• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I've been researching methods a lot of the last few weeks and I came to the conclusion that the exit bag filled with Nitrogen. It appears that this method is painless if done correctly. You die of hypoxia (NOT suffocation) and the resultant brain damage, because your brain thinks it is breathing oxygen. As long as you expel all carbon dioxide out first. I've watched videos on youtube with people removing their oxygen masks at high altitude and they experienced no pain and would have died if they left it any longer.

The method seems quite complicated though. I don't know what size nitrogen tank I need to get, what pressure regulator I need, what size tubing I need to fit over the nozzle.

Is anyone planning to attempt this method or know anyone who attempted it? Have you got any advice and pointers? Help is really appreciated, I have been feeling awful for a long time now and just want to end things asap.

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
It appears that this method is painless if done correctly.

The method seems quite complicated though. I don't know what size nitrogen tank I need to get, what pressure regulator I need, what size tubing I need to fit over the nozzle.

It seems you already accept that there are many complications that can occur with this method. I researched this method quite a bit myself and to me, all these complication you mention are why I chose a different method (jumping).

I watched a dark web video of a guy making an exit bag and he explained it well. But even with the good details and demonstrations he provided, it still looked and sounded complicated. If I can find it again, I'll post the link here. Its definitely quick and painless if done right though. All I know is that when I do it, I only want to do it ONCE and not wake up days later still in this world.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
"doing it with chi" and "doing it with betty" are some pretty good videos on it.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
(doing it with Betty)
Also, I've seen this image being passed around 1490270870356

But I do not know how reliable and correct this guide is.

This won't answer all of your questions but this will help you quite a bit I believe.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
The helium needs to be 99%, Balloon Time now mixes their helium with oxygen. Personally, I'd just go with nitrogen. One can buy the regulator kit from Nitschke's Mad Dog Brewing company if one is concerned about getting the wrong thing. https://maxdogbrewing.com/products/mdb-north-america-nz-uk-nitrogen-kit There's a link on that page where you can by nitrogen, or it can be easily bought from a local welding supply store. 20 cu ft cylinder.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Thanks to everyone for the replies. I appreciate them.

It seems you already accept that there are many complications that can occur with this method. I researched this method quite a bit myself and to me, all these complication you mention are why I chose a different method (jumping).

I watched a dark web video of a guy making an exit bag and he explained it well. But even with the good details and demonstrations he provided, it still looked and sounded complicated. If I can find it again, I'll post the link here. Its definitely quick and painless if done right though. All I know is that when I do it, I only want to do it ONCE and not wake up days later still in this world.
It is complicated but I am choosing it because it is painless. I don't think I could do a method that is painful because I just know my body would fight back and desperately try to live, which is what I don't want.

If you could find that video and post it here or send it to me, I would be very grateful.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
"doing it with chi" and "doing it with betty" are some pretty good videos on it.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
(doing it with Betty)
Also, I've seen this image being passed around View attachment 19

But I do not know how reliable and correct this guide is.

This won't answer all of your questions but this will help you quite a bit I believe.
Thanks for that, they are great instructions. I have never seen anyone recommend a mask, always a bag.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
The helium needs to be 99%, Balloon Time now mixes their helium with oxygen. Personally, I'd just go with nitrogen. One can buy the regulator kit from Nitschke's Mad Dog Brewing company if one is concerned about getting the wrong thing. https://maxdogbrewing.com/products/mdb-north-america-nz-uk-nitrogen-kit There's a link on that page where you can by nitrogen, or it can be easily bought from a local welding supply store. 20 cu ft cylinder.
The order says it takes 6 weeks to be delivered. That's difficult for me because I only have a certain time frame I can do this in. I have found another place near where I live that delivers next day, which is perfect for me.

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Thanks to everyone for the replies. I appreciate them.

It is complicated but I am choosing it because it is painless. I don't think I could do a method that is painful because I just know my body would fight back and desperately try to live, which is what I don't want.

If you could find that video and post it here or send it to me, I would be very grateful.

Jumping from a 450 foot bridge onto rocky canyon is instant, painless death. Plus the last five seconds of my life (free falling at 116 mph) will be interesting. There's just too much equipment to buy, preparation, and error margin for the exit bag IMO. The only preparation I'll need to jump is getting drunk to erase inhibitions. I'm probably 30 days or less away. I can't do this anymore. But I'd love to hear about your continued preparations for the exit bag method.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Jumping from a 450 foot bridge onto rocky canyon is instant, painless death. Plus the last five seconds of my life (free falling at 116 mph) will be interesting. There's just too much equipment to buy, preparation, and error margin for the exit bag IMO. The only preparation I'll need to jump is getting drunk to erase inhibitions. I'm probably 30 days or less away. I can't do this anymore. But I'd love to hear about your continued preparations for the exit bag method.
Surely jumping is incredibly painful? Even if it's only painful for 1 second. I can't imagine it wouldn't be painful. I know if I tried that, my body would try to twist itself into a different position at the last minute to make sure I don't die. At least with the exit bag, you know it isn't painful and it can be euphoric apparently. It just seems the best way of all the methods I've read.

LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Surely jumping is incredibly painful? Even if it's only painful for 1 second. I can't imagine it wouldn't be painful. I know if I tried that, my body would try to twist itself into a different position at the last minute to make sure I don't die. At least with the exit bag, you know it isn't painful and it can be euphoric apparently. It just seems the best way of all the methods I've read.

The bridge I'm going to use has nothing but rocky canyons underneath. Three people jumped from it last year and their bodies basically exploded upon impact. One of them could not even be identified because there wasn't enough left in one piece. It really doesn't matter how you land. Think of it as standing against a mountain and a train crashes into you at 116 mph. Whether you have your legs out in front of you or whatever, there isn't going to be anything left. Its like a bug exploding on a windshield when you're driving down the freeway. One guy's heart was found 500 feet from the impact zone last year when he jumped.

I wouldn't jump into water. Granted the impact is 95%+ guarantee to kill you at 200+ feet. But there are just too many things that can go wrong there, which is why I'm not jumping into water. This is the cheapest, easiest, and most painless method I can find. Plus I'll be very drunk off whiskey when I do it. So I probably won't feel much even in the minutes before I jump! :) The exit bag is definitely painless and fast too. Just too technical and detailed for my taste.

I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
I'd be so terrified to jump. An exit bag would be nice if perfectly executed but the chances someone finds the things would be too high for me, so I have to choose another method.

Reactions: Cyanide
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Depending on the height of the place you are jumping from, chances are you might die or faint before reaching the ground. That said, yes, surely it should be painful, even if briefly. It doesn't matter, though. Pain is temporary, freedom (as in nonexistence) is forever.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
The bridge I'm going to use has nothing but rocky canyons underneath. Three people jumped from it last year and their bodies basically exploded upon impact. One of them could not even be identified because there wasn't enough left in one piece. It really doesn't matter how you land. Think of it as standing against a mountain and a train crashes into you at 116 mph. Whether you have your legs out in front of you or whatever, there isn't going to be anything left. Its like a bug exploding on a windshield when you're driving down the freeway. One guy's heart was found 500 feet from the impact zone last year when he jumped.

I wouldn't jump into water. Granted the impact is 95%+ guarantee to kill you at 200+ feet. But there are just too many things that can go wrong there, which is why I'm not jumping into water. This is the cheapest, easiest, and most painless method I can find. Plus I'll be very drunk off whiskey when I do it. So I probably won't feel much even in the minutes before I jump! :) The exit bag is definitely painless and fast too. Just too technical and detailed for my taste.
Ok thanks for the detailed explanation. I still think I would prefer to do the exit bag. What complications are there with water?

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I'd be so terrified to jump. An exit bag would be nice if perfectly executed but the chances someone finds the things would be too high for me, so I have to choose another method.
You could do the exit bag when everyone is out of your house/wherever you live. They won't find you then if you give enough time to commit the act and let the gas kill you.

Reactions: RealMe and Cyanide
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Depending on the height of the place you are jumping from, chances are you might die or faint before reaching the ground. That said, yes, surely it should be painful, even if briefly. It doesn't matter, though. Pain is temporary, freedom (as in nonexistence) is forever.
Yes you are right. The pain would need to be very very brief, otherwise the body fights back and you don't die and instead have serious injuries and get put on suicide watch (which makes it even harder to kill yourself in the future).

Reactions: RealMe and Cyanide
LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Ok thanks for the detailed explanation. I still think I would prefer to do the exit bag. What complications are there with water?

Well from 400+ feet into water it wouldn't matter. There would be no complications as the impact on the water will kill you no matter how you land. The Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco is a popular jumping spot. Its about 220 feet and kills people about 98% of the time, which is pretty much guaranteed. But the people who have survived have somehow landed in the water feet first or completely straight like a diver. They still break all their ribs and several other bones, but somehow survive.

Some have survived the initial jump, but are eaten by sharks while in the water. That would be my luck: to jump, survive the impact, and then get bitten in half by a shark to die. The chances are very slim that you'd live from 220 feet into water, but I don't even want to take that chance. I only want to do this once and do it right. The bridge I'm using, I'll be landing on rock from 450 feet. I'll yell I love you to my ex-girlfriend from high school years ago in the five seconds it will take to fall, and try to smile the whole way; then it will just be lights out!

Last edited:
LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018

My heart beats fast when I drive over the bridge I'm going to use. Its definitely going to take a lot of courage to walk to the middle of the bridge, then balls of steel to jump. I figure drinking a bottle of whiskey beforehand should make it a lot easier!

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Well from 400+ feet into water it wouldn't matter. There would be no complications as the impact on the water will kill you no matter how you land. The Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco is a popular jumping spot. Its about 220 feet and kills people about 98% of the time, which is pretty much guaranteed. But the people who have survived have somehow landed in the water feet first or completely straight like a diver. They still break all their ribs and several other bones, but somehow survive.

Some have survived the initial jump, but are eaten by sharks while in the water. That would be my luck: to jump, survive the impact, and then get bitten in half by a shark to die. The chances are very slim that you'd live from 220 feet into water, but I don't even want to take that chance. I only want to do this once and do it right. The bridge I'm using, I'll be landing on rock from 450 feet. I'll yell I love you to my ex-girlfriend from high school years ago in the five seconds it will take to fall, and try to smile the whole way; then it will just be lights out!
Ok that's interesting. If you want to die, what's the best position to land in water?

Reactions: lv-gras and Cyanide
LookMomImFlying

LookMomImFlying

Apr 23, 2018
Ok that's interesting. If you want to die, what's the best position to land in water?

There really no way to control the fall or how you land. The air pressure will sling you all over the place. Even a professional diver could not control a fall from more than 100 feet. That said, ideally, you want to belly-flop or land on your back. The previous will basically crush your heart, lungs, and intestine, killing you instantly. The latter will crush your spine and kidneys, killing you instantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
There really no way to control the fall or how you land. The air pressure will sling you all over the place. Even a professional diver could not control a fall from more than 100 feet. That said, ideally, you want to belly-flop or land on your back. The previous will basically crush your heart, lungs, and intestine, killing you instantly. The latter will crush your spine and kidneys, killing you instantly.
What about landing on your head or your side?

SleepItOff

SleepItOff

Would that I could
May 5, 2018
Your way sounds so beautiful...I can only imagine the exhilaration in your final moments

B

bobi

Aug 9, 2018
i was about to try the helium method but when i turned on the tank it makes allot of noise so i had to abort cause i live with a brother and the house is not soundproof..anyway to reduce the sound?also im not sure if the helium contains air,i bought it from a party shop and it did not show if there is air in it.