• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I never understand those who act like suicide is always so bad and terrible because in my case it's the exact opposite of that. I see suicide as something positive as it's the way to permanently prevent all future suffering, it's the way to find peace from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. No matter what I'd always prefer to not exist as there are no disadvantages to being unable to suffer for all eternity, yet in existence there is unlimited potential for pain, torment and harm all while one is destined for nothing but to be tormented by old age.

The existence of life is such a terrible, disturbing tragedy to me, in fact I see existence as nothing more than a virus that causes existing beings to suffer endlessly. To me non-existence is especially beautiful because I have so much awareness of how evil existence truly is. I don't get why it's supposedly so bad if one cannot suffer anymore in this existence that was always undesirable in the first place, I envy those who cease existing, they are the only true fortunate ones to me.

I'd be so glad and relieved if peaceful methods like Nembutal became available because for me suicide is very rational, all that's terrible is as a result of existence after all and suicide is the way to escape from that, escaping from suffering could never be bad. The thought of never being able to suffer again comforts me, I only find comfort in non-existence as after all ceasing to exist solves everything, human existence is such an abomination, to me existence will always be unacceptable and best avoided.