• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand those who say things like "anyone can just easily die at any moment when they want to and if you are still here it means there is hope" which is just so ignorant especially as we exist in this hellish world where there is the absence of peaceful, guaranteed ways to die for all.

And I don't understand how one feeling trapped here because of lack of a reliable method or because they fear trying to die going wrong means there is "hope" or that the person doesn't want to ctb enough. Just the fact that many humans force their insensitive, ignorant views that make zero sense onto others certainly makes me wish for the peace of non-existence even more.

I really despise how we cannot all just have the option to easily die in peace, it's so disgusting how many humans wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape on their own terms. It's just really insane how suicide is so cruelly made so inaccessible even know there is literally endless potential for suffering in existence and what would terrify me is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse agony, existence truly is so evil.

It's evil how we are denied the option of a peaceful, guaranteed death and it disgusts me how many humans believe that if you struggle to die in this hellish anti-suicide society it means you don't want it enough. We truly do exist in hell and I'm tired of being trapped in this existence.
No matter what the option to die in a guaranteed peaceful way without any risks, complications, method research or the fear of trying to die going wrong/pro-suffering people interfering in the attempt should be there, it's unacceptable how it's not.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I can't stand it either. I see it as a privilege to be able to ctb. In my case, I don't really have any options because of how difficult society has made suicide. Because of my autism, I fail to navigate the challenges that suicide has. Suicide is extremely difficult and I'm not even going to pay a single bit of attention to those who say otherwise

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
Yes. I think enthuansia should be more accessible for people who truly feel its all they have, it's not about encouraging people to die it's about letting people who are fully autonomous and independent work towards and go for the things that they feel suit them without being condemned for it or twisted away into a life that isn't workable

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
One thing I can't stand is when people say suicide is cowardly or selfish
most suicidal people feel immense guilt they would place their loved ones through, it's just the pain of living becomes too much
And suicide is pretty scary too, knowing there's a chance of failure and being in a worse off state or surviving and facing the after math

P

Pluto00

Feb 8, 2024
I really despise how we cannot all just have the option to easily die in peace
Some are predicting humanoid robots could possibly outnumber humans in at least 10 years, so I wonder if this happens the government will be willing to make a peaceful death easily accessible? What use would they have for us human slaves when a robot can work 24/7, more efficiently, and cheaper to maintain than pay actual human employees?

This was so strange to type out Lol

Reactions: sserafim
K

kiveran

Mar 11, 2024
Some are predicting humanoid robots could possibly outnumber humans in at least 10 years, so I wonder if this happens the government will be willing to make a peaceful death easily accessible? What use would they have for us human slaves when a robot can work 24/7, more efficiently, and cheaper to maintain than pay actual human employees?

This was so strange to type out Lol
I doubt they'll ever make euthanasia/assisted suicide an easy option. They are, however, cool with reducing the population by a number of less pleasant and honest means.

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
it's not easy at all.....it takes guts......you only get one life , you're a long time dead , huge decision to make.

K

kiveran

Mar 11, 2024
I'm not talking about the kind you do yourself, so much, but rather the assisted sort. Which would be a relatively kind way to allow people who don't want to be here to leave. Still not fun, but better than dying in a list of other ways. Like lingering in a crappy hospital and dying slowly and in pain. No one need tell me the guts it takes -- my time is drawing nigh, and I'm going through all of it myself. I get it.

This isn't any sort of political website, so I'm not going any further with this topic. I shouldn't have said it. I've over 50, way cynical, and think every government on the planet is cold, corrupt and self serving, let's leave it there.

P

Pluto00

Feb 8, 2024
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I never understood that logic. It takes alot of balls to off yourself. Its something most of us have to work up the courage to do. Rarely is anyone just instantly ready.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It seems easy when someone just goes and does it. We have no idea what they experienced when they did it. I doubt that last act is easy for anyone.