• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
i was about to try the helium method but when i turned on the tank it makes allot of noise so i had to abort cause i live with a brother and the house is not soundproof..anyway to reduce the sound?also im not sure if the helium contains air,i bought it from a party shop and it did not show if there is air in it.
It should say the percentage of air it has in it on the website you bought it from. If not, ask them.

Anyway I decided on a different method in the end, in case anyone was wondering.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
It should say the percentage of air it has in it on the website you bought it from. If not, ask them.

Anyway I decided on a different method in the end, in case anyone was wondering.

What method did you decide on? I'm still using nitrogen.

B

bobi

Aug 9, 2018
so it is normal that the helium makes this loud sound?

B

bobi

Aug 9, 2018
would i wake up if i inject propofol and hangmyself or would drowning work better

Reactions: lv-gras
S

somme

Aug 25, 2018
Does anyone know how much nitrogen it would take? I wanna make sure it'd be enough

Reactions: Tiburcio
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I've been researching methods a lot of the last few weeks and I came to the conclusion that the exit bag filled with Nitrogen. It appears that this method is painless if done correctly. You die of hypoxia (NOT suffocation) and the resultant brain damage, because your brain thinks it is breathing oxygen. As long as you expel all carbon dioxide out first. I've watched videos on youtube with people removing their oxygen masks at high altitude and they experienced no pain and would have died if they left it any longer.

The method seems quite complicated though. I don't know what size nitrogen tank I need to get, what pressure regulator I need, what size tubing I need to fit over the nozzle.

Is anyone planning to attempt this method or know anyone who attempted it? Have you got any advice and pointers? Help is really appreciated, I have been feeling awful for a long time now and just want to end things asap.

I bought the book about this when I considered this as my option. It really is a painless method...I tested it out and everything goes fuzzy really fast. You do have much time at all to change your mind. After 3 breaths I was about to go under and pulled the bag off. I was again just testing it and not attempting, although had I not been able to pull it off it would have been very pleasant.

You need to have a large tank 55 cubit square foot or larger...the larger the better.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
The helium needs to be 99%, Balloon Time now mixes their helium with oxygen. Personally, I'd just go with nitrogen. One can buy the regulator kit from Nitschke's Mad Dog Brewing company if one is concerned about getting the wrong thing. https://maxdogbrewing.com/products/mdb-north-america-nz-uk-nitrogen-kit There's a link on that page where you can by nitrogen, or it can be easily bought from a local welding supply store. 20 cu ft cylinder.
Nitrogen all the way...or argon would be the other choice.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I bought the book about this when I considered this as my option. It really is a painless method...I tested it out and everything goes fuzzy really fast. You do have much time at all to change your mind. After 3 breaths I was about to go under and pulled the bag off. I was again just testing it and not attempting, although had I not been able to pull it off it would have been very pleasant.

You need to have a large tank 55 cubit square foot or larger...the larger the better.

PPH recommends 20 cubic feet size tank

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018

Thanks for the information. I did change to N instead, for logistical reasons. But this information will help someone else.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
PPH recommends 20 cubic feet size tank
I read that but that was for helium wasn't it? Others have said if it is N2 then 55 or above. I read somewhere people kept running out of gas with the 20 one...but not sure if that was due to testing it and then attempting or what. I guess...I would just want to be safe than sorry. I had a 22 then upgraded to 55 and ended up buying a second one just in case.

My method is either exit or partial hanging...the bag sort of freaks me out which is why I am still somewhat undecided at the end of the day. But a bit of fear vs not being here anymore, totally worth it.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Thanks for the information. I did change to N instead, for logistical reasons. But this information will help someone else.

Sorry I didn't even realise this post was that old... I don't blame you on N. I hope it goes smoothly when the time comes.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I read that but that was for helium wasn't it? Others have said if it is N2 then 55 or above. I read somewhere people kept running out of gas with the 20 one...but not sure if that was due to testing it and then attempting or what. I guess...I would just want to be safe than sorry. I had a 22 then upgraded to 55 and ended up buying a second one just in case.

My method is either exit or partial hanging...the bag sort of freaks me out which is why I am still somewhat undecided at the end of the day. But a bit of fear vs not being here anymore, totally worth it.

No. Definitely for Nitrogen.

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
can someone say who big this bag must be volumewise that i can die in peace without getting problems carbondioxide?

and how do you call this bags? this arent trash bags isnt it ... they are mostly thinner... at least in my country

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I've been researching methods a lot of the last few weeks and I came to the conclusion that the exit bag filled with Nitrogen. It appears that this method is painless if done correctly. You die of hypoxia (NOT suffocation) and the resultant brain damage, because your brain thinks it is breathing oxygen. As long as you expel all carbon dioxide out first. I've watched videos on youtube with people removing their oxygen masks at high altitude and they experienced no pain and would have died if they left it any longer.

The method seems quite complicated though. I don't know what size nitrogen tank I need to get, what pressure regulator I need, what size tubing I need to fit over the nozzle.

Is anyone planning to attempt this method or know anyone who attempted it? Have you got any advice and pointers? Help is really appreciated, I have been feeling awful for a long time now and just want to end things asap.

Try this site: https://maxdogbrewing.com/

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

Try this site: https://maxdogbrewing.com/

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
why nitrogen instead of helium?

bc they mix helium with air? if i google there are lot of offers with 95,98,99% purity - how much is sufficient?

where do i get a pipe that fits?

T

Tiburcio

why nitrogen instead of helium?

bc they mix helium with air? if i google there are lot of offers with 95,98,99% purity - how much is sufficient?

where do i get a pipe that fits?
Helium also works but only if it is pure. Normally is mixed with air, and that doesn't kill. Nitrogen is prefered because it's always pure.

T

Tiburcio

I don't know if 100% but it should be 99%, 98%

Consider air has 20% oxygen and it's enough for us so it must have a lot less oxygen. Nitrogen should be enough for removing the oxygen you will inhale.

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
what are the disadvantages of nitrogen compared of helium

and how much helium/nitrogen do i need?