• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I am like you, sometimes I feel invisible and it makes me insecure too :) What I do is that I try to make others feel seen by reading and liking and quoting them. It helps a lot and sometimes they notice me back.

A Desperate Fool

A Desperate Fool

at the End of His Pitiful Rope
Jan 23, 2021
I think I can relate. Every day I feel completely invisible and inconsequential. There's only one person whose attention I really care about, my wife/best friend, and I haven't seen or heard from her in a month.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I think I can relate. Every day I feel completely invisible and inconsequential. There's only one person whose attention I really care about, my wife/best friend, and I haven't seen or heard from her in a month.
If you dont mind my asking, why is it that you havnt heard from your wife for a month?

Reactions: _Kaira_
A Desperate Fool

A Desperate Fool

Jan 23, 2021
If you dont mind my asking, why is it that you havnt heard from your wife for a month?
I don't completely understand it myself. She said she needed time to think. She won't answer or acknowledge my attempts at reaching out. But then, her profile picture on Facebook is still a picture of the two of us, which gives me hope.

Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I don't completely understand it myself. She said she needed time to think. She won't answer or acknowledge my attempts at reaching out. But then, her profile picture on Facebook is still a picture of the two of us, which gives me hope.
Well I will hope for you both as well. I recommend staying strong and keeping the emotions in check. You can use this experience to achieve a greater mastery over them. Women from all my experience (mostly american women) tend to not respect men who are too emotional or come off as being insecure and needy. So if you have that going against you, then work on building yourself up with a stronger and more independent character.

I hope this doesnt come off as being judgemental and critical of you. I dont really know you of course, but I am offering what I feel could maybe help you. out. All the best!

Reactions: A Desperate Fool
A Desperate Fool

A Desperate Fool

Jan 23, 2021
I recommend staying strong and keeping the emotions in check.
I left her a voicemail and told her I missed her and cried a tiny bit. I didn't say anything I regret or didn't mean. And I don't think I've ever come off as desperate. Just understandably upset, I think. And I haven't tried too many times to reach out, I don't think. I will try to be stronger from now on though. Thank you.

Reactions: Kbeau and Zhontafly
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I left her a voicemail and told her I missed her and cried a tiny bit. I didn't say anything I regret or didn't mean. And I don't think I've ever come off as desperate. Just understandably upset, I think. And I haven't tried too many times to reach out, I don't think. I will try to be stronger from now on though. Thank you.
You're welcome and if you need someone to talk to feel free to PM/DM me.

Reactions: A Desperate Fool