• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
I love my family, and I know my suicide is going to break them so I'd like to make it look accidental. I really can't do this anymore, I've messed everything up and can't deal with the consequences of my own actions. What ways are there to end this in a way that won't be ruled as suicide after my death? I don't drink or do drugs so can't be with those.

I'd prefer it if it was in the comfort of my own home and not incredibly painful. I've thought of 'falling' into a river and drowning but whenever I go the idea of the cold makes me turn back. I thought of trying to 'fall asleep' with my mouth and nose covered so that it looks like I accidentally suffocated while asleep but trials have revealed that's very difficult to sit through sober. Maybe sleeping pills would help?

I've also thought about making something heavy 'drop' onto my head while 'asleep' from a shelf above my bed but no guarantee of death and would be quite painful.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. There're not many options that can really look accidental. I have only 2 situations in mind that can be accidental. SWB and climbing a high mountain and doing a wrong step.

It's nearly impossible to make CTB look like an accident.

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Your post really resonates with me and am in exact same situation. SWB definitely my preferred option if I can actually manage to black out, but tried so many times and can't do it, there are lots of lakes and rivers near me to choose from. Have a look at SWB and if you're one of the lucky ones who can pass out there's your method.

Reactions: Eudaimonic
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I understand that you don't want to hurt your family, but I would not advise trying to make it look accidental. There are only a few reliable options for that. However, SWB might work. Jumping, drowning, or hypothermia (not SWB) could work.

Last edited:
casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
Welcome to the Forum. I understand what you are going through.
Unfortunately you aren't left with many options if you wanna make it look accidental. So I personally wouldn't prefer making it look 'accidental'
I am going to CTB by Partial hanging before the month of May. I have been preparing a letter/note for my family (9-10 pages).
All the best. I hope you get your desired results.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It is a bit complicated and too hard to make a suicide look like an accident. The few alternatives that @mehdone mentioned are below. I recommend reading the whole thread.

I'm not a coroner, so I don't do autopsies- but I am quite familiar with them. I'm the one that fills out the death certificate after the coroner has done the autopsy, as well as the one that handles your body after, and takes care of your final disposition.

There are some drugs that cause a heart attack that may be overlooked. I believe those are covered in the PPeH.

As far as methods that are most likely to not be ruled as suicide:

-"Accidental" overdose. Person thought they were buying straight coke, but someone mixed fentanyl in it, or someone thought they were buying Percocet/Oxy/Whatever, but it was fentanyl. Keep in mind that if the source of your drugs can be found (via phone records, surveillance cams outside of businesses, etc.), depending on where you live, you are likely to cause that dealer to receive a homicide charge.

-Car/Motorcycle accident. Keep in mind that there are some signs that will cause suspicion. For example, your brakes were working but there was no sign of braking prior to you slamming into that pole/bridge support/etc. this can be written off if you're under the influence, however, you really shouldn't be under the influence and drive, because then you're risking *other* people's lives who didn't choose to ctb.

-"Slipping" off a steep cliff on a hiking trail. This can be complicated by witnesses, or time of day- it will be suspicious if you were hiking at night when you weren't known to do that. Maybe pose for an awesome selfie right before you "slip", just in case anyone can see.

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
My apologies, I don't have the energy or effort to expend to find it- but in my "ask a mortician" thread, somewhere in there I went over a few different ways to make a death look accidental/natural rather than suicide.

Thanks I'll have a look

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
Welcome to the forum. There're not many options that can really look accidental. I have only 2 situations in mind that can be accidental. SWB and climbing a high mountain and doing a wrong step.

Right it's really difficult, I have considered SWB and have thought about going swimming or something, doesn't help that haven't swum in years and it might be a bit out of character for me to suddenly go swimming. And also I don't think my Co2 tolerance is very high but it's worth a shot

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
Your post really resonates with me and am in exact same situation. SWB definitely my preferred option if I can actually manage to black out, but tried so many times and can't do it, there are lots of lakes and rivers near me to choose from. Have a look at SWB and if you're one of the lucky ones who can pass out there's your method.

Did you try it with hyperventilating beforehand? I'm not sure I'll be able to pass out either as it's usually the seasonsed swimmers who have a high enough CO2 tolerance who can do it but might be worth a try if a find somewhere. Have you actually tried in a lake? How do you deal with people walking past and potentially stopping you?

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
I understand that you don't want to hurt your family, but I would not advise trying to make it look accidental. There are only a few reliable options for that. However, SWB might work. Jumping, drowning, or hypothermia (not SWB) could work.

Honestly, I've considered just doing it alongside my parents being hurt, I have vulnerable family members and don't want to put the idea that suicide is an option into their heads. As much as I support the right to die, I wouldn't want any of my family members choosing a painful way out or to choose suicide as an option without fully exploring other options first and can't say all of my family members are able to fully reason other options before choosing suicide as a method, if that makes sense?

The hypothermia option sounds interesting, would that just be going outside when it's really cold?

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Honestly, I've considered just doing it alongside my parents being hurt, I have vulnerable family members and don't want to put the idea that suicide is an option into their heads. As much as I support the right to die, I wouldn't want any of my family members choosing a painful way out or to choose suicide as an option without fully exploring other options first and can't say all of my family members are able to fully reason other options before choosing suicide as a method, if that makes sense?
That makes sense, yes.
I wish I could do the same, tbh, but my parents know I'm suicidal, so it'd be near impossible to pull off, and there'd be zero certainty.
Also, I meant to say "drowning (not SWB)," and not "hypothermia (not SWB)," just to be clear.
I maintain that the "best" options for making one's CTB look accidental are likely to be SWB/drowning, jumping, and hypothermia. I think that a car crash into a barrier, for instance, has too many variables that could go awry. A SCUBA diving "accident" could potentially work, however.
The hypothermia option sounds interesting, would that just be going outside when it's really cold?
It's more complicated than that, but in essence, yes. Do a considerable amount of research if you go that route.
Numerous factors affect susceptibility to hypothermia and speed of onset: the weather (temperature, wind, rainfall), clothing, time of exposure to elements, how wet you are, body fat, physical fitness/health, height, age, metabolism, etc.
The temperature should ideally be cold enough without causing frostbite since that is both unpleasant/painful and increases the risk of adverse complications were one to be rescued.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoyo_honeybee
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
I just made a post about making something look accidental using hemlock. Simple camping trip, boil a bunch of the roots with other vegetables on a camp stove or over a fire. Make sure to eat a lot of the hemlock root. There's no antidote. People who don't have guns for anything else at their disposal, the plant is literally found all over the United States. The roots are the most poisonous during the spring and are the most poisonous part of the plant. It will work anytime of year but highest concentration is in the spring. You don't need very much.

anxiousmess0471

anxiousmess0471

Feb 4, 2024

What does SWB mean?

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
There were over 100,000 accidental opioid overdose deaths in the US last year, and my state has one of the the highest rates.
I've strongly considered that to be my way out if it comes to that, because people will think I'm just another guy who took a little too much, rather than someone who committed suicide

Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree
T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Did you try it with hyperventilating beforehand? I'm not sure I'll be able to pass out either as it's usually the seasonsed swimmers who have a high enough CO2 tolerance who can do it but might be worth a try if a find somewhere. Have you actually tried in a lake? How do you deal with people walking past and potentially stopping you?
Yes, I just can't blackout even when trying at home beforehand 🥺
Yes , I took up wild swimming a year ago as a cover story, there's plenty of lakes around and wouldn't really need to deal with people walking past apart from weekends

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There were over 100,000 accidental opioid overdose deaths in the US last year, and my state has one of the the highest rates.
I've strongly considered that to be my way out if it comes to that, because people will think I'm just another guy who took a little too much, rather than someone who committed suicide
I think most of those people OD by accident bc it's unknown with what the stuff is cut and how much active substance it contains. It'd be interesting to analyse how many ODs were planned. Dealers do not have an interest to kill their clients. I wouldn't want to use street quality drugs if I seriously planned an opioid OD.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i just moved into a tall building. accidental? give your windows a couple scrubs and fall out with a squeegee lol

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I love my family, and I know my suicide is going to break them so I'd like to make it look accidental. I really can't do this anymore, I've messed everything up and can't deal with the consequences of my own actions. What ways are there to end this in a way that won't be ruled as suicide after my death? I don't drink or do drugs so can't be with those.

I'd prefer it if it was in the comfort of my own home and not incredibly painful. I've thought of 'falling' into a river and drowning but whenever I go the idea of the cold makes me turn back. I thought of trying to 'fall asleep' with my mouth and nose covered so that it looks like I accidentally suffocated while asleep but trials have revealed that's very difficult to sit through sober. Maybe sleeping pills would help?

I've also thought about making something heavy 'drop' onto my head while 'asleep' from a shelf above my bed but no guarantee of death and would be quite painful.
If I wanted to cbt in a way that looks accidental I'd go with Carbon monoxide, drowning, or ODing on rx meds

Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree
Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
Yes, I just can't blackout even when trying at home beforehand 🥺
Yes , I took up wild swimming a year ago as a cover story, there's plenty of lakes around and wouldn't really need to deal with people walking past apart from weekends
Hmm I'll need to try and see if I can blackout from hyperventilating as well

Y

Yoyo_honeybee

Apr 20, 2024
I just made a post about making something look accidental using hemlock. Simple camping trip, boil a bunch of the roots with other vegetables on a camp stove or over a fire. Make sure to eat a lot of the hemlock root. There's no antidote. People who don't have guns for anything else at their disposal, the plant is literally found all over the United States. The roots are the most poisonous during the spring and are the most poisonous part of the plant. It will work anytime of year but highest concentration is in the spring. You don't need very much.
I have considered hemlock and other poisonous commonly found plants but they will most likely be detected in autopsy afterwards especially if I've outright just eaten a whole load of hemlock root.

Also I can't seem to see your posts from your profile so forgive me if you've already addressed that

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Copying and pasting from my response in another thread with the same question.

Lifting weights alone at home (lying down) and letting them fall on your neck and strangle you. Obviously a slow and painful death but exercise at home is very common and most people don't use a spotter due to overconfidence or complacency. Saw a video of a guy who died this way, he rolled the weights the wrong way and it landed on his neck and strangled him on livestream. Also had narrow misses of people who almost died this way when they didn't have a spotter, the gym was almost empty, and the other patrons were in the bathroom, occupied, etc.

- Walking into traffic while distracted texting/being on the phone, or "making a mistake" while cycling. I don't recommend this because it's bringing someone else into your suicide, but it's a pretty plausible scenario because these days fuckers are always on their damn phone. Just make sure to not make it seem obvious you're targeting any vehicle, try to play up a look of shock or surprise if possible.

- Doing electrical work at home without turning off the power. Quite a few people die annually from not trusting an electrician but being too much of an amateur to do the work themselves. In a similar vein, "accidentally" having a failure with a car jack while working underneath a car, falling off a roof while cleaning and breaking your neck (not recommended, very ambiguous).

- "Accidentally" starting a house fire (letting a cigarette or candle fall, etc.) while heavily imbibed from drinking, sleeping pills, or drug use, possibly asleep at the time. Hell, a house caught fire a couple of blocks away just because they never cleaned out the lint trap.

- What I call "TikTok deaths," though they've long preceded the service and are just generally associated with risk-taking lifestyles. Countless people have died by hiking or skiing in off-limits areas, so why not make it work for you? Accidentally take that extra step back off of a steep cliff while trying to get a good selfie, or stand on a precarious cliffside boulder for the 'gram, find some malfunction with your SCUBA gear while diving in a restricted area, pull your parachute a little too late while BASE jumping. Unfortunately you might traumatize some onlookers or just paralyze yourself so make sure you run your calculations.

- Decide on a career change and get to work in any kind of factory that uses heavy machinery you can get too complacent around. Works best if you live in China, Russia, or India.

- Taking a bath with your phone and a faulty extension cord/charger, a few teens have died this way after dropping their phones into the tub.

Note that none of these are guaranteed, painless, or instantaneous methods, and they weren't intended to be while I make the suggestion... Simply deaths I've seen or heard about that could be replicated on purpose and look like an accident. I think a lot of newcomers to the forum want a fast, easy, painless death at home that looks like an accident and that's normal! But understand that if that were possible, 1) this forum would not need to exist because we could all instantly engineer our own deaths and 2) we would have alreasy seen thousands if not millions of home accidents (not intended as CTB) when in reality they are quite rare for a reason.

Reactions: Yoyo_honeybee