• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

diversifi

Apr 9, 2024
I'm going to kill myself with helium and would like to have help on how to my plan is to take a big trash bag and cut a small hole into it connect a hose and seal the hole shut with tape try and take out as much air as possible from the bag doing the same in my lungs when the bag is depleted of air tape it shut at the end of the bag at my throat and then fill the bag with helium do you guys think this will do it I don't want to mess up and become a vegetable instead/do you guys think I will suffer while I asphyxiate I would like the process be as painless as possible and not to trigger my panic reflex I don't want to talk about why or someone telling me I shouldn't I would like input on this plan and see if it would work thanks before hand you will be doing me a favour

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
A lot of helium available to individuals now contains 20% oxygen to prevent asphyxiation. You may be better off with nitrogen or argon which are both readily available. Check out the megathreads for more information.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
D

diversifi

Apr 9, 2024
A lot of helium available to individuals now contains 20% oxygen to prevent asphyxiation. You may be better off with nitrogen or argon which are both readily available. Check out the megathreads for more information.
I already have the canister let's say it doesn't contain oxygen would it kill me? How long before I know if the canister contains oxygen like if it doesn't contain oxygen how long would it take for me to actually die?
I'm new to this site could you link the thread to me I would appreciate it

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I already have the canister let's say it doesn't contain oxygen would it kill me? How long before I know if the canister contains oxygen like if it doesn't contain oxygen how long would it take for me to actually die?

You should lose consciousness in a minute or two if it's pure.
I'm new to this site could you link the thread to me I would appreciate it

D

diversifi

Apr 9, 2024
You should lose consciousness in a minute or two if it's pure.

Thank you and would this methods be painless?

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Reports vary. Some people struggle with it and have difficulty breathing but it's generally considered peaceful.

Reactions: diversifi