• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopelessnesskills

Apr 23, 2024
Hello,

Nice to meet you all. I have been on this forum for half a year now. I have struggled with depression since I was 11 and now I'm about to turn 28.
I would have episodes every now and then. Or every few years on and off. That I would want to die. I have tried to commit suicide for more than 5 times now. Mostly with drug overdoses and I tried burning charcoal in my car but also didn't work.
My last attempt was last year in December. I almost succeeded but my family found me and I was in a coma for two days in the hospital.
Lately I find no joy in life. I'm just an empty shell.
I got a job which pays well and good colleagues. I thought getting a job would help taking my mind off things. But no, I now have to force myself to wake up and get dressed and go to work.

Now I'm planning to OD again with amitriptyline and propranolol. It's easily obtained in my country. Do you think it will work?
I plan to take 6grams of each pill. I weigh 42kg.

Reactions: Unknown21