• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I'm ready a little earlier than planned but hey ho...so it goes - was gonna jump off BH but due to lockdown I've opted for OD - got a stack of meds (3 months worth) and long cold glass of dark rum and coke sitting in front of me - mirtazapine, fluoxetine, losartan, amlodipine, metformin & codeine. Had a lovely last meal of lamb with mint sauce, pets are fed and bowls full for a few days. Closed down my credit card accounts today, cleared all outstanding payments on subs etc, cleaned laptop of data. Two goodbye notes left. Gonna chow down now...Take care all, it's been nice chatting with you and I hope to see you on the other side xxx Thank you in advance for messages.

Nimbus

Nimbus

Hanging on is hard
Dec 2, 2019
So sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, I'm not sure your regimen will work. From what I've read most who OD on meds do not succeed. Of course, I don't know how much codine you have, etc. but the combo doesn't sound promising. You may want to rethink your method. I'm sure that's hard to hear especially when you're suffering and just want it to end. Again, I'm sorry. Just my opinion.

less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
I respect your decision yet I hope you've done your research to your method because I have concerns if it will work. Do you know how your meds will affect each other? They can do a lot of harm to your body and it can be very painful but may be not fatal.

For your pets it would be far better if you can find someone for them before you attempt. Or do you know how long it takes for someone to find your body?

RedRed

RedRed

Oct 24, 2020
Good bye fam! Ima pray for a candle to light your route. But before that, this might sound rude(?) idk but is it alright to just leave your fur babies there? I know I sound a bit nosy rn, but this just makes me a bit worried. ^^;

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hope that you are able to find peace. :heart: :hug::heart::hug: I have seen others that have concerns about if the meds will work or not.:hug:
I'm also concerned about your pets. I hope they will be ok. Safe travels.:hug:

Reactions: Nimbus
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Hope u not yet attempted coz ur method will not kill u .. Justput u in more pain .. Pl don't attempt without proper research .. Hate to see people try something which will not work .. Pl rethink... If u already done it them hope u in peace now.