• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

-
Mar 30, 2020
I have no idea whats goin to happen since every body reacts differently. If I take it and chicken out?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
the problem is its like this way for everything in life because everyone is different. if youre scared then maybe its not the method for you. just make 100% this is right for you when either picking a method or recovery :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: NothingElseMatters
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
if you chicken out you can call an ambulance and tell the person on the phone what you took.

Q

quicksand

Jan 19, 2021
Here in my country an ambulance usually takes more than an hour to arrive, I don't think I have enough time to regret.
It can take hours for it to become truly effective, and as long as you're able to tell them exactly what the situation is and what you've taken, I'm sure they would arrive in time.

This isn't a decision to take on a whim. If you're thinking you might have regrets already, then my advice would be to give them some more thought. Best wishes.

newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
I think there is a decent amount of herd mentality surrounding the SN method. It seems to be the " in " way to CTB. From the accounts I have read, it doesn't seem all that peaceful. I prefer the CO method, although that's riddled with problems too. Quite a conundrum this dying is.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadButDreaming