• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

evaonline

evaonline

Ev
Nov 26, 2023
I have no goals and aspirations. I'm genuinely so alone, I've completely almost stopped talking to my friends, I am not on speaking terms with any of my family, and have no hope for a future. I have no hope for getting a job or having a family and I don't want to keep putting myself in this constant disappointment. There is something wrong with me like the way I think- I feel like it's so different to everyone around me and no one understands. It's almost like im speaking a different language to everyone in my life and im tired of it. I'm going to take a shit ton of Benadryl tonight and see how my body reacts to that. If all goes well my plan is to drink to the point of throwing up, take my left over Benadryl and the rest of the anti depressants that I've been taking for years that also haven't done shit for me. I don't know why I returned to this site, I think im just very tired and lonely but the thought that someone might relate brings me comfort in what I expect to be my last few weeks alive.

Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
I am so sorry that you're in so much pain but I don't think your proposed overdose will work and might make things worse for you. Please consider this carefully.

evaonline

evaonline

Ev
Nov 26, 2023
yeah you're probably right, I just have no way to access any most of the other stuff people mention and im just desperate
I am so sorry that you're in so much pain but I don't think your proposed overdose will work and might make things worse for you. Please consider this carefully.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash