• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I may regret this, but I'm giving life another chance because since I've moved to Utah, my mom and some family members I haven't spoken to in years have shown me they love me unconditionally.

Like, I'm 28 next month, unemployed, recently single, I'm childless, and they paid for me to go to Hawaii with them, provided me with an old car, yet a car none the less, and since Hawaii they have continued to invite me to family dinners.

I've decided I'm going to go back to college, get healthy again, and give this whole life thing a, gosh, what is it now, a 5th chance?!?

I'm probably still gonna post on here though because I'm still skeptical of giving life another go.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
That's awesome! I don't think there's anything to regret if it doesn't work out, you'll just be in the same spot you are now. But the upside is that your life turns around and you find some happiness.

Good luck! And nothing wrong at all with posting here still, it can be a good support system.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Why is it so hard to find a career where people hire you full time with benefits and give you retirement?

College is so hard, and then you're not even promised a job that will give you stability and security. It's been a while since I went to college and I forgot this crap. I'm so frustrated right now. No wonder so many seniors are homeless and committing suicide.

I'm not even close to senior, but I'm just trying to plan ahead the best I can.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Yeah the us suicide rate is skyrocketing, soon americans will realie their country isnt that great and trump didnt make america great again. Maybe greater than at the recession, but not really great like before the great recession. But a new recession is on the horizon probably a big recession.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Yeah the us suicide rate is skyrocketing, soon americans will realie their country isnt that great and trump didnt make america great again. Maybe greater than at the recession, but not really great like before the great recession. But a new recession is on the horizon probably a big recession.

Yeah, I keep hearing the next recession will be like the Great Depression. -.-

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I was thinking about going back to school to be a dental hygienist, but after reading so many reviews online from people who have been one for over 20 years, I feel hesitant. Some say they don't get paid the hours there are no patients. Some say that benefits are no longer offered and there's no retirement. Others say that it's really hard to even get full time hours.

It's so weird because I always heard that being a Dental Hygienist was a solid career. :/

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Quitter! :P

In all seriousness you have nothing to lose. We aren't any deader today than tomorrow or in a year etc. If you can and want to keep trying it ultimately can't hurt and could end up being amazing. Fifth time's the charm.

Nothing to lose...Except money Lol

I could spend the money on starting a new career, or I could kill myself now and leave it to family that doesn't give suicide a thought because they're dedicated to their Episcopalian Christianity/ Mormon Faith/ Catholicism. I have many religious family members. Meanwhile, I'm super scientific and Atheist.

Decisions, decisions.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I may regret this, but I'm giving life another chance because since I've moved to Utah, my mom and some family members I haven't spoken to in years have shown me they love me unconditionally.

Like, I'm 28 next month, unemployed, recently single, I'm childless, and they paid for me to go to Hawaii with them, provided me with an old car, yet a car none the less, and since Hawaii they have continued to invite me to family dinners.

I've decided I'm going to go back to college, get healthy again, and give this whole life thing a, gosh, what is it now, a 5th chance?!?

I'm probably still gonna post on here though because I'm still skeptical of giving life another go.
There will be bumps and ups and downs but you can find support in various places, here included depending on how you use the forum. That's really positive that you want to go forward. We all wish you the best of luck on this.

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
There will be bumps and ups and downs but you can find support in various places, here included depending on how you use the forum. That's really positive that you want to go forward. We all wish you the best of luck on this.

So far so bumpy. But I'm making big strides!

Finishing my continuing education credits for my yoga teacher certification (I've been teaching for 3 years), found a 10 week dental assistant program online to do before dental hygienist school, so I can work doing that while going to school, and I'm flying to New York in a week for my niece's 1 year birthday, and visiting my sister, of course!

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018

This is amazing news, HGL91! I'm so happy to hear this! You deserve all that unconditional love, and you have paid it forward so many times on this site to us. I'm really happy to hear about this. I feel somehow proud of you. Thank you for sharing this epiphany. I will always be rooting for your success.

Finishing my continuing education credits for my yoga teacher certification (I've been teaching for 3 years), found a 10 week dental assistant program online to do before dental hygienist school, so I can work doing that while going to school, and I'm flying to New York in a week for my niece's 1 year birthday, and visiting my sister, of course!
One of my favorite males in the universe lives in Utah and is single. Wish I could somehow introduce you two...

Last edited:
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
This is amazing news, HGL91! I'm so happy to hear this! You deserve all that unconditional love, and you have paid it forward so many times on this site to us. I'm really happy to hear about this. I feel somehow proud of you. Thank you for sharing this epiphany. I will always be rooting for your success.

One of my favorite males in the universe lives in Utah and is single. Wish I could somehow introduce you two...

Aww thank you so much!! You have always been super sweet on this site. :)

And wow! Wouldn't that be an ironic way to meet someone. "How do you two know each other?" "Oh, we have a mutual friend on a Suicide forum." Haha

phoenix_borderless

phoenix_borderless

Sep 15, 2019
I'll feel that way when I have a near attempt or trial.

Somehow I'm still here. Don't want to live yet afraid to finalize it. I need to grow a pair.

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Wishing you the very best @HGL91
I hope this time,things will be better and you find happiness and enjoyment in your life.

• Love
Reactions: HGL91
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019

I think I'm mentally fucked because my quality of life objectively keeps improving but my suicidal thoughts persist or get slightly worse.