• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
It didn't work. I woke up Sunday morning some time and finally managed to get out of bed yesterday evening. Thank you to all those that left a kind word in what I was hoping was final moments on this shit hole planet. Fuck you to all those that left negative comments about my behaviour towards my pets - I knew someone would be coming around Sunday evening and letting themselves in with a key, my pets had more than enough water and food to survive the intermin period - to those adamant my method would not work - give yourself a high five and virtually pat each other on the back, you were correct, hope that makes you feel good and special, yet your still here! - I was deperate and a 3m store of meds was all I had to hand. I will not be answering any questions or messages, I wish to be left alone.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm glad you're alive and in a feisty mood as well. :heart: It's great to have you back although I realize it's not what you hoped for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnip
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
It didn't work. I woke up Sunday morning some time and finally managed to get out of bed yesterday evening. Thank you to all those that left a kind word in what I was hoping was final moments on this shit hole planet. Fuck you to all those that left negative comments about my behaviour towards my pets - I knew someone would be coming around Sunday evening and letting themselves in with a key, my pets had more than enough water and food to survive the intermin period - to those adamant my method would not work - give yourself a high five and virtually pat each other on the back, you were correct, hope that makes you feel good and special, yet your still here! - I was deperate and a 3m store of meds was all I had to hand. I will not be answering any questions or messages, I wish to be left alone.
Much love brother :heart:

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
SorrySandy

SorrySandy

Æmber
Nov 15, 2020

You're going to be really down after this. For what it's worth I'm going to try to empathise, relate and try make you smile, even for a nano second.

So I've done this kind of attempt a fair few times and think I know exactly how you might be feeling. Physically and mentally effed, even more than before. Not surprised you said you want to be left alone. I think people just meant you weren't likely to succeed this way and could potentially make life worse. They meant well but you're just in too much pain right now so you've taken it as criticism. Yeah I've taken so many pills but my body seems ridiculously tolerant. No ill effects to organs so I suppose I've been 'lucky'. I met someone who survived jumping off BH and they didn't appreciate much being told they was lucky (not by me). Especially with the subsequent impacted joints and chronic pain.

Anyway yeah I came here and without needing to create account, ask a single question or search I now know exactly what to do. I tried my method before without research to catastrophic consequence. Both amateur and catastrophic. Ended up feeling ridiculed by police and sectioned on psych ward. Much fun was had by all.

One time with pills in desperation like you I just took everything I had. Next day when I woke up, full of gratitude (!), I read one of the leaflets which said in case of overdose 'may cause excessive calm' which strangely made me laugh. I've tried other methods and as I've read from others on here it's so strange to try, fail, then kinda just go back to doing something normal. So isolating when you can't really say anything irl. I tried telling someone recently which doesn't feel like it's gone well. So here I am I guess.

I know you're not laughing right now. Just know you're not alone in being someone who tries this and wakes up feeling horrific. Just be kind to yourself, try anything to look after yourself until you're physically recovered. I've got no answers to mental suffering or I wouldn't be here. Sending virtual empathy and understanding at the least...

B

BrokenBelt

Dec 1, 2020
One time with pills in desperation like you I just took everything I had. Next day when I woke up, full of gratitude (!), I read one of the leaflets which said in case of overdose 'may cause excessive calm' which strangely made me laugh.

Yes, it made me laugh too! "Excessive calm".... where do I apply! :))

I liked your reply in general SS, it walked a nice line of empathy and humour.

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
to those adamant my method would not work - give yourself a high five and virtually pat each other on the back, you were correct, hope that makes you feel good and special, yet your still here

Actually, these two apparently are NOT still here...:

your method may not work. i would suggest more research to ensure there are no mistakes.
but if you must attempt, i hope for a painless journey.
i am afraid this method might not work and end up giving you more pain.

but if you already did it or must, then it's no use. have a safe journey, i wish you peace.
...But that does not mean you "failed," as all results are useful and helpful to know about. Keep your dander up!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: CoalmineCanary
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

Take all the time you need while you recuperate and I guess it's back to the drawing board. A bit of self-reflecting to see why you got to that desperate state of mind to where you would impulsively down a whole of of medication.

Reactions: Gnip
Estrela do Sol

Estrela do Sol

Dec 2, 2020
Sinto informar, mas overdose de medicamentos não funcionam. Já tentei duas vezes.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Wish you well. Take the time you need.