• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
hello I am new to the forum and I have a few questions about the SN method. I'm emetophobic and I'm afraid of vomiting. I haven't vomited in 10 years. I have tried to overdose several times and have never vomited. Never been sick either. Vomiting one day scares me terribly. I guess vomiting with SN is inevitable? How can I be less afraid? especially since I don't have AE at the moment. I can get VOGALIB, is it effective? Then I have treatment every day for depression and ADHD (Zopiclon, Effexor, Oxazepame, Clorpromazine, Methylphenidate). Can I take them or do I have to stop before CBT? I was thinking of adding an overdose of Zopiclon with my NS in order to calm myself down, is this recommended?
Thanks

SadTitan

SadTitan

Apr 8, 2024
Hope you find the answers your looking for. I'm still trying to get my hands on SN

bump

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't know much about the meds you listed but what you need to understand is even with the additional meds we take there is a possibility of vomiting with SN. I don't think there is a way to make certain you won't vomit. It's just your body's natural response to poison. The best you can do is try and find an AE that is a dopamine blocker and hope for the best.

plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
thank you for your reply ! I was thinking of taking these medications to calm me down and be less afraid. Zopiclon is a sleeping pill that helps me a lot with my nighttime anxiety. In AE I can have VOGALIB I think it is a dopamine blocker but I am not sure. If anyone can help me.
I don't know much about the meds you listed but what you need to understand is even with the additional meds we take there is a possibility of vomiting with SN. I don't think there is a way to make certain you won't vomit. It's just your body's natural response to poison. The best you can do is try and find an AE that is a dopamine blocker and hope for the bestd

Reactions: rozeske
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Searched for Vogalib and it looks like it's Metopimazine, which according to this article is a dopamine D2receptor antagonist, which I think means it's a dopamine blocker.