• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

frustratedcivilian

frustratedcivilian

It Is About Nonsense
Apr 1, 2024
I'm a fairly new member on this forum, I appreciate all your contributions. As the title says, I'm going with partial hanging tonight anywhere between 1 AM - 5 AM (Eastern European time)

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
Goodluck, i wish you to find your peace and succeed or avoid any permanent injuries. My mind will be with you on your journey.

frustratedcivilian

frustratedcivilian

It Is About Nonsense
Apr 1, 2024
Thank y'all for your care, I appreciate it

Goodluck, i wish you to find your peace and succeed or avoid any permanent injuries. My mind will be with you on your journey.

Thank you friend, I had a lot of deja vu experiences in my "life", so wanted to register here that I got a very unique "deja vu" from your pfp. could it possibly mean that I had a memory about my end times? lol, no idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: Erik.t.f
Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
Thank y'all for your care, I appreciate it

Thank you friend, I had a lot of deja vu experiences in my "life", so wanted to register here that I got a very unique "deja vu" from your pfp. could it possibly mean that I had a memory about my end times? lol, no idea.
that would be beautiful in its own way really đź’™

Reactions: dearlulu
makeitstop___

makeitstop___

what do you think happens to us after?
Nov 14, 2023
Whatever the outcome, I hope you are at peace.