• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
I'm quite an impatient person anyway, but now Iv decided I want to CTB tonight!
I have some relaxants, and cold spray to numb skin and I'm going to cut an artery!
Iv got all the stuff and arrived at destination, I just now need to wind down, I now have access to money in joint account so going to transfer money to lady who looks after my horse to care for him for the rest of days. I want to thank you all for your help/support/advice over the short time Iv been on here!
I just need one more bit of help if possible??
How do you send a delayed message?? I'm not sure how to do that, but I want to do a few before I go? Thank you and I wish you well for all your onward journeys may you be at peace whatever you choose to do.
xx
I'm quite an impatient person anyway, but now Iv decided I want to CTB tonight!
I have some relaxants, and cold spray to numb skin and I'm going to cut an artery!
Iv got all the stuff and arrived at destination, I just now need to wind down, I now have access to money in joint account so going to transfer money to lady who looks after my horse to care for him for the rest of days. I want to thank you all for your help/support/advice over the short time Iv been on here!
I just need one more bit of help if possible??
How do you send a delayed message?? I'm not sure how to do that, but I want to do a few before I go? Thank you and I wish you well for all your onward journeys may you be at peace whatever you choose to do.
xx
Also just to say I am of sound mind, and I know how to cut an artery successfully, and this is a rational decision.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I hope you find the peace you are looking for. :hug: As for delayed messages, usually SMS plans on the phone have that option and as far as emails are concerned you could try some of the services such as LetterMeLater or so. Do avoid TimeCave or Boomerang (owned by Google) since they may monitor the contents of your email and that is not a risk you should take.

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
I hope you find the peace you are looking for. :hug: As for delayed messages, usually SMS plans on the phone have that option and as far as emails are concerned you could try some of the services such as LetterMeLater or so. Do avoid TimeCave or Boomerang (owned by Google) since they may monitor the contents of your email and that is not a risk you should take.
Thank you

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
You dont prefer the SN method?
I would but I feel like Iv made my decision and I just want to get on with it, I have all I need, & I know I'm capable I have cut an artery in the past but was saved and given blood, not this time!
I have my Fav Gin & lemonade drink to go out with. If you would all like I will say a final goodbye just before I actually do it x

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
How soon are you planning on doing it?
In an hour
Yeah just following on from this, are you sure about that nethod nurse t ?
I am, I know it may seem irrational, but I have the old spray to numb the area, the blade, a couple diazepam to chill me, & some Gin to toast out my life! I'm hidden in the woods star gazing wrapped in a blanket at one with nature, I will cut and drift off as blood pressure lowers.

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
In an hour

I am, I know it may seem irrational, but I have the old spray to numb the area, the blade, a couple diazepam to chill me, & some Gin to toast out my life! I'm hidden in the woods star gazing wrapped in a blanket at one with nature, I will cut and drift off as blood pressure lowers.
Ok. Just dont like the idea of a messy and possibly slow exit for you. I dont know a lot about the method regards success and pain etc x

IBreathButNoMoreLive

IBreathButNoMoreLive

My Time Is Up
Aug 20, 2020
You've made multiple impulsive attempts and posts like this with this same tone. Are you sure you don't want to take some time and reconsider the method?
HI hun you really do not want to make a impulse decision, I read you just ordered or recorded SN ....I understand you were a Nurse you would know all about arteries wouldn't you !
i do hope you are ok :heart: