• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
All I've ever wished for is to permanently cease existing, all that appeals to me is the peace of non-existence where all is finally forgotten about. Everything in existing just leads to more suffering, even this place doesn't feel like a safe space for suicidal people to vent anymore, it used to be more of a supportive and respectful space for those who suffer to vent freely but of course it went downhill so much which just makes me wish to not exist even more.

Humans are such a cruel, hostile and insensitive species, if there was any compassion the option to die in peace would already be there but sadly it isn't, I'm tired of being trapped in this existence and tired of this hellish world, all that's beautiful to me is an dreamless eternal sleep.

I only see beauty in ceasing to exist as it's the permanent release from all suffering, it comforts me so much to think of permanently not existing. I'd always prefer to not exist and always see it as better that this existence peacefully disappears into nothingness, existence really is nothing but suffering and I'd be glad to be unable to suffer again, death truly is the only relief, I see ceasing to exist as a beautiful release from all cruelty, pain and suffering.