• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
Typing this just hurts my hands and fingers so much. I even have pain when doing nothing at all with my hands! It's driven me nuts and it sucks all my life energy out of it. I have no will to live anymore. I've tried everything, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Diclofenac, Paracetamol, Tramadol, Chiropractors, Accupuncture, Neuroprolotherapy, I visited a plastic surgeon, even a neurologist, PEA, hand practices, nothing of it helped me. I don't no what to do anymore, I'm lost!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Ash
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
Sorry about your condition. Chronic pain is one of the hardest things to live with out there. If I may suggest something - if you haven't tried it yet - you may want to look into PRP injections. They typically aren't covered by insurance and thus are very expensive, but I've heard it works really well for muscle/tendon pain. If the pain is in the nerves or bones, it might not work as well.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Eternal Sleep!