• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

metafisiche

Feb 22, 2024
I'm going to do partial while everyone is asleep. If I can't or I get tired, I'm jumping out the window instead. It's not very high, but I'll make sure to land on the back of my head. I've appreciated this place. If my family somehow finds this, I want them to know they have no fault. They've been a good family to me, but I feel like I can't be fixed. Goodbye.

Macc_Lad_71

Macc_Lad_71

Feb 15, 2024
I'm going to do partial while everyone is asleep. If I can't or I get tired, I'm jumping out the window instead. It's not very high, but I'll make sure to land on the back of my head. I've appreciated this place. If my family somehow finds this, I want them to know they have no fault. They've been a good family to me, but I feel like I can't be fixed. Goodbye.
Laurel and hardy goodbye 1
how can you "make sure" you'll land on the back of your head?
how can you "make sure" you'll land on the back of your head?

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
DON'T jump out of the window if it's "not very high". There is too much risk of injuring yourself, perhaps very seriously, but surviving. Do you want to spend the rest of your life paralysed from the neck down? How would you ctb then? If your preferred method doesn't work then stop, wait a bit, think, and find a different method.

Last edited:
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
You do know landing on your head could leave you paralyzed from the neck down?

K

kms2nite

Jun 25, 2023
Good luck, I hope you can find the peace your looking for <3

Reactions: Meteora
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
but I'll make sure to land on the back of my head
VERY difficult for you to control how you land. Regardless, if this is your way, this is your way, and I wish you the best of luck. I hope you find the peace you seek and deserve in any way you need to reach it.

Reactions: Goku Black