• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shinji Ikari

Shinji Ikari

Mar 25, 2024
I've been planning for a while yet everything is so expense 😅 and I'm a bit short on cash. Does anyone have a way I could go out that wouldn't cost me to much money, I mean yea I could jump from a bridge or something but I'm to afraid of surviving and becoming crippled, hanging myself is also out the question cause the amount of time it takes for my body to stop moving and give up, is way to long for my liking and also If I chicken out I could just cut the rope so I want something that will seal my fate and there would be nothing I can do to stop it. B680496bdc33449106d37ee971823bfb

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the Forum!

Full hanging doesn't need a lot of time. Once you kicked the chair you will die, you won't be able to cut the rope. Most other methods need more time to pass out. There's a Suicide Resource Compilation you can read about methods there.

Shinji Ikari

Shinji Ikari

Mar 25, 2024
Welcome to the Forum!

Full hanging doesn't need a lot of time. Once you kicked the chair you will die, you won't be able to cut the rope. Most other methods need more time to pass out. There's a Suicide Resource Compilation you can read about methods there.
Thank you for this information!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There really is no perfect method, all the methods have their pros and cons. Only you can look into them and choose which suits you. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: Shinji Ikari
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really find it so dreadful how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, to me it's beyond cruel how we cannot just have the option of a way to easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Shinji Ikari