• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

inevitablespiral

Apr 8, 2024
I'm ending my life in the next two days.

This forum has always been a source of comfort and I'd never had lived this long without you. It always felt like there was a place of comfort when things were low and it kept me going. but I have lost desire to continue this stressful life. I am finally, finally, finally, going to be at peace… I hope.

I live in Hamilton ONT Canada and there's tons of homeless everywhere all the time. I just saw some shooting up in a stupor the other day. They had knives laying on the floor and syringes.

However I hear that you have to know someone to find the right stuff. I ideally want straight fentanyl. But I'm willing to compromise on heroin. Do I just walk up and say what…?

The other day I was drunk and has the courage to ask a guy "do you know where I can buy some stuff?"
"Depends on what stuff"
"You know, stuff."
And he hesitated a moment before saying no. He seemed like he did he was just unwilling to tell me. How can I approach the best to have them to take me to what I'm looking for? I don't want to get robbed because I need the money for this. I have tons of decoy phones to take and act like they robbed me if that's what happens- and if I was of course just killed by them then thank god, the job is done for me.

I hear you can find it on TikTok or instagram with the right phrases but how legit is all that?

Also if someone can provide a resource for how to inject this?

My other method is taking a circular saw to my jugular. I think if I hadn't googled the pics of neck injuries I could've done it. Not like I was going to walk to a mirror. It's still not entirely off the table though. Just no longer my preference.

The next one would by chaining bricks to my feet and sinking myself but too much risk to get caught because suddenly the weather had to become fucking nice.

Please help and advise me. I'm finally doing it. There is finally no shreds of anything to live for and in the end, really, I have no choice.

C

cowboy-from-elysium

Apr 7, 2024
As someone who's seen plenty of fentanyl overdoses and a few heroin overdoses, it is a very undignified way to go. Usually, it's best to not leave a note, maybe just your last affairs (passively) as it can be easier on friends/family if they think it was on accident.

I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024

This forum has always been a source of comfort and I'd never had lived this long without you. It always felt like there was a place of comfort when things were low and it kept me going. but I have lost desire to continue this stressful life. I am finally, finally, finally, going to be at peace… I hope.

I live in Hamilton ONT Canada and there's tons of homeless everywhere all the time. I just saw some shooting up in a stupor the other day. They had knives laying on the floor and syringes.

However I hear that you have to know someone to find the right stuff. I ideally want straight fentanyl. But I'm willing to compromise on heroin. Do I just walk up and say what…?

The other day I was drunk and has the courage to ask a guy "do you know where I can buy some stuff?"
"Depends on what stuff"
"You know, stuff."
And he hesitated a moment before saying no. He seemed like he did he was just unwilling to tell me. How can I approach the best to have them to take me to what I'm looking for? I don't want to get robbed because I need the money for this. I have tons of decoy phones to take and act like they robbed me if that's what happens- and if I was of course just killed by them then thank god, the job is done for me.

I hear you can find it on TikTok or instagram with the right phrases but how legit is all that?

My other method is taking a circular saw to my jugular. I think if I hadn't googled the pics of neck injuries I could've done it. Not like I was going to walk to a mirror. It's still not entirely off the table though. Just no longer my preference.

The next one would by chaining bricks to my feet and sinking myself but too much risk to get caught because suddenly the weather had to become fucking nice.

Please help and advise me. I'm finally doing it. There is finally no shreds of anything to live for and in the end, really, I have no choice.
They also sell it in pill form so you don't have to inject. Also do leave a note so people don't think you're a drug addict if you care. Let them know you chose this method to end your suffering if it means something to you. People close to me know I don't use drugs. I'd have to leave a note.

I'm starting to wonder if you should ask a drug addict to buy it for you. Like hey man you know someone who can get me some fent? Google the lingo they use in drug transactions. The guy didn't sell it to you because you likely came off suspicious and strangers asking for drugs is weird too.

I've never heard of getting drugs from Instagram and TikTok. Sounds like a scam. If you want to inject watch videos. It's something you have to learn. Addicts often hang in groups to inject each other instead of injecting themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: inevitablespiral
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024

"Depends on what stuff"
"You know, stuff."

Not from canada, but, I do know some areas in Vancouver are COVERED with fentanyl addicts. I think it would be fairly easy to get some there.

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024

Ten dollar death trip. But remember. There is no way back, if you do this and there is no one to safe you.
So if you change your mind, take narcan with you.
If you are dead set on what you want. Then there is nobody that can stop you.

Reactions: Forveleth
ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Ive heard of people dying from taking pills they thought were molly that had F in them, so i know thats the case.
No clue on how youd actually find F pills though, or id have already bought a few myself
It's easy to find in America, Canada, Mexico on the streets.
Then there is darknet also. But it's not as easy in Europe. Maybe the patches, but not powder or pills.
Not pure at least.

Reactions: inevitablespiral
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I thought only street addicts literally roam the streets now days?

The younger generations get their drugs on Telegram, DNMs and WhatsApp groups for the most part.

ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
It's easy to find in America, Canada, Mexico on the streets.
Yeah, im in America, but id have the same problem as the original post, i wouldnt have a clue where to find it, and then if you do find it on the street, god only knows what you'll actually end up getting / how pure it is. All my connects just deal with is weed.
One of these days ill have to read up and figure out how to navigate the DNMs
With all the Fent overdoses there are, i feel like that will be the way i choose whenever i do decide to do it
I feel like it would be easier on my family if they thought it was an accident
Got to be either pills or powder though, as im a giant pussy and could never IV anything. too squeamish

Last edited:
I

inevitablespiral

Apr 8, 2024
He might have thought you were a cop
I think so

The younger generations get their drugs on Telegram, DNMs and WhatsApp groups for the most part.
That's what I thought. But I don't even know how to find those
They also sell it in pill form so you don't have to inject. Also do leave a note so people don't think you're a drug addict if you care. Let them know you chose this method to end your suffering if it means something to you. People close to me know I don't use drugs. I'd have to leave a note.

I'm starting to wonder if you should ask a drug addict to buy it for you. Like hey man you know someone who can get me some fent? Google the lingo they use in drug transactions. The guy didn't sell it to you because you likely came off suspicious and strangers asking for drugs is weird too.

I've never heard of getting drugs from Instagram and TikTok. Sounds like a scam. If you want to inject watch videos. It's something you have to learn. Addicts often hang in groups to inject each other instead of injecting themselves.
The idea of asking someone to get it for you was a really good idea and I managed to roam around the streets until I found someone seemingly willing to connect me but if that fails I might try that route
Thanks for the replies everyone. Today was a beautiful solar eclipse. I smoked cigarettes for the first time and I managed to find out the term being used around me was "fenny" and have so far ran into someone who says they can connect me. Tomorrow I go back and try and get it. Wish me luck than all goes well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ihateearth
I

ihateearth

Apr 1, 2024

Why would you think that? Young people don't trust technology and apps for drugs. Cops be on apps. Cops watch Facebook and more. If you get drugs or illegal things on apps it's a wrap. No defense as it's linked to your device and home internet.

Deal in cash only too. No trace.
He might have thought you were a cop
Undercover cops randomly come up asking for drugs so yes. Dealers and users know this. After a random sale is made cops come out like roaches to arrest people. I think you have to build some trust with someone connected even a little.
I think so

That's what I thought. But I don't even know how to find those

The idea of asking someone to get it for you was a really good idea and I managed to roam around the streets until I found someone seemingly willing to connect me but if that fails I might try that route
Thanks for the replies everyone. Today was a beautiful solar eclipse. I smoked cigarettes for the first time and I managed to find out the term being used around me was "fenny" and have so far ran into someone who says they can connect me. Tomorrow I go back and try and get it. Wish me luck than all goes well.
Search the internet to find more lingo and see how people buy it. Research more before going back

Last edited: