novi.jpg

novi.jpg

Nov 18, 2023
Hey guys and girls! Let me introduce myself. For those wondering I am a MTF trans girl from Holland, who currently runs a pro-recovery discord server for eating disorders. The server is called blossoms.

Recently, I relapsed back into SH and anorexia because I got harassed online by a group called "nourish the soul"

The Nourish the Soul group is a life-threatening, cyberstalking harassment group. They actively promote self-destructive behaviours such as eating disorders and self-harm. They want to stalk people online because of their gender identity. They are spreading large amount of harassment, doxxing, transphobia, libel, and they are impersonating people. Im the main victim of this harassment campaign. More victims are not ruled out. This group is life threatening, so please avoid searching contact with them.

If you ever come across this group online, avoid any contact with them. Report them to Discord Trust & Safety and inform the police if they start cyberstalking you too. I hope the Nourish the Soul can be stopped from cross-platform cyberstalking people. Sharing love for every victim of this harassment group.

This group has pushed me to urge of suicide and I wouldn't wish this harassment on anybody.
Peace y'all

• Aww..
Reactions: todeswunsch, DT2007, lavender143once and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so horrible, it disgusts me how some humans just create so much harm. But anyway best wishes.