• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
I left Job Corps not too long ago, and ever since getting home, I've been terrified by the thought of leaving my house or seeing my friends. It doesn't even occur as a possibility to me normally, and any time someone asks me to go somewhere I start spiraling. I have been out twice since getting home, and both times were extremely difficult. The last time I went out with friends, we took a walk outside. I found a tick on myself after getting home that day, which has made me afraid to go out even by myself. I don't know what happened. I have always been socially anxious but never this afraid of simple things like going for a walk. I feel like there's nobody I can talk to about this. I've been almost completely isolated the last few months. I used to go out all the time and I used to enjoy it a lot. I don't understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
. I found a tick on myself after getting home that day, which has made me afraid to go out even by myself
EWWWW EWEWEWEWEWW I DON'T BLAME YOU EWWWWWW

Have you talked to like an online mental health person about this? Panic disorders can happen quickly but usually you might know why the trigger is what it is.

Last edited: