up your brain but won't die.
I think it's very important to tell that since years in EU, you can't find good quality helium tanks as they replace at least 20% with oxygen/air to prevent suicide and accidents. Unless you can pay very expensive prices for science oriented gas. And because of the coronavirus crisis, you will probably have tanks of gas mixed with oxygen/air for economical reasons.
Just pay a very close attention to the quality of your helium or nitrogen, and if you can test it before using it, do it. Better be safe than sorry.

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
I have read on the pph that you can do the exit bag method with just sleeping pills and an exit bag. Do anyone know if it's as affective without using nitrogen or helium?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020

a
I have read on the pph that you can do the exit bag method with just sleeping pills and an exit bag. Do anyone know if it's as affective without using nitrogen or helium?
Presuming that you do not wake, you will simply suffocate.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
No. Do not do this. Most people remove the bag due to hypercapnia when not using nitrogen, even while unconscious.