• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B4mbi

B4mbi

Melly
Nov 11, 2022
I've just taken my sn.

It's the perfect day to be alone. I just got off call with my tutors from my dance school, and I'm failing the program. I really thought that when I got a spot on this course I could finally have a chance to be something better than I am. My sister who brought me up half way and the staff at the care homes, even my boyfriend all expect me to be something better than I am. they say that I've crawled through the sewers and somehow come out clean, but that's just this facade I put on, that I'm this all capable person and I even put on a fake voice to try and cope with what I really am which is a pathetic waste of a person. I can't be what they want me to be. I'm not a prodigy to be made an example out of just because I go to uni and the others from the care homes didn't. The people at my uni know this so they treat me how I deserve which is to be ignored. But since the others actually believe my pathetic lies they won't listen to me when I start to crack and tell them I can't do this, I'm failing and I'm humiliated. The only person who would understand is my mum who was exactly right about me, telling me to quit ballet and to grow up and face the facts. We haven't spoken in 5 years but at least she was honest with me. I'm stuck and tired of being told to "push on" and that "I'm making a mistake if I stop". I just can't. Now pathetically I am writing this for all of you when I haven't even contributed to this website at all, I am truly a selfish pathetic waste of space and I'm letting my wants get the better of me by speaking out into the ether when I know none of this matters. There are children dying, animals are being tortured alive, one day the sun will explode and the world doesn't need people like me who only takes and doesn't give. At least I can do one last decent thing by ctb.

I always had the dream that my heaven would look like wild strawberry fields, and now I have myself to blame that I can never get there.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I'm sorry life brought you to this point. I hope you find peace. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I'm sorry for the hardship you've been experiencing. I hope you'll find the peace you're looking for!

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. I hope you found peace. :heart:🫂🕯️

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am so sorry you are going through so much pain my friend
We are here for you

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm so sorry for the stress you had to endure and for the pressure of performing perfection that broke you. I hope you are finally free of your suffering and at peace ❤️ 🕊

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
I hope that you get all you desire
as the SN extinguishes your inner fire.

Safe travels R.I.P 🥀

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
Hey, Mel. I just saw this post and my heart broke. I've been thinking a lot about our friendship lately and I regret how we left things. Actually I really hoped that you might have been doing well now - your boyfriend seemed to be really supportive, not to mention you're amazing at ballet. I still remember when you tried to teach me how to do the splits right there in the snow!

I've been pondering on how to reach out and hoped we might reconcile. Now it seems I'm too late. I think you were the only friend who truly understood me. With you, I never had to put up this typical pro-life facade like everyone else expects me to. Our friendship was always precious to me.

If you're still here, message me? My number's not working at the moment but my Discord's still the same. I'd really love to hear from you.

If you're gone, I hope you've found your way to those wild strawberry fields, free and at peace.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
no fake farewells or anything but i bid you goodbye.i have seen you sometimes on this website and i'm aware of your presence ( that being the reason i clicked on your goodbye thread ). so i'm not completely unaware of who you're and things and i think i fit in the position to shake your hands too.

goodbye
I've just taken my sn.

It's the perfect day to be alone. I just got off call with my tutors from my dance school, and I'm failing the program. I really thought that when I got a spot on this course I could finally have a chance to be something better than I am. My sister who brought me up half way and the staff at the care homes, even my boyfriend all expect me to be something better than I am. they say that I've crawled through the sewers and somehow come out clean, but that's just this facade I put on, that I'm this all capable person and I even put on a fake voice to try and cope with what I really am which is a pathetic waste of a person. I can't be what they want me to be. I'm not a prodigy to be made an example out of just because I go to uni and the others from the care homes didn't. The people at my uni know this so they treat me how I deserve which is to be ignored. But since the others actually believe my pathetic lies they won't listen to me when I start to crack and tell them I can't do this, I'm failing and I'm humiliated. The only person who would understand is my mum who was exactly right about me, telling me to quit ballet and to grow up and face the facts. We haven't spoken in 5 years but at least she was honest with me. I'm stuck and tired of being told to "push on" and that "I'm making a mistake if I stop". I just can't. Now pathetically I am writing this for all of you when I haven't even contributed to this website at all, I am truly a selfish pathetic waste of space and I'm letting my wants get the better of me by speaking out into the ether when I know none of this matters. There are children dying, animals are being tortured alive, one day the sun will explode and the world doesn't need people like me who only takes and doesn't give. At least I can do one last decent thing by ctb.

I always had the dream that my heaven would look like wild strawberry fields, and now I have myself to blame that I can never get there.

Next

Next

Jul 13, 2023
We wrote to each other often. When I just read your farewell text, I was overcome by the fear that I had never really understood you and that I was partially to blame for your decision. At the same moment, a wild deer ran past me just a few meters. Thank you B4mbi for comforting me.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I've just taken my sn.

Considering they haven't been seen since may the second and its been a considerable amount of time.

Unless they've been institutionalised or something they have certainly found there peace and honesty i'm happy for them

I never knew who you were OP i wish i could have from what messages i read here you sounded like a sweet and kind person,I'm sorry life brought you to this end but i wish you well in the second life if they be one